Netflix - Bloodline Final Season 3 (Original Series)

Options
167891012»

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    what was the point of Leguizamo's character?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    what was the point of Leguizamo's character?

Wasn't one. He was supposed to be an outside threat to the Rayburns but it was so forced. I could see it if he was doing all that ? on Danny's behalf but it didn't even seem like he and Danny were that cool. He didn't even care til Danny's bm stopped getting money for Nolan.

They dropped the ball on that character.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    such a ? ending.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn even when Kevin did something smart, he was on some dumb ? . How the ? u don't cut the GPS off on your Damn phone. Smh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Jus finished...

Err. Season wasnt complete trash, but its wasnt good. 80% of it was a struggle watch. 1st couple episodes were annoying cuz Kevin kept ? up. No way a dude keeps ? up that much n doesnt end up dead or in jail.

Meg...if they had nothing for the character to do, they shoulda jus had her ? herself after ep 1. Her bouncing n never coming back ? me off. She aint ride or die for the fam.

Kevin...*insert kevin hart's "this ? !" gif here* After awhile his ? ups weren't even believable. He shoulda been dead, the off to the bahamas misdirect w john was coo tho. Didnt c that coming. BTW why tf did he say his wife had preggo pains. Of course she would ask why are you lied smh

Roy Gilbert...i jus couldnt buy Beau Bridges as a big bad lol dont kno why, jus cant.

Mama Rayburn...smh

John Leg...smh

Maro Van Peebles...seeing dude made me lol cuz my cousin has 3 kids for him irl. Okay dude imo.

O'Bannon...man i felt bad for dude, like for real for real. If John woulda approached me while i was picking up trash, i woulda swung on him.

OG John Rayburn...interesting character, was GOAT in season 1. Going full ? in ep 9 was jus...smh. ? annoying. I was like "okay! I get it. dude is ? , move on w it!" Him finally crying after his wife spoke was trill. That overall scene was prolly the best of the season imo. Finally some one was keepin it real. BTW LMAO at Batista from Dexter not even trying to hear his confession. ? was "bruh! Im bout to retire, i dont need this ? in my life. You won, now jus ? n move on. I am" LOL

Well, basically the Rayburns never got over Sarah's death (sis who drowned) and that n other bad decisions led to a path that ruined that family. Final season should have been much better, but whatever. I wasnt that mad at the end, tho i would've liked to have seen the sons reaction.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Linda Cardellini had to have some other stuff going on for her to only be in Season 3 for around 20 minutes total, seemed like a clear write out situation but that's just me.

-WTF at O'Bannon taking a 30 year flat sentence, it's like you gonna be 70 something when you get out you might as well just take that ? to trial and hope for the best.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah it just wasn't that good this season