Martin Lawrence Announces "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate 2 " Is In The Works

Options
2»

Comments

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna to checkout off GP, but damn it's 2015 and everyone is recyling the same story lines....there really isnt anything new under the sun
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOW DO YOU NOT LEARN YO LESSON AFTER THAT THOROUGH OF AN ASS WHOOPIN THO?

Not even that. Homie got shot in a bathtub. If dude didn't learn by now, he needs to get bodied in the sequel. Btw, who the ? asked for this sequel?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This might be straight to DVD honestly I can't see a theatre release
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? all we want is bad boys 3, ? that ?

? im not even sure about that. The damn near 10 year break between 1 and 2 was long enough now its 12+ years later. they already blew up Miami so much they ended up in Cuba. What the hell can they do now?

Go to london

Have them blowing up terrorists in Afghanistan on some MW2 ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Wall wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »

I'll take both. "A Thin Line" and "Bad Boys 1&2" are the only Martin Lawrence films I care for.

But the skepticism is warranted.

U didn't like Blue Streak, Nothing To Lose, Life, What's The Worse That Can Happen, Talkin ? After Dark and Wild Hogs?
    Life is so underrated it's ridiculous. That movie is ? hilarious!!!

Who the hell underrates Life? That movie is widely considered a good film
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll take both. "A Thin Line" and "Bad Boys 1&2" are the only Martin Lawrence films I care for.

U didn't like Blue Streak, Nothing To Lose, Life, What's The Worse That Can Happen, Talkin ? After Dark and Wild Hogs?

You'd be surprised bruh. I know plenty of people who either don't like the movie or think it's not that funny... ? 'em.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I thought erebody ? with Life, but "National Security" is the real slept on Martin flick. That ? funny af b.

As far as this movie tho, there's a lot of ways they can take it. He could play the mentor role, or it can still be about him. What yall thought he was gonna walk off into the sunset? ? dont stop being crazy at a certain age.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You'd be surprised bruh. I know plenty of people who either don't like the movie or think it's not that funny... ? 'em.

Those folks clearly are in the minority because Life is considered by most to be a great film. That ? ain't underrated at all.