Father tries to preven son from getting jumped and encourages a fair fight

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I said "arena", that's what I meant. He woulda fought every mf that ran up.

I wouldn't let him get stomped but he would have faced his attackers like a warrior.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, growing up, I had a whole herd of 1st and 2nd cousins about my age (all of us went to the same inner city schools) and not a single time did any of us come close to having to jump an individual or even entertain the idea of it. Hell, if anything we'd be lowkey ashamed (and clown one another for it at family functions later) if we had to ask one another for help in a one-on-one fight. Of course, since for the most part nobody ever came at any us wrong like that and the fact we all had all our own friends/chilled in different social circles probably played a role - so any ? who didn't like one family member probably was friends or cool with another.

Some of these bitchmade new generation ? don't have any pride or integrity, some seem to revel in tribalistic violence & ignorance. I chalk this unfortunate behavior to being a product of a poverty-stricken environment and the resulting lack of parental guidance/broken homes.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @obnoxiouslyfresh them accents was country to you? Really?
  • Rozetta5tone
    ? up situation..

best believe they commin back for blood now.. pops escalated it.. and i cant blame him.. but for every action there's a reaction..

cant reason wit ignorance..

they need to move..
    i would say remove the son.. but they go be commin for pops too..
    exactly.. He woulda got more respect for taking the beat down.

Nothing wrong with protecting your seed but sometimes you gotta let em get their stripes.

Strength comes from adversity not sheltering.

• The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? up situation..

best believe they commin back for blood now.. pops escalated it.. and i cant blame him.. but for every action there's a reaction..

cant reason wit ignorance..

they need to move..
    i would say remove the son.. but they go be commin for pops too..
    exactly.. He woulda got more respect for taking the beat down.

Nothing wrong with protecting your seed but sometimes you gotta let em get their stripes.

Strength comes from adversity not sheltering.
    I feel you and see where you're coming from, but here's the thing about that:

Back in the day/in another era, usually after taking a beatdown that would be the end of it but now...all taking such a beatdown will do is have him marked as an easy target and the chances of them continuing to ? with him would be high.

You saw how it was a whole group of them itching to go at him. In that situation it would've been foolish for the father to just sit back and allow his son to fall victim to tribalistic violence.

Unfortunate situation all around.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight....I feel like this...if the son got a target on his back then so be it but if I was one of those little ? I would think twice about running up on pops with the ? ...from experience some old heads ain't got the patience to be playing wit ? and will blast on site..Pops in this video is of that breed..proceed with caution cuz ain't nothing like old man strength And lack of tolerance for the ?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lil ? prolly deserved an ass whippin.

Grown ass ? letting off shots in a crowd of lil ? = weak asf.

Gunplay aint no joke. Never know who those other lil dudes related to. ? around and get their house shot up by some ? bcuz he wanted to get in kids beef.

I woulda let my son step in the arena but make sure ? don't get outta hand.

Gladiators didn't have security.

Watch what happened in the video.......always say your thoughts aloud because it sound better in ya mind because what you just said is what buddy tried to do but ? got outta hand.....SMH....smart dumb mufuckas I tell ya jo.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew this was chicago soon as I heard those country ass accents. The father should be ashamed of himself encouraging the fight. He should have been giving a Furious Styles inspired lecture tellin them to think of their future but he an ol ignant ass.

And this is y kids need both parents
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    _Taylor_ wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Aint no such thing as a fair fight. Me and my ? would have jumped that ? the next day at school. ? yall ethics and morals.

Thats exactly how people get shot/ killed....have you seen the movie juice???? Get caught without ya help one day ? around and get smoked.

You gotta snatch some collars and let them muthafuckas know you there to take them out, anytime you feel like it!
  • Rozetta5tone
    I watched the video earlier today before the thread was made.

That ? didn't do ? but teach his son to run for a gun/bigger ? when ? get hectic.

The lil ? shoulda caught the fade and kept moving.

? outchea teaching their seeds how to win battles but lose wars.

Harvey ass ? .
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...That lil' nikka got rat packed at the end...

lol @ 1:09 when Pops shrugged him like, Simba get'cho punk ass in da' ring...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Funniest/saddest ? to me in this whole video was when dude was screaming at his own friends to back up so they could fight one on one and they wouldn't. I mean all it took to keep all them at bay was 1 grown man telling them to back the ? up. None of them tried to buck until the action already started when they could have just rushed the father and son and took their chances if they were as wild as they think they are. The father did the right thing by demanding a fair fight and you could see those lil ? respected it because if they really were as wild as they thought they woulda just ran up on both the father and son and it would have been on for real.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what started this..dude look like he genuinely ? off the whole block. He ain't have no homies?
  • Stiff
    Based off the dialogue I could hear, it didn't seem like some standard gang ? . Them ? formed an angry mob around this ? house for some reason I wonder why.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    He should have just deaded it, a bunch of ? like this, this is the exact sort of conflict that leads to ? shootings.

Edit: Not that it would help muhc, they sill probably want to get at him, except they wouldn't have the added incentive of "Yo his pops let off shots at us, lets get that ? ."
  • Stiff
    Yea pops did what he could the best way he knew how but...

Once you start letting shots go it takes the conflict to a different level. What was an ass whooping before is now a shooting. Lil ? like that aren't thinking "dude's dad means business, let's leave him alone" . They gonna be wanting to get back.

I don't know what I would've done in his situation tho
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All is fair in love and war.

But it would have been cool if they settle this battle with boxing gloves also.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get back for what? Aint like dude started shooting at the kids dude prolly popped off a few shots in the air to scare them off them ? look young as ? yall ? actin like they all grown as men out there, plus i wouldnt let me son get beat down like in front of me by a bunch of ppl dad couldnt just jump in and start fightin the kids cause then itd be a diff story and then youf have to worry bout retalation from these kids ppl or the poilce dude tried to get it one on one and it didnt work, at that point he just had to protect his son
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @obnoxiouslyfresh them accents was country to you? Really?

Chicago is the most country of the developed cities, or I should say the Midwest, in general. We got accents
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I would allow my son to and .....I would do the same this dad did.

I would even give the young boy props for wanting his homes to step back.

did the rest if them really need to be all hype like that?