Do you call dibs on street parking when it snows?

Options
2»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West Coast is the Best Coast..

that is all..
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is hopefully my last time dealing with this ? . A ? goin to Miami next december.

The only thing more annoying than digging out three feet of snow from your porch and your car, is having some inconsiderate ? come and take your spot cuz they wanted to come lounge at the ? 's crib on a snow day.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    snow? da ? is that?

23k9hk7.png
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh...dudes go to war about that ? up here. In fact, a ? got shot over moving a folding chair out his way.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea ? ? will get you ? up taking my spot
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From 1 Detroiter to all Chicagoans. I cosign this thread
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was informed today someone put they shopping cart in a spot I frequent

It ain't technically 'my spot' but if a vehicle ain't there when I get there, that cart getting moved and I'm parking there.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have this issue anymore cause Betsy gets parked in my heated garage.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i got my drive way so im good
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny this thread popped up i was stopping by my fam's house and my brother said he cursed out this neighbor for parking n running over the buckets he put up in a spot he shoveled out for my sister that was originally hers before she left. she was trying to talk slick but she got back in the car n moved it.

normally i dont care about that parking ? but when i lived there that family parked all 4 of their cars on the block everytime it was a storm coming instead of leaving em in the garage (they dont use 2 of those cars). like they were pulling the ? on purpose. even the night before street cleaning they would park all their cars out on the side that everyone was tryna park on so they wouldn't have to move in the morning.

lately its just been 2 cars out there, after the incident with my bro it looks like they just pulled the 3rd car out, proabbly gonna pull out the 4th one when another spot opens up.

people are crazy

• Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

It ain't technically 'my spot' but if a vehicle ain't there when I get there, that cart getting moved and I'm parking there.

^suicide note
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    City problems.

Driveway/front yard parking ftw.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West Coast is the Best Coast..

that is all..

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Let us know how that goes lol
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    funny this thread popped up i was stopping by my fam's house and my brother said he cursed out this neighbor for parking n running over the buckets he put up in a spot he shoveled out for my sister that was originally hers before she left. she was trying to talk slick but she got back in the car n moved it.

normally i dont care about that parking ? but when i lived there that family parked all 4 of their cars on the block everytime it was a storm coming instead of leaving em in the garage (they dont use 2 of those cars). like they were pulling the ? on purpose. even the night before street cleaning they would park all their cars out on the side that everyone was tryna park on so they wouldn't have to move in the morning.

lately its just been 2 cars out there, after the incident with my bro it looks like they just pulled the 3rd car out, proabbly gonna pull out the 4th one when another spot opens up.

people are crazy

See, that's that ? . Or when local business' employees park in front of houses instead of their job's parking lot.

Muhfuckas expect you to accommodate they trifling ass.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I live in BK.

None of that "save a parking spot" ? exists....
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    You know what would solve this issue?.. If the city did something rational.. Like take some of the tax money we pay them on every check and plow the streets properly.. Including parking spots.. How about that?. smh.. This ? ? me off..

Hard to do that when there will always be cars parked on the street day or night. They would have to declare a time for no parking on the entire street for about 5-6 hours at least a week (like street cleaning) after people will have already shoveled out their spots.

You ever heard of alternate side of the street parking?.. In NYC there are designated times when the street trucks come and sweep/vacuum the streets.. They can do use that time to plow the streets..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No we have a garage for our cars
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Glad I have a garage

And glad it doesn't snow like that here
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options