Options

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »
    Yea, fat laces of any color are a green light to gangs in LA. I been hit up by plenty of bloods for rockin white and blue ones back in the day smh.

? damn that sounds so stupid. LA seems like a really strange place

Thats inner citys(colors) in cali

So dude thought the mexican ? wearing the fat blue laces was a Crip?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been to Cali and Chicago, when they hit me up and asked me where I was from as soon as they heard me talk they knew I was an out of towner and let me make it. I had on colors and all that, just gotta know how to act bruh.
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Yea, fat laces of any color are a green light to gangs in LA. I been hit up by plenty of bloods for rockin white and blue ones back in the day smh.

A sudeno

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dallas' 4eva
    Yup its the same way when I go out 2 Cali. But you right as soon as U talk they know U a Southerner. But ya know being from Dallas that there cats out here in the DFW still on that banging ? . Not as much as the 90s but they still there
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Suernos. They a Messican gang who are cool with the Mexican Mafiafrom Southern Cali who rocks blue. Not affiliated with Crips whatsoever. Nortenos are from Northern Cali and rock red.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sureno(LA/mexico gang) they hate mexican from northern cali(red)
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only person who thought some crip ? would be slapping the rapper Vado?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Am I the only person who thought some crip ? would be slapping the rapper Vado?

Homes at 1st I was thinking the damn same thing. But then my HigH went away and then I knew what homie was talm bout. I'm Messican shuuda known better lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Why record yourself doing a crime?

Why big dude let that short ? get so close to him?

Lol at being in a gang in 2015.

At least Cali have a code to that ? ? .In the South there really isn't a gang color line these ? here are just grimey and can't be trusted. ? might holla blood then crip the next day.

*shots fired at birdman*

Bx35MPSIEAA0CxA.jpg

That's the type of ? that could get you killed out here. If u get caught as a hood hopper, everybody on your ass.

Its gotten a lot better than it was back in the day. Still ? ? tho. I got hit up for wearing grey dickies work pants too lol... Luckily I knew dude.

...I'm not even from Cali and I know a full grey Dickie suit mean you bang...You can get phucked up for that...The following will get you checked in Cali...No bullshyt...

Full grey Dickie suit...

Red/blue/purple fat laces...

Chicago Bulls jersey...

All white Dickie suit...

All white v-neck t-shirt...

Nike Cortez...

Tan Dickies...

Cocked brim on a snapback or fitted...

All white Air Forces...

Pittsburgh Steelers jersey...(or colors)...

K-Swiss kicks...

Obvious...(red/blue Chucks... red/blue Dickie suit... purple Dickies...)

The above will get you G-Real checked...

Lol I ain't from Cali but I would think that's an every day Cali cats gear no Gangster lol
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FLYguy69 wrote: »
    @dallas' 4eva
    Yup its the same way when I go out 2 Cali. But you right as soon as U talk they know U a Southerner. But ya know being from Dallas that there cats out here in the DFW still on that banging ? . Not as much as the 90s but they still there

Lol same here. That and I dress like a farm boy hick.

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FLYguy69 wrote: »
    gh0st wrote: »

At least Cali have a code to that ? ? .In the South there really isn't a gang color line these ? here are just grimey and can't be trusted. ? might holla blood then crip the next day.

*shots fired at birdman*

Bx35MPSIEAA0CxA.jpg

That's the type of ? that could get you killed out here. If u get caught as a hood hopper, everybody on your ass.

Its gotten a lot better than it was back in the day. Still ? ? tho. I got hit up for wearing grey dickies work pants too lol... Luckily I knew dude.

...I'm not even from Cali and I know a full grey Dickie suit mean you bang...You can get phucked up for that...The following will get you checked in Cali...No bullshyt...

Full grey Dickie suit...

Red/blue/purple fat laces...

Chicago Bulls jersey...

All white Dickie suit...

All white v-neck t-shirt...

Nike Cortez...

Tan Dickies...

Cocked brim on a snapback or fitted...

All white Air Forces...

Pittsburgh Steelers jersey...(or colors)...

K-Swiss kicks...

Obvious...(red/blue Chucks... red/blue Dickie suit... purple Dickies...)

The above will get you G-Real checked...

Lol I ain't from Cali but I would think that's an every day Cali cats gear no Gangster lol

...Go visit in Cali and people who know better will tell you to take that ? off...You can either respect their rules or spend your time gettin' checked in their city and not getting let into clubs or functions cause of a certain type of shirt or colors...
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.

? 's downright preposterous.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    yo who the ? is wearing an all white dickies suit???? and G checking for white on white uptowns????? everybody has worn a pair of those kicks.

you cali ? are crazy

They must have been at war around the time Nelly dropped AF1s. Every ? damn body had them shoes on.
  • $ineedmoney$
    Options
    yo who the ? is wearing an all white dickies suit???? and G checking for white on white uptowns????? everybody has worn a pair of those kicks.

you cali ? are crazy

...I got people who go back and forth to Cali and last year a nikka rolled up to the club in a custom all white crispy Dickie suit and security was like "Nah GTFOH with that ? ."...They made my homie change his white v-neck too...They dont give a fu*k if its designer...
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Between wilin ass ? , wilin' ass mexicans, and the looming threat of a catastrophic earthquake...I really dont see the appeal of cali.

Y'all ? just crazy for no reason. Whole sections of the color spectrum are just off limits cuz y'all ? got issues
  • $ineedmoney$
    Options
    Between wilin ass ? , wilin' ass mexicans, and the looming threat of a catastrophic earthquake...I really dont see the appeal of cali.

Y'all ? just crazy for no reason. Whole sections of the color spectrum are just off limits cuz y'all ? got issues

...? is crazy tho'...You notice dude who put the beats on that Mexican in the first video had a cocked fitted, black tee and khaki shorts...Dead giveaway bruh...Dude woke up that morning bangin' on cornflakes nikka...You bet not get soggy cuzz!!...
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you cali ? are crazy

...I got people who go back and forth to Cali and last year a nikka rolled up to the club in a custom all white crispy Dickie suit and security was like "Nah GTFOH with that ? ."...They made my homie change his white v-neck too...They dont give a fu*k if its designer...

lol you sure it was gang affiliated and not because a ? walked into a club wearing an all white Dickie ? suit in 2014
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bumped into a lame like that couple days ago at a bar in a hotel...dude talkin bout stackin the 6, Folk nation rah rah, 30 minutes later we in his hotel room, and he starts su wooin at these cats down the way tryin to get their attention..dude was a clown..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This thread still doin pages..thats whats up.