Three Muslim college students killed in Chapel Hill shooting; 46-year-old man charged

124»

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol the ic thinks muslims arent discriminated against
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »

Only a fool would think that.

But it's no way near how blacks are treated. They not out here fighting for our rights.

Seemsike they just trying to helped themselves. But that hashtag ain't genuine
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Only a fool would think that.

But it's no way near how blacks are treated. They not out here fighting for our rights.

Seemsike they just trying to helped themselves. But that hashtag ain't genuine

I agree the hastag is ridiculous. One of my best friends is a writer and Muslim and she wrote an article denouncing its use

But acting like muslims of any phenotype arent facing discrimination is dumb. this Egyptian guys was just telling me about all the fbi agents that try to infiltrate their mosques lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    on one hand dude is in custody so I'm not sure why a hashtag is necessary...
    on the other hand, there is a lot of anti-muslim hate mongering going on...

In all fairness, the muslim hate is warranted...
    The world hate us blks n we dont do ? to nobody.
    Muslims are killing thousands in Africa, kidnapping women, shooting ppl in Europe. bombing buildings in the u.s and Asia making terroist threats all over..

Lol. IC ? sounding like bigot whites and ? . Not even knowing why they mad really. Smh.

these same black IC posters will speak out against driving-while-black but not bat an eye about prejudice against Arabs and other Muslims on planes. You're against one, it's only consistent to be against the other.

Why in the ? would we support arabs in their battle against racism, when arabs are damn near more racist towards us than whites are to them, coonbaya ass ?

thats one of black people biggest problems always tryna hold hands with other minorities, latinos and ? , them muthafuckas hate us just as much as white people

well, why would Arabs want to stand up for black people's rights when they continue to feel prejudice and hate from blacks in america?

that ? goes in circles...

what? gtfoh
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Muslims are killing thousands in Africa, kidnapping women, shooting ppl in Europe. bombing buildings in the u.s and Asia making terroist threats all over..

Lol. IC ? sounding like bigot whites and ? . Not even knowing why they mad really. Smh.

these same black IC posters will speak out against driving-while-black but not bat an eye about prejudice against Arabs and other Muslims on planes. You're against one, it's only consistent to be against the other.

Why in the ? would we support arabs in their battle against racism, when arabs are damn near more racist towards us than whites are to them, coonbaya ass ?

thats one of black people biggest problems always tryna hold hands with other minorities, latinos and ? , them muthafuckas hate us just as much as white people

well, why would Arabs want to stand up for black people's rights when they continue to feel prejudice and hate from blacks in america?

Got any links for that

i'm not saying they have...i'm saying what motivation is there for them to stand up for your rights when you refuse to stand up for theirs...it's a two-way street.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got any links for that

i'm not saying they have...i'm saying what motivation is there for them to stand up for your rights when you refuse to stand up for theirs...it's a two-way street.

What you don't understand is that I "refuse to stand up for their rights" because they hate me, and you ?

contrary to popular belief I wasnt born racist I was made into a racist because of all of the anti-black propaganda i have been exposed to throughout my lifetime on a daily basis
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got any links for that

What you don't understand is that I "refuse to stand up for their rights" because they hate me, and you ?

contrary to popular belief I wasnt born racist I was made into a racist because of all of the anti-black propaganda i have been exposed to throughout my lifetime on a daily basis

where is the anti-black propaganda by arabs in america, though?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

Got any links for that

where is the anti-black propaganda by arabs in america, though?

Well, not propaganda but, aside from the fact that they own basically every convenience store in any black neighborhood in america and the way they treat us when we enter those stores, you got all the arabs that celebrated the deaths of trayvon, mike brown, and eric garner all over social media as if it was a joke, you can go on basically any anthropology or history board and see how they talk about us, im sure one of them will show up here one day to tell us how much they hate "afrocentrics", you could go on and on
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not that, it's the Victim Olympics again. ? stay hunting the gold and fighting tooth and nail for it.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know this will sound ignorant but Arabs stay with stores in the hood and treat the people like ? ......... From my perspective the prejudice and hate that you talkin about is not real........ Now if say they feel mistrust from the black communities then I understand that part but it should be the other way around (same as white folks)........ It's easy to hate and try to be prejudice against people that treat you and act like you are ? (yeah they be on that ? ) but we don't be on that with the........ Yet they don't think your "hood" dollars are worth ? in the grand scheme..... But they deal with it cause they know they can charge stupid prices for bread and milk in "hood" spots and go to they suburbs 40 minutes away and live with them white folks off the "hood" ? money...... Them Arabs will short change you for a nickel if you ain't payin attention or don't have a little math skills........ I'm not saying what happened in this situation was right at all...... But don't believe these ? got yo back bruh......... They love the "hood" money because they gettin rich on....... Think about it the next time you buyin some blunts and a Arab is behind the counter........ Them ? don't give a ? about you........ Watch they ? lookin faces when they hear that little "ding ? " alarm and watch how tired they look of seein yo ass comin through that door...... They don't ? with you bruh....... They stay with the knock off clothes and shoes cuz they know dumb ? gonna buy it........ Again bruh they ain't ? with you, they just love yo "hood" money........ Sad what happened to these students though..........
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I need to learn how to use periods and commas again...........
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

It's not that, it's the Victim Olympics again. ? stay hunting the gold and fighting tooth and nail for it.

ouch
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sully don't know the climate of the area you're in, but stay safe fam.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    I bet he had just watched American Sniper also.

Jokes aside, a white person who did work related studies in the same class, told me how he watched The Sniper.. AND!! He said "did you see how Kyle ? up those Muslims.. man they deserve it ay!!"