Cust @ this ? Yukmouth

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in AKA Donkey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7f7rkOACbI

A yo! Somebody please explain this ? Yuk's actions at the beginning and at 1:49-1:59 of this clip. Man, these ? .

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ? on the left is very feminin
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hes a ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's defiantly some NEW ? but...I mean. People sniff coke through their nose...so why not weed?

I dont know if I'd put a blunt to my damn mouth after it's been in a ? nose. BUt ? share blunts with other ? that prolly eat ratchet ? ....

Man the situation just all around ? up I guess smh
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? just inhaled through his nose. i never thought about that
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? . That.

Won't be putting that ? near my mouth when some ? had it in his nose.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen an old head smoke his blunts like that before. Nothing new, but definitely a ? that doesn't want to share.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Oh hell nah.

That's why he's Yuk Mouth,because he would hit a blunt that came out a ? 's nostril.

You do too much jayo when you snort weed.

I wonder if Yuk saw him doing that?

I know that blunt tip had a ? or some snot on it.

yeah Discust.

I never seen no ? hit weed like that.? gotta roll his own ? .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt share a blunt w/ brah even if he just smoked it regular .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? never seen American ? ?
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He did this ? all the time on Snoops GGN
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bishop explains this in the "smoke box" with B Real.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Now we know why they call him Yukmouth. amirite?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Didn't look at the video but Don Juan use to be one of the biggest pimps out of Chicago

It's this spot on the west side of Chicago called the circle where everybody used to chill to show off they cars and motorcycles and smoke and drink without much hassle from the law.

One day they was shooting some video in the circle and Don Juan was up there politicking, people was passing blunts around and one get Don and he put the blunt up his nose he tried to pass that ? but ? was like naw you can keep that ? .

He said that he been through some ? and he promise ? that if he ever got out the jam that he would never put a drug to mouth again so the ? ? only smoke thro his nose...

What drug was Don Juan using that you can take ? ,that made him tell ? he wouldn't take a drug in his mouth again?

And did he also promise ? he wouldn't ? hoes?

Like ? said "Now you can ? these hoes,but never ever ever take any drugs through your mouth."
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...So does Yukmouth take da' L here??...

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Didn't look at the video but Don Juan use to be one of the biggest pimps out of Chicago

It's this spot on the west side of Chicago called the circle where everybody used to chill to show off they cars and motorcycles and smoke and drink without much hassle from the law.

One day they was shooting some video in the circle and Don Juan was up there politicking, people was passing blunts around and one get Don and he put the blunt up his nose he tried to pass that ? but ? was like naw you can keep that ? .

He said that he been through some ? and he promise ? that if he ever got out the jam that he would never put a drug to mouth again so the ? ? only smoke thro his nose...

What drug was Don Juan using that you can take ? ,that made him tell ? he wouldn't take a drug in his mouth again?

And did he also promise ? he wouldn't ? hoes?

Like ? said "Now you can ? these hoes,but never ever ever take any drugs through your mouth."

Don Juan stopped pimpin' because he had an epiphany of sorts. He was doing hella drugs, (namely angel dust,) and ? really got out of control for him. I think that happen was the ? had a bad trip, and during that trip, he spoke to ? and ? told him to chill.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    You ? never seen American ? ?

hey man if they don't know...then they don't know
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    ...So does Yukmouth take da' L here??...

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't smoke, so maybe im missing the point here...

but I don't see much of a different between the blunt being in someones nose and someone licking all over that ? when they rollin it...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    I don't smoke, so maybe im missing the point here...

but I don't see much of a different between the blunt being in someones nose and someone licking all over that ? when they rollin it...

I don't smoke either, but if you can't see a difference in that then...

1302035333310.png
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

? , that's Bishop Don Magic Juan, one of the greatest pimps that ever lived. He was named Player of the Year at the inaugural Players Ball and won was named Player of the Year for like ten consecutive years.

^^^ 'Hey Cam! Dickriders!'

Ngga if he feminine he feminine. Dont matter who he is. Yea that post explains a lot around here.