Austin Aries better thanDaniel Bryan

2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Roronoa wrote: »
    Difficult choice between two excellent professional wrestlers. However to make the tough choice I’d definitely say that Austin Aries is a better overall performer. Although Daniel Bryan is a fantastic Wrestler and can showcase weekly great matches, so can Austin Aries. Aries too have great unique in-ring skills that are arguably the best in TNA today. He has something that Daniel Bryan lacks, and that is the ability to cut good promos week in week out, have more of a personality, charisma, and mic skills. His program with Bobby Roode in 2012 was in my opinion his greatest work.

Their match at Slammiversary was GOAT

Never seen you ? in the TNA thread.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Roronoa wrote: »
    Difficult choice between two excellent professional wrestlers. However to make the tough choice I’d definitely say that Austin Aries is a better overall performer. Although Daniel Bryan is a fantastic Wrestler and can showcase weekly great matches, so can Austin Aries. Aries too have great unique in-ring skills that are arguably the best in TNA today. He has something that Daniel Bryan lacks, and that is the ability to cut good promos week in week out, have more of a personality, charisma, and mic skills. His program with Bobby Roode in 2012 was in my opinion his greatest work.

Their match at Slammiversary was GOAT

Never seen you ? in the TNA thread.
    I lurk in there sometimes but don't really post