What dictates race?

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    If your daddy is French then you're French...not hard to figure out.

My daddy is back and I'm considered black...see how easy that was?

Doesn't the mom get a vote though?

NO!

???

Kids get 50% of each parents' genes don't they

Not sure...I cheated through science classes...that was my worst subject

Lol well at least you're being honest about it....I'm like 93% certain kids get 50% of each parents' genes, I'm too lazy to look it up now
    You can be genetically closer to one parent than the other even though you get 50/50 dna from each.

This is true......kind of like how Obama took more of his father's genes then his mom
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    Society dictates race.
    actually, here in the SL, i believe janklow dictates race
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how the ? are you dictating race but won't declare one?????
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you just come in here to ask some of the most sarcastic,evil,and vile ppl on the internet to tell you what you are?

firing-squad.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    race is a social construct--it changes based on where you are. great example is mulattos in US vs. Latin America
  • kingblaze84
    loch121 wrote: »
    Did you just come in here to ask some of the most sarcastic,evil,and vile ppl on the internet to tell you what you are?

firing-squad.gif

I'm not vile lol
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    zombie wrote: »
    I knew this lying son of a ? was not black. Now if all the other imposters would just admit it things would be clearly around here.

I found your girl Ebony Majesty on another forum, in her bio she calls herself a "crazy island girl", i told you that ? aint no damn african american, i could tell by how she was typin and the stupid, overblown, fake outrage for issues that aint even being discussed over here
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    I knew this lying son of a ? was not black. Now if all the other imposters would just admit it things would be clearly around here.

I found your girl Ebony Majesty on another forum, in her bio she calls herself a "crazy island girl", i told you that ? aint no damn african american, i could tell by how she was typin and the stupid, overblown, ? she was talkin about

I don't believe you you need more people and besides that ? is a lying troll she could be an east indian ? from ohio for all we know
  • OGClarenceBoddicker

I found your girl Ebony Majesty on another forum, in her bio she calls herself a "crazy island girl", i told you that ? aint no damn african american, i could tell by how she was typin and the stupid, overblown, ? she was talkin about

I don't believe you you need more people and besides that ? is a lying troll she could be an east indian ? from ohio for all we know

lmaooo she sint hard to find my ? , google det hoe
  • janklow
    ...and the countdown to zombie turning this into a white homosexual sex fantasy begins now

• zombie
    janklow wrote: »
    ...and the countdown to zombie turning this into a white homosexual sex fantasy begins now

WHAT RACE ARE YOU CUT THE ? OUT. I know i can't be the only one who would like to see you actually admit what race you claim. YOU are the moderator for the social issues forum and won't say what race you are???? man come the ? on with that ?

@kingblaze84
    @lucien
    @SWAMPGOD
  • janklow
    WHAT RACE ARE YOU CUT THE ? OUT.
    i don't think it's me that's doing his damnedest to fill the thread with ? right now. and i am pretty sure the standing policy remains "not validating ? acting like ? "

• kingblaze84
    edited February 2015
    janklow wrote: »

WHAT RACE ARE YOU CUT THE ? OUT. I know i can't be the only one who would like to see you actually admit what race you claim. YOU are the moderator for the social issues forum and won't say what race you are???? man come the ? on with that ?

@kingblaze84
    @lucien
    @SWAMPGOD

Lol....Janklow, calm Zombie down and tell him what race you are.

If I could guess, Janklow is half Asian/half White. I get a Sean Lennon vibe from him for some reason.
  • kingblaze84

Is this her? The way she talks, she could be Zombie's type

tumblr_njpy3lT9vy1s560v9o1_500.jpg

From her Tumblr page:

I am made in His perfect image. I strive everyday to be more like my Father. I will spread His word , I will serve Him and worship Him, for He is worthy. I have a passion for healthy living, all things creative and spreading the Good News

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janklow is mixed

I doubt a White guy would make the avi choices he does, nor hold the views he does
    Given the nature of R&R and the thread topics it dealt with it's unlikely a White dude would really wanna mod it

if I had to guess
  • zombie

Is this her? The way she talks, she could be Zombie's type

tumblr_njpy3lT9vy1s560v9o1_500.jpg

From her Tumblr page:

I am made in His perfect image. I strive everyday to be more like my Father. I will spread His word , I will serve Him and worship Him, for He is worthy. I have a passion for healthy living, all things creative and spreading the Good News

no way is she my type
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    LOL at the abuse of moderator power, giving me 5 flags for asking a simple question that deserves to be answered. This subforum was set up to address racial issues yet it's moderated by someone who won't state his race

i am not a troll for asking this question it's a pertinent question to this thread and to the entire subforum
  • StillFaggyAF
    state your race it ain't that hard, anyone who doesn't do that is an automatic cac/asian to me
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited February 2015
    i didnt see her picture but i saw her profile postin on another board and her profile said "island gal", that is an island face right there though, the whole aura is island, i know black people

and yeah im sure this janklow cat is black, just a typical "im not like the others because i have different opinions" ass ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Janklow is mixed

I doubt a White guy would make the avi choices he does, nor hold the views he does
    Given the nature of R&R and the thread topics it dealt with it's unlikely a White dude would really wanna mod it

if I had to guess

Also considering the ratio of black to white posters here it's more probable that he is some kind of black.

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    @Max. wtf is wrong with you ? , the beef is over ? my notifications, you gotta be like ? 12 years old, you just bein weird at this point
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited February 2015
    i didnt see her picture but i saw her profile postin on another board and her profile said "island gal", that is an island face right there though, the whole aura is island, i know black people

and yeah im sure this janklow cat is black, just a typical "im not like the others because i have different opinions" ass ?

lmao

i'mma test you

no google

tumblr_m54n9kBSrG1r92h3yo1_1280.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg
    a4d92fd16d22be394b2363b58b4d3c44.jpeg

which ones are AA which are Caribbean?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    AggyAF wrote: »

lmao

i'mma test you

no google

tumblr_m54n9kBSrG1r92h3yo1_1280.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg
    a4d92fd16d22be394b2363b58b4d3c44.jpeg

which ones are AA which are Caribbean?

lmaooo so you jeh gon put me on the spot ha? hell everybody americanized these days but ill give it a shot

1. AA
    2. AC
    3. AA just because her body look fake

• StillFaggyAF
    they all Caribbean 1 and 3 are American born and 2 is born in the islands

impressive tho
  • zombie
    We should not have to guess what race this guy is he should come out and say it.