Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ibestrokin wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    hopin floyd get rocked

put that money on pacquiao if you feel that way!

i am

lets get the paypal bet going
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Boxing is officially back!

Nd come May 3rd a spectacular undefeated streak will have come to an end like the undertaker wrestlemania streak did. Pac finna Brock leaner that boy.

pm me lets paypal bet 50
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    well what about we bet fifty and if you lose you pay and if i lose i just lose. and ? may. he always wants to do his fights on derby. ? ? . thats the day for the horses unless you think youre a horse. and gone call him the greatest p4p fighter. FOH!!!! you aint fight nobody and was duckin pac for this long because you knew he was on the slide.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Floyd gonna have to work the fact that ? wanna see him lose and the fact that its Paq wouldnt be shocked they pull some shiton him be it a L or draw
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Boxing is officially back!

Nd come May 3rd a spectacular undefeated streak will have come to an end like the undertaker wrestlemania streak did. Pac finna Brock leaner that boy.

pm me lets paypal bet 50

Nawl, I'm not willing to bet, at least not money that is. Im tryna save my bread to buy the fight in which I'm sure they gonna charge an unGodly amount for.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can bet something else like the loser gets banned from this site for an extended period of time or something by the mods like a death match bet or something.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well what about we bet fifty and if you lose you pay and if i lose i just lose. and ? may. he always wants to do his fights on derby. ? ? . thats the day for the horses unless you think youre a horse. and gone call him the greatest p4p fighter. FOH!!!! you aint fight nobody and was duckin pac for this long because you knew he was on the slide.

this is some ? thinking.

they both getting old.

they both declining.

young ? are just now touching mays chin and he still only really got touched like 10 times if that.

how can a man go 19 years and just get touched now ? wanna say he on the slide?

think about that.

even at his age he still ? on 95% of everyone else.

what that say?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna be in the Phillipines when this fight takes place. ? 's gonna be goat
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Boxing will really be dead after this
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you seen Golovkin (GGG) fight?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Speak on what you know
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    People say boxing is dead cuz there's barely any household names to the casual sports fan. Boxing is covered less by sports media than in the past. The average sports fan who's not really a boxing fan probably only knows mayweather and pacquiao.

Also, the fights just aren't that compelling to watch (unless you are really into the art and intricacies of fighting). The last handful of mayweather fights have been boring af.

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pay per view record will be set and a bunch of ratchet chicks looking to land a baller that weekend in Vegas. Club promoters and hotel will be eating that weekend maybe even couple chain snatching incidents as well.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Man i want to be in Vegas that weekend

Me and a couple of the homies are in talks. I knew i shoulda booked 2,3 weeks ago when it was rumors.

Put it this way...If you familiar with Vegas, New York New York is a mid level yet rational hotel right on the strip that you'll usually be able to get in on the cheap.

Their rooms are goin for an avg 350/night that weekend.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

I dont know why nggas no-signed this.
    9TRAY wrote: »

Have you seen Golovkin (GGG) fight?

Boxing dies when there are no big name draws, not bc the quality diminshes.

The masses dont know who tf Golovkin is. (in b4: you're just a casual faaaan, maaan. Get out of our thread!)

You dont say names like mayweather...Pacquioa...and then ask do you know who Golovkin is.

This is not about to be the biggest boxing event in history bc of boixng purists ordering it. Boxing is 'alive' when evrybody pays atention to it.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How bad do you think a draw would hurt Floyd's legacy?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand why anything short of a KO will hurt floyds legacy.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Boxing in America will be dead.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boxing in America will be dead.

youneedmorepeople.jpg
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? is dead in america and i love boxing. but you cant just have boxing on ppv or espn and expect it to be popular. if it was on network tv it would probably get a little pub but with cats going the route of football, basketball, and mma boxing is on its way of the doodo
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going just not answer but you ? is ? dumb

MMA ? ? MMA?

Them ? get 15k to be on the undercard of a ppv

? it, believe what yall want