Welcome back @MoneyPowerRespect... what's the scuttlebutt?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And post my tyra clip and post everything who cares lmao

I do have to give the IC credit though I think a lot of ppl who lurk here have connections in the entertainment industry cause my fb request b on Fleeeeeek and random emails from different casting crews and producers be surprising!

IC MADE A ? FAMOUS!

aqua u cool at times but stop the frontin n give it up, dont nobody wanna see yo dusty busted ass, u been washed for years don gained a hunnid and 10 pounds thats why u be throwin ? nudes, prolly out here sellin ? and sum mo, just stop with the ? and be regular n learn to be a role model to them damn kids

How many times do I have to say it. I'm a grown ass ? woman and if I wanna throw this "tired ass ? " in a circle I can do that ?

Ion give a ? about what u or anybody else on here has to say about the ? either ? u ain't paying my rent insurance car note lights gas etc grow the ? up and stop callin out what a ? does wit her ? oh ? well ? u don't know wtf I do when I log off..stop quoting me hoe!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I do have to give the IC credit though I think a lot of ppl who lurk here have connections in the entertainment industry cause my fb request b on Fleeeeeek and random emails from different casting crews and producers be surprising!

IC MADE A ? FAMOUS!

aqua u cool at times but stop the frontin n give it up, dont nobody wanna see yo dusty busted ass, u been washed for years don gained a hunnid and 10 pounds thats why u be throwin ? nudes, prolly out here sellin ? and sum mo, just stop with the ? and be regular n learn to be a role model to them damn kids

How many times do I have to say it. I'm a grown ass ? woman and if I wanna throw this "tired ass ? " in a circle I can do that ?

Ion give a ? about what u or anybody else on here has to say about the ? either ? u ain't paying my rent insurance car note lights gas etc grow the ? up and stop callin out what a ? does wit her ? oh ? well ? u don't know wtf I do when I log off..stop quoting me hoe!

why u mad tho.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

IC MADE A ? FAMOUS!

why u mad tho.

Ain't nobody mad. I just had to break out with my belt and remind u who the ? u talking to..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IC MADE A ? FAMOUS!

why u mad tho.

Ain't nobody mad. I just had to break out with my belt and remind u who the ? u talking to..

yo ? too loose for me to take u serious, ima hoe shamer, not a hoe respecter.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

IC MADE A ? FAMOUS!

why u mad tho.

yo ? too loose for me to take u serious, ima hoe shamer, not a hoe respecter.
    U have no idea how my ? is..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall wanna see aquas volcano?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This goofy ? wants a A for effort in not catching AIDS but gonorrhea instead. What the ? kinda of bizzaro world is this? That like saying I didn't lose my leg in car wreck but I lost my foot tho. It's still a lost no matter what?

Aight I'm done

bizarro?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @MoneyPowerRespect she broke and cant keep her phone on cause she keep ? with them ? that still sell Mids?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Tbh, idk why her phone is off.
    that ? is shocking to me.
    @stew
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Actually, no.
    she got back with her abuser, so he may not let her on social media.

Tbh, i was expecting a late response, but not that.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MPR knew shawty aint have access to the net that's why she gave her info

post her phone number
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    This goofy ? wants a A for effort in not catching AIDS but gonorrhea instead. What the ? kinda of bizzaro world is this? That like saying I didn't lose my leg in car wreck but I lost my foot tho. It's still a lost no matter what?

Aight I'm done

bizarro?

You said Seinfeld used to be your favorite show; you forgot about the "bizarro" episode where Elaine makes new friends that look the same but act the opposite of the old ones? (bizarro is some Superman ? because Jerry obsessed with that on the show and in real life.)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I woke ? up in their feelings I see lol

Nah, you just posted some dumb ? . You'll be aight tho'

He did

But y'all didn't give coonleesi that hard of a time when she posted that dark skin comment
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    9TRAY wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    I woke ? up in their feelings I see lol

Nah, you just posted some dumb ? . You'll be aight tho'

He did

But y'all didn't give coonleesi that hard of a time when she posted that dark skin comment

IDK about other people, when Khaleesi posted that pic & said Du looked like a monkey, I said something.

He posted some dumb ? , he good. I ain't trippin'
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Jesus

Yall be remembering ? ? typed 2000 posts ago

And who posted a reaction on said comment
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know why I aint come for this entertainment sooner...

Welcome to Ratchetville.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Why u cursed momma and sister out though?

Because they knew what she was saying and never told me. I could understand them listening to the full story and telling me, but my mama, cousin, and her would sit outside on the porch and talk.

If I had known when it happened, it would have saved me a lot of time dealing with her. But they just sat back and listened. I was disappointed and hurt with their actions, tbh. I would have never let my sister KEEP hanging out with someone who did what she did to me.

11rjmtH.gif

you might need a purge from the circle
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only good thing about it is that I found my passion for making natural products and i have a lil hustle going on

Pics + ingredient list? That's wonderful, btw.

You're wonderful now here hit some of this kush*passes blunt*