Jas Prince Hey Birdman, Pay Up Now You Only Get One Warning

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzL-zENfOaM

The clock is ticking very loudly for Birdman -- because the guy who discovered Drake says he's done talking about the millions he's owed for hooking up Cash Money with Drizzy.

Jas Prince talked to us about the lawsuit he recently filed ... as he was leaving Mr. Chow in Bev Hills. We asked if there's been any progress with Birdman on the financial front, and it's clear he -- like Lil Wayne and Turk -- doesn't have much left to say about the debt.

Keep in mind ... it was Jas' dad, James Prince, who issued a very threatening "courtesy call" to Birdman.

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cash Money is damn near dead smh
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear these ? whispering but they aint hollering about ? !
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    No one believes J Prince's courtesy call might ? up the lawsuit a little bit?
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    hahahahahha exactly my point courts and lawsuits j prince power dead then goons he had 20 years ago got families and kids. i mean come on they going through lawyers. this L7 ? his geriatric dad aint no threat no more. 20 years ago maybe but its a new era even the mafia of 1990 wouldnt be relevant in 2015 people die and get older.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've notice no one ever dares to call out Birdbrain's brother Dead Eyes...

Deadeyes is an entity. I wouldn't speak on that character either.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay prince son letting the world know his daddy dont play that ?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    hahahahahha exactly my point courts and lawsuits j prince power dead then goons he had 20 years ago got families and kids. i mean come on they going through lawyers. this L7 ? his geriatric dad aint no threat no more. 20 years ago maybe but its a new era even the mafia of 1990 wouldnt be relevant in 2015 people die and get older.

65774-Will-Smith-hmmm-gif-mNiZ.gif

did j prince smash your moms or something?

every thread mentioning this dude you gotta cup full of hate to spill

• damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    naw i actually love rap a lot music back in the day i just find it corny this old ass ? makes this godfather public tmz threat which is wwe and corny. i would of respected them more doing a interview saying how they are taking cash money to court and how they find it was disrespectful diddy put hands on drake. but that courtesy call was lame. no man should fear any other man. if you have a gun and they have goons defend your life all men can die the same way and meet the afterlife. I hate all this such and such dont play.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly cuz...same thing wit gangs..all the old bloods n crips dead ain't nobody reppin them colors..no such thing as being an OG..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Exactly cuz...same thing wit gangs..all the old bloods n crips dead ain't nobody reppin them colors..no such thing as being an OG..

Shiiiiiitttttt
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Can someone explain how he finds drake and instead of signing him he sends him to sign with baby
    It's called a furnishing deal
    Jas prince didn't have the infrastructure or resources to push drake to be big

If you found LeBron James are you going to try to put him on your d-league squad our are you going to try to get him to the NBA

Ymcmb was a known entity with all the channels set up and ready to go

Part of being a good businessman is knowing what you can reasonably handle

So I'm guessing Jas and Drake signed some paperwork beforehand saying that Jas would help him get a deal but any deal he gets has to be signed off on by Jas?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol these two were giggling at each other after every sentence wtf lol "if you seen them right now" jas look like he get smacked and run like "my daddy gonna hear about this"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These cats think they untouchable.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Can someone explain how he finds drake and instead of signing him he sends him to sign with baby
    It's called a furnishing deal
    Jas prince didn't have the infrastructure or resources to push drake to be big

If you found LeBron James are you going to try to put him on your d-league squad our are you going to try to get him to the NBA

Ymcmb was a known entity with all the channels set up and ready to go

Part of being a good businessman is knowing what you can reasonably handle

So I'm guessing Jas and Drake signed some paperwork beforehand saying that Jas would help him get a deal but any deal he gets has to be signed off on by Jas?

I don't know the specifics obviously, but from what I've seen/read I think this is exactly what happened
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why speak on it when you're in court about it.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why speak on it when you're in court about it.

Thats what i dont get he said.its between lawyers yet he sayin he gets only one warning lol
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ that mini slight at Turk.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm surprised anyone from TMZ recognized him. I wouldn't recognize him and I ain't even one of them tmz types

I wouldnt be surprised if he rang TMZ, alot of these 'celebs' ring up these media outlets to get promo or issue a statement...

Saying that dude seems cool and down to earth, I dont know why people mess(ed) with Cash Money, they know they aint getting paid...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »

money aint gon no age

them young ? ridin for that cash

They aint loyal though, his old crew I dare say were ride or die... You pay one group of young mercenaries to ride on your enemies, your enemies can double the fee and they will switch and ride on you... Im not saying thats the case with J Prince though...