Samsung Galaxy S6

124»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got s6 edge @KillaCham @The_R @The_r_ @vader_f_kennedy @joshuaboy whats the best case to get?
  • Bcotton5
    dude at the store said the ballistic is the best protection

and wtf? screen protectors dont work on this ? ? dude said he stopped carrying them because always fall off the phones
  • Bcotton5
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    S4 ON DECK...
    NOT UPGRADING UNTIL MY ? IS DEAD...

lol I lost my ? over the weekend , they told me it was 140 even with my insurance to get another S4, I just said ? it and got the s6 edge with my upgrade
  • Bcotton5
    HafBayked wrote: »
    s6 edge.....about a week in and its "meh"

looks cool and all but not much changed....the "people edge" comes in handy but that other ? is pointless....im never in a completely dark room with my phone face down waiting for a text lmao...thats the only way u can see that ? ...dont care about not having a SD slot cuz its got plenty of space built in...the headphone jack on the bottom is kinda weird but whatever....the wife's car has a built in wireless charging pad (didnt work with our s4's) so thats dope when im in it

i like the fast charging too....even tho i heard it makes the phone hot and crashes ? (hasnt happened yet)

and the ? came with a tablet...i never had one so its growing on me right now

one thing i cant stand but can deal with is all the big ass pointless apps that come on galaxy phones...especially that flipboard ? ....aint figured out how to get rid of that ? yet....somebody fill me in if ya'll know
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Oh yeah I got this. It's cool.

what case yall ? get?
  • Bcotton5
    Cain wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    dude at the store said the ballistic is the best protection

and wtf? screen protectors dont work on this ? ? dude said he stopped carrying them because always fall off the phones

A Spigen case off Amazon is good. I've dropped my S6 multiple times and no scratches @Bcotton5

the edge or the s6? dude said the cases for the edge are way different
  • Bcotton5
    looking at the otterbox symmetry series cases think Im about to cop I got 10% off today only
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    just got s6 edge @KillaCham @The_R @The_r_ @vader_f_kennedy @joshuaboy whats the best case to get?
    For the Edge? llolololol
  • Bcotton5
    For the Edge? llolololol

yea I got the edge I feel like I lost @KillaCham
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk I got the galaxy note edge on order
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Note 5 coming out in like exactly a month. May wanna hold on new phones for a sec.
  • Bcotton5
    I swear I wanna return this ? I dont even like this phone

? dont even have the air gesture controls like the S4
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I traded my S6 for the Note 4 and it was the best move I could've made. I was just gonna wait for the Note 5 and sell the S6, but if the Note is anything like the S6, no thanks. I like having a spare battery and a 64 gb SD card.
  • Bcotton5
    Like Water wrote: »
    So I traded my S6 for the Note 4 and it was the best move I could've made. I was just gonna wait for the Note 5 and sell the S6, but if the Note is anything like the S6, no thanks. I like having a spare battery and a 64 gb SD card.

Might do this for the note edge
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if the note 5 gone be like the s6 then might as well wait til they change it back to normal I need to be able to add memory
  • mosincredible
    edited August 2015
    Note 5 pretty much looks like it won't have a removable battery, sdcard, or IR blaster. They also went with a smaller battery. Samsung ? up a lot of their core fans. All the features they have bragged about vs the iPhone, they have taken away.

galaxy-note-5.jpg

galaxy-note-5-2.jpg

The LG G4 is and will be the only flagship to come out this year that's still true to the Android way with both a removable battery and sdcard slot. It's just missing a fingerprint reader and less cases than a more popular phone.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    s6 edge.....about a week in and its "meh"

looks cool and all but not much changed....the "people edge" comes in handy but that other ? is pointless....im never in a completely dark room with my phone face down waiting for a text lmao...thats the only way u can see that ? ...dont care about not having a SD slot cuz its got plenty of space built in...the headphone jack on the bottom is kinda weird but whatever....the wife's car has a built in wireless charging pad (didnt work with our s4's) so thats dope when im in it

i like the fast charging too....even tho i heard it makes the phone hot and crashes ? (hasnt happened yet)

and the ? came with a tablet...i never had one so its growing on me right now

one thing i cant stand but can deal with is all the big ass pointless apps that come on galaxy phones...especially that flipboard ? ....aint figured out how to get rid of that ? yet....somebody fill me in if ya'll know
    Oh yeah I got this. It's cool.

what case yall ? get?

i got a weak ass case-mate out the att store with my ? .....jumped out the truck the other day and dropped it

i stopped and had a moment of silence when i picked it up....not a scratch on it *shrugs*

I do want one of them leather cases with the cover and the card slots tho
  • Bcotton5
    I got the otterbox symmetry for my edge, 25% off with my verizon discount
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo how do you save pictures on the s6 edge now? You can't hold down on the pic and save it anymore I don't know what happened ever since the update
  • Bcotton5
    Yo how do you save pictures on the s6 edge now? You can't hold down on the pic and save it anymore I don't know what happened ever since the update

Still works for me
  • Bcotton5
    wtf the s6 edge + and the note 5 drop as soon as i buy my ?

verizon got rid of the upgrade prices so I aint paying to lease a phone anyways
  • mosincredible
    If the note 5 simply had an sdcard, I'd get it and I ain't been riding with Samsung since the S3. 64GB is too low for me. I only got 20GB free with 32GB + 128GB card.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope on the next note they put the SD card slot back in it. I guess I'll hold on to the note edge
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still works for me

Okay something must be ? up with my phone then. I can save pics when they come from twitter or wherever with the 3 dots in the corner but I can hold my finger down on the pic to save anymore.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime i connect my s6 to my mac it tells me it Cant access memory storage and unlock the screen. its unlocked. i just wanna add some new tracks to the ? thing