Michel'le (Suge/Dre's Babymama) Speaks On The Dre/Suge Situation

Options

Comments

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She actually kept it real in the interview.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood how her voice sounded like that when she talks but, when she sings its normal ? use to confuse the ? out of me back in the 90's lol
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Did not expect that voice to come from that person

Wow how old r u ? ?
    How y'all dont kno about michelle n her voice?

im only 22 so the last time she was a topic of conversation like that I was prolly like 4.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    djraycool wrote: »
    I would rather be Suge night than Dr Dre at least I'd have my ? , my word, and my backbone

And a couple of murder charges, gun shot wounds, video taped knock outs, and a few cigars.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    I never understood how her voice sounded like that when she talks but, when she sings its normal ? use to confuse the ? out of me back in the 90's lol

and this is probably what threw me off..I know I've heard michel'le on a song before since she sung on classic death row records but I'm pretty sure I woulda remembered some squeeky bird chirping singing. I've never heard her speaking voice
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

and this is probably what threw me off..I know I've heard michel'le on a song before since she sung on classic death row records but I'm pretty sure I woulda remembered some squeeky bird chirping singing. I've never heard her speaking voice
    U never heard "were all in the same gang"?

" ? Compton "?
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread just made me realize how old I am.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard her talking on some of the early Ruthless songs she did but there is a video of Pac in the studio writing a song for MC Hammer and she comes in talking lol ? had to bug Pac hearing her talk then when she jumps in the booth its completely different. Listen to her singing on Let's Play House, she sounds normal lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge is such a sick, miserable person. Miche'le was broken, she's been suicidal in the past. She has all kinda demons, on top of Dre beating her so Im sure she was preyed on. Not to mention, Suge has a baby by Daz's ex-wife too, who happens to be Kurupt's sister, so he just gets sick pleasure outta that. ? bless that cesspool of an extended family at Death Row.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge is such a sick, miserable person. Miche'le was broken, she's been suicidal in the past. She has all kinda demons, on top of Dre beating her so Im sure she was preyed on. Not to mention, Suge has a baby by Daz's ex-wife too, who happens to be Kurupt's sister, so he just gets sick pleasure outta that. ? bless that cesspool of an extended family at Death Row.

I said it once, I'll say it again SUGE IS SATAN
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man someone needs to pitch shift all her responses and reupload it to youtube >_>
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is up with that voice??? She on helium of something, no way I could put up with that voice 24/7...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She could get some jobs as a voice in these animated movies like 'Finding Nemo' or something...
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea im officially old. ? dont know who Miche'le is smh
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can sang like a mfer though. Two totally different voices. She should take in her singing voice. Sing her words.

She said she does talk in her singing voice when she yells at her kids or they'd run over her.

LOL she always reminds me of Hooks from Police Academy...real squeaky voice but when she gets charge some type of demonic possession sh*t be happening to her voice

14280-15043.gif
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...that suge knight gif never gets old..hahaha...great drop
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Dre has to have the biggest L in hip hop ...... Suge took the record label, music, and his woman!

14562_10152792474059256_6308525838004674748_n.jpg
    rs_560x415-150203105854-1024-suge-knight-court-020615.jpg

Also, Michel'e has been suffering from emotional issues for some time now. You can clearly see it in her interview.

Suge looks like my Dad.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should have asked did dre and suge run a train on this dumb ?