? WARS: BossBitchBoo wins!!!

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/uxTkhG3K99k

From what was shown in the video it seemed like they were ganging up on her. I don't know what sparked this but it didn't seem to me like she was calling him a slave, she was saying he had a problem with white people because of slavery. The worst she might have said was 'that's why people have a problem with you guys' depending on who she meant by 'you guys' but clearly she's not a one dimensional ? even if she isn't perfect. They seemed kind of vicious. Again, I'm only going by what's in the video but either way I think both sides could have settled this without the hostility.

This is an example of a coonish statement. I will give fam the chance to defend his statement....but it doesn't look good out here B.

@Ubuntu1

Maybe ubuntu just can't understand the African guy.
    She brought up slavery and "y people have a problem with u guys"

Dude was upset because she told him to move from beside her and said it in a way he felt disrespected.

Nobody ganged up on her, she's talking about black people and their happened to b a couple blacks in the vicinity and they responded to her ? .

or maybe ubuntu is just a cac

:-??
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I swear I saw another @BOSSExcellence post but it disappeared

Quite a lot of disappearing posts nowadays it seems.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

? ? ..
    but thats to be expected in a thread started by a ? ? and we have a mod thats a flat out ? ...
    these ? pop ? and hide behind that ? six..

disgusting.. that ? got bigger ? then them. smmfh

this will probably be erased soon. hahaha
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ? ..
    but thats to be expected in a thread started by a ? ? and we have a mod thats a flat out ? ...

• Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options

From what was shown in the video it seemed like they were ganging up on her. I don't know what sparked this but it didn't seem to me like she was calling him a slave, she was saying he had a problem with white people because of slavery. The worst she might have said was 'that's why people have a problem with you guys' depending on who she meant by 'you guys' but clearly she's not a one dimensional ? even if she isn't perfect. They seemed kind of vicious. Again, I'm only going by what's in the video but either way I think both sides could have settled this without the hostility.

This is an example of a coonish statement. I will give fam the chance to defend his statement....but it doesn't look good out here B.

@Ubuntu1

I don't know what happened off camera, maybe she was at fault. She never called anyone a 'slave', though. She was saying he resented white people because of slavery. From what was shown in the video, I don't see what the huge issue was. Was this really 'shocking' to them? I've come across way more arrogant and rude people in public and on buses (never mind schools, work place, online, ), blacks and whites, racists and 'equal opportunity' ? etc. and nobody ever 'stands up' to them. They're probably "standing up" to her because they don't think she can put up a fight. How tolerant is England that this is the worst thing these people have ever heard white people say?

Whether you think she deserved it or not they were ganging up on her. 'Why didn't she wait for another train if she didn't want trouble?'. Why don't they get off they ? train, why does she have to be the one to leave?. 'Why is she still talking?' Why are they still talking? She's as angry as they are, she feels disrespected, too. The slavery thing was nothing and, like she said, some of them weren't even there when the incident went down so they don't even know what they're complaining about. I have no problem with the Nigerian guy, she was wrong to disrespect him if she did, but it's not even him and her, they're just taking his side by default. "You can't even speak English, shut the ? up" is damn near 'racist' itself.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ? ..

*shrugs*

Cheap Seats is where it's at.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

@Ubuntu1

I don't know what happened off camera, maybe she was at fault. She never called anyone a 'slave', though. She was saying he resented white people because of slavery. From what was shown in the video, I don't see what the huge issue was. Was this really 'shocking' to them? I've come across way more arrogant and rude people in public and on buses (never mind schools, work place, online, ), blacks and whites, racists and 'equal opportunity' ? etc. and nobody ever 'stands up' to them. They're probably "standing up" to her because they don't think she can put up a fight. How tolerant is England that this is the worst thing these people have ever heard white people say?

Whether you think she deserved it or not they were ganging up on her. 'Why didn't she wait for another train if she didn't want trouble?'. Why don't they get off they ? train, why does she have to be the one to leave?. 'Why is she still talking?' Why are they still talking? She's as angry as they are, she feels disrespected, too. The slavery thing was nothing and, like she said, some of them weren't even there when the incident went down so they don't even know what they're complaining about. I have no problem with the Nigerian guy, she was wrong to disrespect him if she did, but it's not even him and her, they're just taking his side by default. "You can't even speak English, shut the ? up" is damn near 'racist' itself.

Thirdsupreme
    Was right about you
  • CapitalB
    Options

? ? ..

*shrugs*

Cheap Seats is where it's at.

lol yeh.. i be lurkin. hahaha
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Ubuntu1

She closed her eyes right when she was denying saying "I didn't say don't touch me", signifying, she was most likely lying and that is actually what she said. That may not appear significant to you, but it's set the ground for her being a bold faced liar.

No one else was really saying a thing until she spouted "You have a problem because you guys used to be a slave yeah?" That's when as you say, they ganged up on her, people attempting to correct someone isn't ganging up on them. She also says she wouldn't have a problem if he behaved like a human being. He IS human being how else could he act, unless she was indirectly implying he was somehow acting like an animal.

It's a shame no white people on there told her to ? already.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree. How would you define a '? '? @gns.

I don't like or care more about white people than I do anyone else. My overall experience with them has probably been negative (worse than my experience with other Africans - overall, but I've always lived in a predominately white area and there are white people I like/respect/admire and Africans I dislike - when I'm disliking anyone but I don't wish people I dislike harm, most of the time. There are compassionate and egocentric people in every group and I'm not just saying that. I say 'probably' because I am prejudiced even if it's not conscious most of the time and I might be paying attention to the worst ) but why am I supposed to have this deep love for obnoxious black people just because we're black? I don't consider racism to be worse than abuse or discrimination in general. Black people are no better or worse than white people are, they are just as ? up and idiotic. White racism is no worse than how black people treat other people, including black racism against non-blacks. It astounds me that black people who don't even care about other black people are outraged by white racism against blacks, they have nothing to say when black people are wronging other black people.
    She closed her eyes right when she was denying saying "I didn't say don't touch me", signifying, she was most likely lying and that is actually what she said. That may not appear significant to you, but it's set the ground for her being a bold faced liar.

I have no idea whether or not she's lying or what happened off camera and neither do you. If you know what happened off camera it has nothing to do with her closing her eyes.
    No one else was really saying a thing until she spouted "You have a problem because you guys used to be a slave yeah?" That's when as you say, they ganged up on her, people attempting to correct someone isn't ganging up on them.

I can't remember what other people were saying before she said that but it doesn't matter because there was nothing to 'correct'. What she meant was 'you have a problem with white people because of slavery'. There's no insult in that, just an assumption that he has an issue with white people for that reason. That was absolutely nothing to be up in arms about, she clearly didn't say something like "yeah, you're just a stupid slave".
    She also says she wouldn't have a problem if he behaved like a human being. He IS human being how else could he act, unless she was indirectly implying he was somehow acting like an animal.

Saying that someone is 'inhumane' generally means they're cruel, inconsiderate, self-oriented etc. It doesn't make sense but it has nothing to do with implying he's an "animal", which he is. Most animals can't make a rational choice to hurt or wrong other people so they cannot be considered moral or immoral but they are innocent, unlike virtually every human being who isn't a small child.
    It's a shame no white people on there told her to ? already.

The guy next to her did.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im so ashamed of white ppl
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ? ..

? ? ..

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.jpg

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.jpg

I aint hidin behind ? you ol' jive ass ? .

tumblr_mfobnl2Uhb1raz5ixo2_400.gif

tumblr_mfobnl2Uhb1raz5ixo1_400.gif
    @sixsicksins and I have never had dialogue before really.

I dont recall if there has ever been a ? as an early frontrunner and a most likely shoe-in for ? of the Year. Don Juan is a SUPER ? who really aint respected like that in his own hood. A liar, a blaspheme, and a hypocrite, he came close a few times. You should be proud.

As far as me being a ? ? .

? Please.

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options

@Ubuntu1

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no idea whether or not she's lying or what happened off camera and neither do you. If you know what happened off camera it has nothing to do with her closing her eyes.

I can't PROVE she's lying, but I have experience watching people AS THEY LIE to know closing of the eyes over specific phrases or words is a very good indication they are being deceitful about the words coming out of their mouth. Only very practiced liars are good at masking that which tells the truth behind the eye. And most people, through micro expressions unconsciously close their eyes to hide the truth of their lie. Like I said I can't prove it, but I'm willing to bet I'm right.
    What she meant was 'you have a problem with white people because of slavery'.
    Oh I get it, YOU can ASSUME what she MEANT but others must be wrong in their assumptions.
    There's no insult in that, just an assumption that he has an issue with white people for that reason.

Now you're making an assumption on your assumption of what she meant. Ok.
    Saying that someone is 'inhumane' generally means they're cruel, inconsiderate, self-oriented etc.
    She didn't say inhumane, she said and I quote "if you behaved like a human being", implying, he's not acting human. What else could he be acting like?
    It doesn't make sense but it has nothing to do with implying he's an "animal", which he is. Most animals can't make a rational choice to hurt or wrong other people so they cannot be considered moral or immoral but they are innocent, unlike virtually every human being who isn't a small child.
    He's an animal because he called her out on her ? behavior and attitude? WOOOOW
    The guy next to her did.

You remember that part but not what other people were saying before she said "You have a problem because you guys used to be a slave yeah?" convenient.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    How my ? @BOSSExcellence a ? tho?

cause a ? ? said he's african and i called him out on it..

? cant tell me what tribe he from let alone name 10 witout the help of google.. but he's proud of his roots wit his white slave owner's last name..

? got so in his feelings he went and made this thread..
    ? him and his feelings...

? him right in his ? ! hahaha
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

cause a ? ? said he's african and i called him out on it..

? cant tell me what tribe he from let alone name 10 witout the help of google.. but he's proud of his roots wit his white slave owner's last name..

? got so in his feelings he went and made this thread..
    ? him and his feelings...

? him right in his ? ! hahaha

200.gif
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

This Fool ass feminine ass ? is a ? for several reasons.

As I stated earlier...

If you say "? Africa" you are an automatic Ruckus level ? . No questions ... no debates.

And this thread is not about that lame. This is a thread created to address all forms of cooning throughout the I.C.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    name 10 countries in africa witout google ? ? ! hahaha
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    You Lame as hell.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Ghana
    south africa
    nigeria
    liberia
    cameroon
    Congo
    Chad
    Egypt
    Somolia
    Ethiopia

lol this ? ? obeyed..
    i knew there was some hoe in u..

cant fool a ? ? boy. lol

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Ghana
    south africa
    nigeria
    liberia
    cameroon
    Congo
    Chad
    Egypt
    Somolia
    Ethiopia

lol this ? ? obeyed..
    i knew there was some hoe in u..

cant fool a ? ? boy. lol

Obeyed?

You wanted some information about Africa and I gave it to you. Grow up man...aadulthood is calling.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ? took the time to space it out and everything..
    all neat and ? ... u pay attention to detail huh??

ud probably hand me my money all facing the same way smallest to largest top to bottom witout me havin to ask huh ? ??hahaha
This discussion has been closed.