*Spinoff* Greatest NBA teams to never win a title

Comments

• BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    moyo wrote: »
    The late 90's pacers and the Malice era Pacers

^^^^^^^ 2005 Pacers would have had a major chance to win the ship if Steve Jack and Artest wouldn't have went in the stands in Detroit.

Them boys used to give the pistons that work especially when they hired Rick Carlisle they had a vendetta against Detroit it cost em in the end

*sidenote*
    I remember this fat ass piston fan beating the damn hell out of Fred Jones in the stands

Wasn't it Ben Wallace's brother???

I can't remember cousin I just know he put the hands of ? on a NBA player he's always gonna have that on his resume
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    That 2001 sixers was outnumbered from the start after A.I.'s 50 piece that was it smh
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1996 Supersonics. GP & Kemp should have won @ least one title together. That my friends is Y MJ is the GOAT!!!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to say it but the 2012 Oklahoma City Thunder. Sad to say it but them boys may never get any closer with the nucleus they currently have.

You're kinda right. Season aint over yet, but them boys don't look like they gone win it no matter how hard Westbrook ? out this year.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True story when i worked at Comcast in Richmond i worked with Ben Wallace mom. I guess even if you got millions you gotta do somethin to occupy your time
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wat about the 06 and 07 phoenix suns, yay or nay?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1996 Miami Heat squad with Zo, Hardaway, Monster Mash, Dan Majerle, P.J. Brown, Voshon Lenard and Bruce Bowen; they went 61-21 that year but lost to The Bulls in The Eastern Conference Finals.

1992 Portland TrailBlazers squad with Clyde, Terry Porter, Cliff Robinson, Jerome Kersey, Buck Williams, Danny Ainge and Kevin Duckworth; they went 57-25 that year but lost to The Bulls in The Finals.

• KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the Bulls team w/o MJ that that won 50 games & lost to the Knicks in the playoffs?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2009 Cavs that lost to the Magic in the ECF

2010 Cavs that lost to the Celtics in the Conference Semis
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    That 03 maverick team that had Nash and Dirk could have been great, but Cuban ? up thinking Nash was to old then they never could get out of the first round after having 50 plus win seasons

The west was ? savages in the early 00s
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the Bulls team w/o MJ that that won 50 games & lost to the Knicks in the playoffs?

Scottie Pippen shoulda shared the MVP award wit Olajuwon that season. The boy went in that year.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ is a little lucky that Pip didn't win the chip dolo.
  • south4life
    That 03 maverick team that had Nash and Dirk could have been great, but Cuban ? up thinking Nash was to old then they never could get out of the first round after having 50 plus win seasons

The west was ? savages in the early 00s

Damn wasn't Michael Finley on that team too
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed lay-up ughh
  • south4life
    Parallel wrote: »
    Damn near every team MJ beat in the finals

U ain't lying, Lakers to me was too young in 1991 even though they still had Magic, Worthy, Byron Scott and A.C. Green it just wasn't the same Laker teams from The 80's.

Portland, Phoenix, Seattle and Utah were great teams, all of those series went to 6 games and was close.

Chicago was battled tested with those Detroit series over the years, by the time they got The Lakers in the Finals it was a wrap.
  • S2J
    Ooook , lot of revisionist history history goin on here.

Other than Portland and Sac, all these teams are just favorites and really good teams, they werent nearly as close as yall gassin

Pippen should have shared mvp with Hakeem? Lol You high! Pip led them in all categories, but he still 'only' came with 22, 6, and 5. Good numbers but cmon. Hakeem was on some 27,10, 4, and 4. Stop it
  • S2J
    Edit: scottiie that year 22, 8rpg, and 5apg, 3spg. Great year but Hakeem avg 27, 12, 4blks, 4apg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    The 2007 Mavericks were a bad 1st round matchup against GS away from winning the championship.
  • S2J
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The 2007 Mavericks were a bad 1st round matchup against GS away from winning the championship.

Cmon people lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    They matched up poorly against the Warriors. Because otherwise they would've beaten the Jazz and then beat the Spurs (who they used to give work to in those years) and they definitely beat the Cavs in the Finals.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    94 knicks.......... smh.. Was a sad day in NYC(Rangers ended up winning the cup anyway meh..).. That was our time.. We was up 3-2 against Houston and just gave it up.. I will never forget John Starks Infamous performance in the final game 7.. Riley stubborn ass kept him in the game.. going 2 for 18 overall and 0 and 10 in the 4 qtr.

Game 6 was a heartbreaker..
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2007 Hornets

Prime MVP CP3
    Young David West
    Peja
    Mo Pete
    Tyson Chandler Prime

? the Spurs and ? Kobe from robbing chris paul that MVP