Welcome back @MoneyPowerRespect... what's the scuttlebutt?

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know you but welcome back
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    yea you had to at least hit her. that restraining order thing may have just been worth it.

did you win though?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    She was a 'friend' that I tried to help. She was in an abusive relationship and was taking the steps to get out of it.

I had a kindle fire and it may be a ? , but it was mine and one day i just couldn't find it. But she popped up with 'a kindle that her mama bought her for Christmas and she didn't know what to do with it' (-_-) I knew it was mine, but I didn't have any proof, so I gave her some rope.

a week later, my son's father gave me a gift card. After i bought some things and put gas in her car, it came up missing. So i checked the charges. Straight fast food spots. So i asked her if she had SEEN it. She said the last time she saw it was at my house. I told her, i know you took it and it's ? up that you gon lie to my face.

My MAMA had to tell me that she told her that I gave someone an std and that i was out here just smuttin it up. It was a lie straight from the pits of hell. Not only was it not true, she had been tryin to ? dude on the low. In fact, she had tried ? a couple of my friends and they all said no. And the day that I confronted her about that, my mom told me what she been saying. I cussed everybody the ? out. My mama, my sister, and her. After i fought her, i hit my sister for gp.

the girl filed a restraining order against me and tried to say that I violated it because we were at walmart at the same time. I told that hoe she needed to start shopping at kroger since she wanna be scared.

She was a hoe. Plain and simple. Wearing ? up wigs, ? ? who sell mid out they mama house. I told that hoe she can't come out lookin like throw up and expect to get a non basic dude. I even gave that ? the number for the department of education so that she can start the process of getting her student loan out of default. In all honesty, I did more than what I should have.

But before the fight, she had told me that the health department had been callkng her abuser and he would never take the call. So, they sent him a letter. It came out that he had gonorhea that had gone untreated. I immediately told her, you nasty kuz you were still ? and suckin him AND you trifling for knowing that something is wrong with yo ? and dnt get tested. They're a match made in heaven.

6 months of damn restraining order ? me up. I felt like I was on house arrest or being punished for at least trying to be a good friend.
    Y'all can ? jokes...it's cool. But I had to learn that just kuz a person is around doesn't mean ? .
    NRb9r9b.jpg

What made you think it was ok to share this ? ?

I'm not on trial tho...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah..she was broke af. It was only $6 left on the gift card.
    I didn't know until the end that my mama had filled her tank up and the next day she was on E.
    she didn't need a friend. She needed a ? .[/quote]

Damn the last time I had a straggler in my house the ? had to go as soon as I seen she only owned 3 pairs of panties

Glad u learned your lesson..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf...who the ? !!!! damn ? who the ? did have in yo house! ? off tops that ? would have just gottin. A 400 dollar walmart gift card and a trip to the housing department ? around wit me

I didn't know until the end that my mama had filled her tank up and the next day she was on E.
    she didn't need a friend. She needed a ? .

Wait yall was fighting over a $6 gift card?
    Im shocked
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Wtf...who the ? !!!! damn ? who the ? did have in yo house! ? off tops that ? would have just gottin. A 400 dollar walmart gift card and a trip to the housing department ? around wit me

she didn't need a friend. She needed a ? .

Wait yall was fighting over a $6 gift card?
    Im shocked

Frfr, i chalked the gift card AND the tablet. I don't really have a connection to material things like most people. I've literally lost ALL my ? before and I got mad, yea. But i got bigger and better ? kuz of it.

Right now I'm like ? that tablet. I got a Samsung galaxy tab 3. ? that kindle lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus.... i read all of that. MPR stop being friendly with everyone. Everyone is not your friend nor have the best interest for you.

Youre young, youll rise through this.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Jesus.... i read all of that. MPR stop being friendly with everyone. Everyone is not your friend nor have the best interest for you.

Stop it

you know she aint telling whole truths.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye MPR real AF tho...

• OmegaConflict
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Noir wrote: »

Lmao@ "youll rise through this"

You'lllllllll riseeeee

YOU'LL (((((((((((RISE)))))))))))

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen you are who you surround yourself with. You took a biblicial lost for that restraining order situation and wont even admit that you the one that got yo ass beat. The fact that you let somebody that fake in your circle you deserve to be bit. Thats another thing with yall females yall always restarting friendships if yall got into some ? or the person aint no good let the ? die off.

Could never be me. If I say ? you january 1st Best Believe its ? you until December 31st. You and Aqua need a reality show first episode Yall at FoodMaxx trying to sell $600 worth of ebt for some cash for club night
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Listen you are who you surround yourself with. You took a biblicial lost for that restraining order situation and wont even admit that you the one that got yo ass beat. The fact that you let somebody that fake in your circle you deserve to be bit. Thats another thing with yall females yall always restarting friendships if yall got into some ? or the person aint no good let the ? die off.

Could never be me. If I say ? you january 1st Best Believe its ? you until December 31st. You and Aqua need a reality show first episode Yall at FoodMaxx trying to sell $600 worth of ebt for some cash for club night

What i said was 'I'd be a fool to say that I lost and you won't believe me if I say that I won' because I won lmao she got mad that she lost and her mom thought that the situation would escalate i to something more because of her history. Not mine.

Even in my original post i said that the situation happened because of both of us. There is no one else to blame. You're right, it was an L. Like i said, I chalked the material ? . I learned an important lesson..so all that you just said, i already admitted to. I had never had a falling out with this girl. I never had any sort of issues with her until now.

That whole paragraph is full of assumptions. But i expected it tho.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And bae I have and had a few shows look at me.... I just turn em down cause they ain't paying a million dollars
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What i said was 'I'd be a fool to say that I lost and you won't believe me if I say that I won' because I won lmao she got mad that she lost and her mom thought that the situation would escalate i to something more because of her history. Not mine.

Even in my original post i said that the situation happened because of both of us. There is no one else to blame. You're right, it was an L. Like i said, I chalked the material ? . I learned an important lesson..so all that you just said, i already admitted to. I had never had a falling out with this girl. I never had any sort of issues with her until now.

That whole paragraph is full of assumptions. But i expected it tho.

Oh thats considered work where you from?? Get your ? head straight. You were on a restraining order WITH a child You out here fighting WITH a child where is your mind at right now? At what age are you going to start setting examples because right now it aint looking to good. You are a parent now start acting like it. You living in a box.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    You do realize that that picture is about 3 years old now.

Only a ? ? clowns somebody for working.

Cs this
    Smh @thatboydizz tryna discredit this woman character by posting a 3 yo pic of her. Shes a total different person than she was 3 years ago
    camron-orly.gif?w=400
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Ok dizz.

Inbox me your number so that the next time a situation happens i can call you beforehand.
    And since I have your attention, would you like some body butter or scrubs?
    Or would you rather shake my ass for dollar bills?
    Kuz i do need some money for books...not diapers, clothes, or daycare kuz I got that. No court costs.

In fact, do you think that I should start my black history class this month or i the fall? I just don't want it to interfere with me being a Big Sister.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Mpr gonna be mad af when her "friend signs on to tell her side of the story
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    I won't say that I've changed completely, but it is a process.

I kept trying to get my 'friends' to rise above their situations as well, but they weren't ready.
    I wanted my people to be my team, but they aren't ready to let go of the things that are holding them back. Just like i wasn't.

Nah, her abuser doesn't let her get on the internet without his permission. He doesn't want her tlkn to guys while he's with his side chicks.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 new notes and still no pics of said ex-friend/thief/thot/fire crotch