yall mods still aint ?

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I threw ether at kinggaybiz and he banned me and deleted my posts and his posts like a hoe. I was tight.

Another mod warned me in a pm that a next mod was a ? ? . Said that mod regularly banned ? for talking ? about tupac so I should chill. I aint even say ? . Wtf.

Fight back what mod was snitching
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Answer him or you a ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at posters scared to name mods !!

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol Im the only Pac "stan" out of all the mods that I know of, but I doubt that ? was abou me. ? you in advance if it was.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you a mod kiss my black ass
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well executed thread
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ? mad at mods

fSZWDh.jpg

You not even a real mod. You a pity mod. Jay had demodded you but felt sorry for you cuz you live with yo mama den put u back on the team

this is true......but the question is.....

besides ? and cry.......what can you really do about it
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? mad at mods

fSZWDh.jpg

You not even a real mod. You a pity mod. Jay had demodded you but felt sorry for you cuz you live with yo mama den put u back on the team

this is true......but the question is.....

besides ? and cry.......what can you really do about it

Youre not making any sense
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    . Said that mod regularly banned ? for talking ? about tupac

giphy.gif
    Challenge accepted
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Click feelings if u store ? nudes
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Well executed thread

die cracka die

all crackas are natural ?
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Well executed thread

die cracka die

Glad everything is back to normal with you. Hope you continue to find success.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Im the only Pac "stan" out of all the mods that I know of, but I doubt that ? was abou me. ? you in advance if it was.

Nah it was a mod named tupacfan I think. How do even make a ? named tupacfan a ? mod?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL we locking threads in the donkey now? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again, look at the forum of fame. Half them threads don't even belong in there and the ones that do aint there no more. A lot of the new threads in there were made by mods themselves. Hella pop threads in the forum of fame. This is some sad ? ! Some of y'all act just like crooked cops, and aint nothing trill about that.

Shot out to dalyricalbandit though, he's what a mod should truly be like. ? don't even know he a mod lol. My ? is a in da cut type of poster(such as myself). He come through, mod some ? , drop a trill post, and then bounce. Not once have I seen him fight back with feelings/mod abuse.

#YallModsAintShit

Nah it was a mod named tupacfan I think. How do even make a ? named tupacfan a ? mod?
    Nah, he was talking about fazeem aka asher black bomb simpson or some ? like that. He used to terrorize tomy billfinger and cain all the time because they're biggie fans and hate pac. He used to abuse his mod powers in the reason along with this 50 year old ? ? named aged rap. Those were dark times in the reason. Jamaica used to be a huge ass ? too. Anytime you said some ? against new yaawk he used to ban and ? wit the peoples post. He cool now though. When this site was under the rule of east coasters and the souwf just started to take over. The reason was a ? war zone lol. Threads was getting locked and vanishing left and right.

Options

And once again, look at the forum of fame. Half them threads don't even belong in there and the ones that do aint there no more. A lot of the new threads in there were made by mods themselves. Hella pop threads in the forum of fame. This is some sad ? ! Some of y'all act just like crooked cops, and aint nothing trill about that.

Shot out to dalyricalbandit though, he's what a mod should truly be like. ? don't even know he a mod lol. My ? is a in da cut type of poster(such as myself). He come through, mod some ? , drop a trill post, and then bounce. Not once have I seen him fight back with feelings/mod abuse.

#YallModsAintShit

Nah, he was talking about fazeem aka asher black bomb simpson or some ? like that. He used to terrorize tomy billfinger and cain all the time because they're biggie fans and hate pac. He used to abuse his mod powers in the reason along with this 50 year old ? ? named aged rap. Those were dark times in the reason. Jamaica used to be a huge ass ? too. Anytime you said some ? against new yaawk he used to ban and ? wit the peoples post. He cool now though. When this site was under the rule of east coasters and the souwf just started to take over. The reason was a ? war zone lol. Threads was getting locked and vanishing left and right.

cosign dlb being the best mod

him and du
    Options
    Well executed thread

die cracka die

Glad everything is back to normal with you. Hope you continue to find success.

you the same cracka that deleted all of my content when i was poster of the year

hatin ass cracka, hate to see a ? shine
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mad as ? these days
    ? mad at mods

fSZWDh.jpg

Wait Du a mod?

@DWO u a ? mod?! U dont be modding a dayum thing. U low key than a muthafukka if you do. How your big ass make moves without being noticed out this ? ?

I heard u bouncer ? do be sneaking up on ? unnoticed snatching ? muthafukkas up by the armpits though lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#YallModsAintShit

cosign dlb being the best mod

him and du

when they made du a mod i said to myself "awwwwww ? !" but like he swears me havin a daughter made me cool.. him becommin a mod made him tolerable. lol

same wit kai.. she got in her feels and burried my posts once.. but since then she been aiight.. i aint call that ? a ? in months..

but TBIS SIX ? ... ? her!! lol