American Horror Story Hotel

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of season 1.. The dead are stuck there

So, Bates is the mother of the son that died. She has to stay working there in order to see him. But he's a vampire now? Gaga turned him?

Detectives son is living there as a vampire, or so it seems.

Who and what is this killer outside the hotel? The one the detective is tracking and I wonder if he's just a side quest, wonder how well this is gonna turn out.

What the ? at that weird white faceless creature. That was disturbing.

They came gunning in this episode. It was bold and disturbing. It has you hooked off the bat. Interesting.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    This ? crazy I'm digging it so far. Gave you just enough to start your brain working but left enough on the table you don't know where or how tf it all fits together. You don't even really have a plot either but it was all interesting.

Lady gaga is a decent actress who knew.

Loved when hotel california came on at the end. That song was running through my mind all episode i was hype when it started playing.

That weird ass ? creature being disturbing goes without saying...

Only thing that didn't make sense was why that cop checked into the hotel. Why stay there of all places when you know weird ? goes on..
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st... Yeah, Gaga's ass is on point.

1st episode was very dope, indeed. Is anyone gonna talk about the ? up ? that was ol' boy getting his eyes gouged out, tongue cut out, and ? glued inside a dead ? ? Smh. Just off me at that point.

I know the season will surely have some lulls, but I hope the peaks outweigh the valleys. It seems they haven't been able to recreate the consistency of the first season again in the concurrent seasons. I only watched a couple episodes of 2, finished 3, but it was a chore to do so, and gave up on 4 halfway through.

Hopefully this season breaks that cycle. It's definitely off to a strong start.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gave up on AHS Carnival like Gabi did after about 3 episodes

I might give this a try. I've been hoping this show goes back to its S1 roots
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? crazy I'm digging it so far. Gave you just enough to start your brain working but left enough on the table you don't know where or how tf it all fits together. You don't even really have a plot either but it was all interesting.

Lady gaga is a decent actress who knew.

Loved when hotel california came on at the end. That song was running through my mind all episode i was hype when it started playing.

That weird ass ? creature being disturbing goes without saying...

Only thing that didn't make sense was why that cop checked into the hotel. Why stay there of all places when you know weird ? goes on..

I think he went back cuz he thought he saw his son the night he got a call to show up at the hotel
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure whatever killer is out there is the one that did that to that couple and those other dudes. He or she clearly knows the agent man this is going to be a wild season they not holding back with he gore this year.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? scene gon make me stop watching this show

yea, i'm ? commited.. i've watched too much of the show to give up on the premire.. but they can't be ? ? all year long
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Rewatching the last hour now i kinda dozed off

tumblr_inline_nmz3n7xziF1r4j8j1_500.gif

Kathy Bates plays a great detestable ?

Realy dont want this to be a extra long Lady Gaga video/fashion show.. looks like we are gonna have to bare with it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I can tell, this season is gonna be good. I loved the first episode.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn i did miss alot..

She mushed the ? out of chick.. those kids are are "creepy" as ? and yeah it does remind me of murder house so far
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that sharp tip ? ? scene reminded me of se7en. I'm sure they were paying homage
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I'm sure whatever killer is out there is the one that did that to that couple and those other dudes. He or she clearly knows the agent man this is going to be a wild season they not holding back with he gore this year.

Prolly same person who took his son at the carnival
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25 minutes in and this ? making me uneasy.

This show makes me feel uneasy.

Yet, I have to watch it.

When is the last time you seen a horror movie as weird and scary as this show?

• iron man1
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Did they explain how the chick survived getting pushed out the ? window? I may have missed something.
  • DNB1
    Options
    The rich guy come to look at the hotel...the kid, was that the same kid that was a ghost in season 1?

Remember the ball used to roll out from nowhere in the cellar?

This kid had a ball too...I wonder.
  • DNB1
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Did they explain how the chick survived getting pushed put the ? window? I may have missed something.

She's a ghost?!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    So from what i gather lady gaga "runs" the hotel and everybody else that works there is either dead or immortal and stuck...hence the "you can check out anytime you like but you can't never leave" line from hotel california. Any guest that stays there is basically lady gaga's bait. Still don't know how that ? creature fits into it but i figure he/she/it don't move without gaga's ok.

I'm catching obvious the shining vibes too. I guess the hotel is gonna turn the cop dude crazy.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    The rich guy come to look at the hotel...the kid, was that the same kid that was a ghost in season 1?

Remember the ball used to roll out from nowhere in the cellar?

This kid had a ball too...I wonder.

Nah that was Constance ? inbreed monster son that she and the dude killed in the house in the 1980s/90s, this story takes place in modern times since we saw a flashback from 2010...
  • VIBE
    Options
    Did they explain how the chick survived getting pushed put the ? window? I may have missed something.

She's dead
  • VIBE
    Options
    The Hotel intro had religious references..

Wonder how that ties into anything
  • iron man1
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Not sure if I could smash Gaga.l

She's a ghost?!

I was thinking some type of zombie lol
  • iron man1
    Options
    So from what i gather lady gaga "runs" the hotel and everybody else that works there is either dead or immortal and stuck...hence the "you can check out anytime you like but you can't never leave" line from hotel california. Any guest that stays there is basically lady gaga's bait. Still don't know how that ? creature fits into it but i figure he/she/it don't move without gaga's ok.

I'm catching obvious the shining vibes too. I guess the hotel is gonna turn the cop dude crazy.

Gagas definitely the boss vamp of the hotel and guests seem to be either killed or stuffed into mattresses and ? lol. That ? monster seems to be controlled by Sarah Paulsons character.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gaga stinky butt
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I barely made it past dude with theach eyeballs and tongue out...what kind of sicko writes this stuff?