NBA is on some ? ?

Options

Comments

• thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant needs a team.

And they got forced to do fashion cause theyre hoes.

Flat out.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    the issues with these nba cats isn't ? ? (that ? been going on it ain't new). The issues with the NBA is the lack of character and leadership with these emotional ass ? . Look at melo playing in the ASG but about to shut it down for the rest of the season. Now that the media is bringing up the story his ? ass might play a game or 2 then quit. Look at d rose and his idiotic comments about pain later on in life like he had a concussion. The media bashed him and he caught feelings and so did his brother.

Look at KD. The media on his ? most of his career. 1 person posted a valid headline questioning him after an playoff game and he catches feelings. Same with lebron tweeting subliminally about Kevin Love. Admitting it was about him then backtracking etc etc.

There are fewer alpha males in the league than ever before. Yes the media is more ruthless but kobe ain't give 2 ? about the media. Dennis rodman was not backtracking to the media or sending subliminal shots. Bird, Magic and Jordan hated each other on the court.

Cats need to start acting like grown men and not big babies.

Man, I got irritated when I saw that LeBron tweeted that ? about Kevin Love. ? , bring that ? to him when you see him.

I tried to stand up for lebron after he left cavs the first time. Even through miami i supported him. But homes is too passive agressive when it comes to the media and confronting teammates.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    When they implemented the dress code almost a decade ago, it was the beginning of the end. Something I've always wondered though. I always wear dress socks during work cause I have to. I see teenage males wear dress socks while they play a sport. Do y'all do that too?? Cause I can't get with that. Not my thing I guess
    I tell the boys I coach not to do that dumb ? ...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Something I've always wondered though. I always wear dress socks during work cause I have to. I see teenage males wear dress socks while they play a sport. Do y'all do that too?? Cause I can't get with that. Not my thing I guess

Dwayne Wade's ? ass dont even wear dress socks

dwyane-wade-capri.jpg

He gotta be haitian... shoutout to my zoes tho
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dr j coming to games>>>>>>>>>>>
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dr j coming to games>>>>>>>>>>>

Clyde the Glide too
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? already dress like nerdy ? superheroes, so I don't expect anything remotely masculine from most of them.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    When they implemented the dress code almost a decade ago, it was the beginning of the end. Something I've always wondered though. I always wear dress socks during work cause I have to. I see teenage males wear dress socks while they play a sport. Do y'all do that too?? Cause I can't get with that. Not my thing I guess
    I tell the boys I coach not to do that dumb ? ...

It's a way for them to wear black socks while playing instead going to get an actual pair of normal black socks
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    This some fly ? right here bezvxg.jpg

The last time the Knicks were really relevant in the NBA

charles.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

False. They were most definitely relevant during the Ewing years. They even went to the Finals.

charles.jpg
    57324256.jpg

So the only teams that are relevant to the league are the ones that win the championship? You saying the only relevant teams during the 90s were the Bulls, Rockets, and Spurs?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

False. They were most definitely relevant during the Ewing years. They even went to the Finals.

Did they win Championship's?. Nah, they didn’t, Bruh. I know what I posted
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

charles.jpg
    57324256.jpg

So the only teams that are relevant to the league are the ones that win the championship? You saying the only relevant teams during the 90s were the Bulls, Rockets, and Spurs?

No

Just being an ?

#BullsNation
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    11313739_146538475683051_1820992951_n.jpg

Is this ? wearing a cat suit?
    Wade my ? n been my ? , but ...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ''.......on the catwalk you know what I mean when I do my little turn on the caat walk!" i'm too sexy for my team to sexy for my...."
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something I've always wondered though. I always wear dress socks during work cause I have to. I see teenage males wear dress socks while they play a sport. Do y'all do that too?? Cause I can't get with that. Not my thing I guess

Dwayne Wade's ? ass dont even wear dress socks

dwyane-wade-capri.jpg

he'd look like a pilgrim if he did wear that ? . all he would need is a belt buckle hat and a musket.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Staight up, it looks like he borrowed wifeys clothes
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    They all dress like ? Versace models. I know tight clothes are they style for young cats but got damn... It's like they girls dress them
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah we need that wtf reaction back