-Ill Community- GIVE @SIXSICKSINS AN HONEST RATING ON HER MODDING(FIRST 5-MONTH TRIAL) Vol.1

Comments

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 GOAT
    Kat wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Most of the characters she get into with she was getting into with them before she was a mod.

She's a polarizing person but i don't see any rampant abuse of powers so fair.

Can't cosign that. She developed enemies since becoming a moderator pico, charlie Im pretty sure chicity hate her now. A moderator is suppose to do everything in there power to make this a better place. All about the people. Making changes as they grow. Developing new ideas for the forum and bringing them to light. By deleting reactions and flagging post to burial or deleting them entirely you ? up the entire forum lets be real.

Let's not pretend she's the first mod to do that..guess it's more offensive coming from a female?

No not at all. Sixsicksins is doing things that other mods aint never did. You post your picture on any internet website and that picture no longer belongs to you. It is no longer your property and you can't control what happens to it. If you post a picture of yourself in this sub-forum and you just so happen to start catchin that ether yo ass need to just catch feelings and take yo ass to sleep. Asking a moderator to take it down is completely useless at that point. Not only did she take the original picture down she edited about 10-15 other posters post. You don't do that ? .

Let's be honest about it, that was a response to what was essentially an attempt to get at her indirectly by going at someone else, so she responded accordingly. Who's expected to fight fair when provoked? That's just how it goes.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do y'all decide which posters in a beef are "angry"?
    it seems rather arbitrary...

Probably the same way you arbitrarily decide what is a feelings post.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    At least she mods...dont really care bout these wack ass beefs...half of these so called mods don't even post or don't do ?

Edd9EiC.jpg

@Kai and @Haute

Haute isnt a mod anymore
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-3 Horrible She suppose to mod with her keyboard not with her ?
    Noir wrote: »
    At least she mods...dont really care bout these wack ass beefs...half of these so called mods don't even post or don't do ?

Mods what exactly, besides her faux black power nappy feelings?

That's odd, I remember you stating differently. Good times. :

RkuTSgP.png

Funny how you become "fake" when people's hate for you becomes real. Awww.

Lol i did state you would be a great mod due to the sexism that was running rampant on the ic; however, my opinion is able to change due that you only delete and get bothered by those who do not prescribe in your "anti-white" rhetoric.

Toodles hoe.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I was right.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think she abuses the ability to delete things that she thinks 'tarnishes' the persona she likes to project. If she wasn't a mod she'd have to 'deal' with it in a different way. I think she also abuses the ability to bury posts she doesn't like cuz she thinks it's 'funny', but its mostly immature.

Exactly. So somebody mention your name and you delete there post?? maan foh. You not ? or untouchable. This the wrong subforum to modding with those type of feelings. Take yo ass to the powder room and direct traffic.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 GOAT
    She gon want to be my efriend again soon enough. Mark my words!!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    I think she is doing a great job. She has some GOAT thread ideas for forum entertainment. The only thing I don't agree with (and this goes for any mod) is using mod powers for an "advantage" over posters you beef with when they don't have those same powers.

• Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything her not banning white people actually speaks on how good she is at being a mod. Placing her strong views on race aside in an attempt to be unbiased is probably very difficult and I'm sure the white posters appreciate her allowing them to post when she could very easily do away with all of them.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-6 Fair
    crackas shut the ? up
  • Parallel
    Stew wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    If anything her not banning white people actually speaks on how good she is at being a mod. Placing her strong views on race aside in an attempt to be unbiased is probably very difficult and I'm sure the white posters appreciate her allowing them to post when she could very easily do away with all of them.

Well, she is half white and once attempted to date a white guy online, right?

I'm full white and I'm tired of your ? ass so I don't see what that has to do with anything I said.
  • Stew

I'm full white and I'm tired of your ? ass so I don't see what that has to do with anything I said.

You're smarter than that. You should use the ATLianagga next time tho. It fits me a bit better.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-6 Fair
    hell no

you a cracka, and you aint even from atlanta
  • Stew
    ? roaches. ? 'em
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

3204840swsw.gif

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    @Cain When posters try to check his modding abilities

menace-2-society-o.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many feelings
  • Parallel
    Doesn't get much whiter than Newman lmao
This discussion has been closed.