Video: ATL female setup & beaten for over 3 hrs by her former best friends over a burger...

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow there s a man involved

Probably so

Most likely

Definitely

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminism is too blame for this these ? are like men
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt they have good parents
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's the dude sitting on the couch causally watching
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I doubt they have good parents

U can't blame the parents 4 everything. Some good kids come from bad households, n some bad kids come from good households...
    Especially now, parents are being punished for disciplinig there own children, whom they birth ,clothed, housed n feed. They can't even raise they're own kids. Everything is abuse.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    victim speaks in link... they ? up her bad

wsbtv.com/news/news/local/woman-beaten-unconscious-over-hamburger/nkKSR/

ATLANTA —

An Atlanta woman says she was attacked and badly beaten after an argument over a hamburger.

Myriah Pointer, 23, said her so-called friends kicked and punched her while recording the attack.

“I’m more hurt emotionally than physically,” Pointer said. “I was unconscious while they were beating me.”

Pointer has two black eyes, a chipped tooth and a concussion after the women, who she thought were her friends, beat her and videotaped it.

“By someone you called your best friend,” Pointer told Channel 2’s Tom Jones. “It was about a burger.”

Pointer said she was hanging out with her friends at an apartment complex on Saturday when one of the women accused her of sitting on her Whopper Jr.

“Like, the wrapper of the burger,” Pointer said. “Like, I didn’t even sit on her burger.”

Pointer told Jones that that’s when the women started punching and kicking her and wouldn’t let her leave.

Pointer said they told her, “You’re not going nowhere.”

While the attack went on, Pointer told Jones the 3-year-old child of one of the attackers and an attacker’s boyfriend watched.

She is now trying to get police to arrest them.

“They need to serve time,” Pointer said.

She told Jones that with friends like these, she doesn’t need enemies.

“I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy,” she said.

Police say they are aware of the video and are investigating.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whopper Jr....don't believe it.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It said in the video that the dude in the video who was watching was 1 of the girl's man
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    They were lookin for any reason to get her. I bet they ? the same ?

Yeah, these hoes are the worst kind of people. Obvious set up.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess y'all ? got a few extra ? to give.

They could've been beatin' that ? ass for any number of reasons.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    A fatal ? sounds like a ? gone way wrong. lol

On topic, if that was my lil sister or daughter, one of those chicks might come up missing. I ain't really a violent dude like that, but seeing something like that happen to someone you care about would have a real effect.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Statement From Myriah Pointer (the female who was beat in the video): This past weekend I was set up by the two girls I called my best friends and one of they cousins. I was held down and stomped until I was unconscious. Once I gained consciousness they were still beating and stomping me. This went on for about 3 hours and then they threw and cracked my phone and hid my battery for another and held me hostage! I am BLESSED to be alive and I need justice to be served because I DID NOT deserve this. If you can get the attention of any news station, attorney, or newspaper please pass this story on because Atlanta Police aren't doing taking this as serious as it is. I have fatal ? & scalp confusions, post-concussion syndrome, subconjunctival hemorrhage, and busted blood vessels!
    wtf2.gif

in her defense they did beat her about the face and head. maybe she could spell before that.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shorty like 21 or 22 . ATL small as ? ...she was tryna model and ? .
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smash on all them hoes
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She up acting all ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? not funny but when i go on worldstar n see it titled "ATL Hamburger Victim" i lol
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options