Father tries to preven son from getting jumped and encourages a fair fight

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Aint no such thing as a fair fight. Me and my ? would have jumped that ? the next day at school. ? yall ethics and morals.

I can agree somewhat. We always shot the fair one, some ? aint respect it. But best believe after some ? like this, we'd find out what church ya grandma went to, hand her a bullet and tell her this for her grandson and mention you by name.

L......O.......L
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this was chicago soon as I heard those country ass accents. The father should be ashamed of himself encouraging the fight. He should have been giving a Furious Styles inspired lecture tellin them to think of their future but he an ol ignant ass.

That ain't Chicago. That's Louisville. Soon as I pressed play I knew it was my hometown with the accents all it took after that was for me to see lil dude had a UK hoodie on. Them lil ? out here give no ? . Last summer when they was at the Waterfront throwing steel trash cans at old people and knocking old white men out as they left the Louisville Bats baseball game I knew them ? was crazy.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are always rules. if u break them u get dealt with and labeled accordingly.
    a coward dies a thousand deaths u idiot.

and 2 or more "cowards" don't get to die one death that day.... they get to laugh at a person... for taking a loss... not saying it's right... it's just real..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    just because u a ? and u always around fuckboys doesn't mean that there are no rules.
    if you're fighting suckas and fatherless savages act accordingly.

gwaf! bruh no need to catch feelings... ? been on jumping since the 60 ' s and before... ? wars ain't fought one on one... ( one leader vs. one leader) Emmitt Till was a pre-teen and jumped by white men.. the ? not new... I'm not saying "real ? jump" or some lame ? like that but understand if you fighting ain't no rules... you can be that ? saying "they ? cause they jumped me" but the fact remains you got ? up and could possibly go to the hospital... and them ? laughing at the fact that they beat yo ass...

And this ? is the reason I have my CCW... I'll be damned if a group of ? made ? who never learned the basics of boxing/wrestling/self defense, and who act like scorned broads, get the drop on me.

As evidenced by this video and posts like these, it is abundantly clear we need more fathers in their kids' lives.

its funny you say that... you have your concealment license to protect you and yours right? well you acting accordingly... ? these ? doing the same ? ironically...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    WTF is this?! If an adult rolls up on some little kids that's about to jump his son, the only acceptable reaction IMO is to leave the situation first and foremost before ? pops off, and then talk to your son, and try to contact the parents of the kids to find out what's up and maybe even the school if necessary.

After he finds out the specifics of the situation, he will know who's mostly to blame, and he can act accordingly. What he did was OD, and wack as ? . He basically stooped down to their level. I would expect another little kid to act that way, not an adult.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is this?! If an adult rolls up on some little kids that's about to jump his son, the only acceptable reaction IMO is to leave the situation first and foremost before ? pops off, and then talk to your son, and try to contact the parents of the kids to find out what's up and maybe even the school if necessary.

After he finds out the specifics of the situation, he will know who's mostly to blame, and he can act accordingly. What he did was OD, and wack as ? . He basically stooped down to their level. I would expect another little kid to act that way, not an adult.

I don't even think that was an option to be honest. I don't think this has anything to do with the father's actions, but I don't believe he could have walked his son out of that situation without a couple of them still taking cheap shots. They were circling like wolves. Even if the father had tried to do the "right" thing, he probably still would have had to toss some of those dues or pop shots like he did to really keep his son safe.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

I don't even think that was an option to be honest. I don't think this has anything to do with the father's actions, but I don't believe he could have walked his son out of that situation without a couple of them still taking cheap shots. They were circling like wolves. Even if the father had tried to do the "right" thing, he probably still would have had to toss some of those dues or pop shots like he did to really keep his son safe.

Whatever, just get your son to safety, who cares about a couple of cheap shots.

... I thought his ride was in the middle of the road? And if he was the one with gun, like you said, he could have let one off in the air if necessary, and left the situation with his seed.

Another option, he could have tried to reason with them, the same way he reasoned with them to get the "fair" 1v1, and found out what was up to slowly deescalate the situation until he could get his son to safety. The 1v1 thing should have never been on the table as an actual solution is what I'm trying to get at.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

... I thought his ride was in the middle of the road? And if he was the one with gun, like you said, he could have let one off in the air if necessary, and left the situation with his seed.

Another option, he could have tried to reason with them, the same way he reasoned with them to get the "fair" 1v1, and found out what was up to slowly deescalate the situation until he could get his son to safety. The 1v1 thing should have never been on the table as an actual solution is what I'm trying to get at.

I'm not saying dude was right for what he did. I'm saying that your suggestion that he leave before ? pops off very likely wasn't an issue. Those kids made it clear they were going to get to the son, so the father was going to have to do something whether it be put a couple of them on their ass or pop shots like he did. My point is, you're living in a fantasy land or didn't actually pay attention what was going on in the video if you think that situation was going to be resolved without some show of force by the father. From his standpoint, pushing for a fair 1on1 fight for his son was probably preferable to having take either one of those other options.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

I'm not saying dude was right for what he did. I'm saying that your suggestion that he leave before ? pops off very likely wasn't an issue. Those kids made it clear they were going to get to the son, so the father was going to have to do something whether it be put a couple of them on their ass or pop shots like he did. My point is, you're living in a fantasy land or didn't actually pay attention what was going on in the video if you think that situation was going to be resolved without some show of force by the father. From his standpoint, pushing for a fair 1on1 fight for his son was probably preferable to having take either one of those other options.

And if that's true, his standpoint is trash. Fighting should always be the absolute last resort. There has to be a REASON why they want to fight dude, right? So find that out and try to at least temporarily resolve it. And if he's forced to get further involved, the end goal should be his son's safety and that's it.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? kids grow up to be ? adults.

If your friends always talking bout jumping folks you should distance yourself before you get older and have the same mindset.

Only apply to youngins though. Most of us is old and if you one of them type best believe your a grown ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Do you understand the concept of "when in Rome do as the Romans do"?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grown men don't get involved in Childs play.

You mf's are overlooking the fact his overprotective ass brought a gun to a kids fight.

Whether the lil ? was getting jumped or one on one, his goofy ass daddy had no business being there if he wasn't gonna keep the peace.

None of y'all know what the lil mf did to get jumped in the first place yet you condone a grown man pulling pistols on kids.

I've been jumped before and didn't go running to my dad. I fought all them ? off and guess what...... It didn't make me a target or none of that other fufu ? y'all ? are talking about.

? gon be 30 years old still running to their parents to get em out a jam. Weak society with a weak foundation.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he gonna have his son with him 24/7? takin him to work with him?
    those boys dont get him today, theyre gonna get him tomorrow.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Lol I don't need to watch youtube when I've seen mf's get jumped plenty of times in real life, including myself.

Sheltered ? have sheltered opinions. Foh with that search "youtube" ? . Not every fight is posted to the internet.

Most street fights are mild asf and don't last long.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I don't need to watch youtube when I've seen mf's get jumped plenty of times in real life, including myself.

Sheltered ? have sheltered opinions. Foh with that search "youtube" ? . Not every fight is posted to the internet.

Most police haven't killed a black man

Don't mean it's not a real ? problem ? .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Kids fight everyday, b.

If dude didn't go out there to broker a peaceful resolution, he should have stayed his ass home and let his son get lumped up.

Lmao The lil ? still got jumped and his ? ass started shooting.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those ? wont tryna hurt you they were tryna prove a point.

everytime ive seen it one against 3 or more the ? ended up a vegetable or he ended up in the hospital in a coma for atleast a year, plus the recovery time.

Seen a ? get stomped to death

I woulda did the same thing that pops did cept i woulda handed my son a boxcutter and told him start buckin, slash a ? to the bone

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no such thing as a fair fight. Me and my ? would have jumped that ? the next day at school. ? yall ethics and morals.

You the type of ? to get stole on and run to the guys talking about "man jo these ? just jumped down on me" you a ? boi

If u was the ? who stole on me u wouldnt see the next day though. There would be like 7 or 8 different shoe prints all over ur face and back and stomach and legs and arms

Just like an old coward ass ? made ass ? . Need a whole platoon full of ? to take care of one man. But When a mufucka catch you in traffic and put a hollow in ya ass than ppl be wondering why.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120905191437/boondocks/images/0/0f/? _Synthesis.JPG[/img]

^^^? looks like a still pic from the video TBH
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please don't breed. The less ? boys getting popped out the better for society.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All is fair in love and war.

But it would have been cool if they settle this battle with boxing gloves also.

Lmao I was jus bout to say "all is fair..."

ain't no rules to a street fight, there may be a code some follow, but no rules

if you wanna fight w/ rules join UFC or boxing
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    just because u a ? and u always around fuckboys doesn't mean that there are no rules.
    if you're fighting suckas and fatherless savages act accordingly.

gwaf! bruh no need to catch feelings... ? been on jumping since the 60 ' s and before... ? wars ain't fought one on one... ( one leader vs. one leader) Emmitt Till was a pre-teen and jumped by white men.. the ? not new... I'm not saying "real ? jump" or some lame ? like that but understand if you fighting ain't no rules... you can be that ? saying "they ? cause they jumped me" but the fact remains you got ? up and could possibly go to the hospital... and them ? laughing at the fact that they beat yo ass...

And this ? is the reason I have my CCW... I'll be damned if a group of ? made ? who never learned the basics of boxing/wrestling/self defense, and who act like scorned broads, get the drop on me.

As evidenced by this video and posts like these, it is abundantly clear we need more fathers in their kids' lives.

its funny you say that... you have your concealment license to protect you and yours right? well you acting accordingly... ? these ? doing the same ? ironically...

What type of logic is this bro? A group of ? circling one individual need protecting from said individual? Your logic does not compute. That's like wolves circling a moose and saying the wolves are the ones that need protecting... genius. Smh.

Them ? don't need protecting; they need an entree of ass whoopin with a side of backbone.

And the father did the best he could with the situation he was placed in. ? talkin bout reasoning with a group of adolescent, ? ? .

Yeah, try that ? and lemme know how that works out for you.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All pops had to do was tell his son to pay the money back and let them ? know after its settle he dont want know more problems or else. Dude felt like the son cheated him. Im sure dude wouldve been cool after he got his bread back knowing the father would retaliate
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you lived in a sheltered suburb where every kid was white with two parent households, then this is a great idea.

? in the hood? There's so many problems you'd run into:

1. They probably know where the kid lives, which means they either won't leave or keep coming back.

2. A lot of kids like that don't have responsible parents (or parents at all) to be notified in this situation. I've worked in public schools, even schools sometimes have no one to call as a kid's guardian.

3. So, in the off chance they get in touch with a guardian, now they're "snitching". Thanks for increasing the target on your son.

4. Kids like this that jump, their next logical step is grabbing guns ANYWAY. The father may have accelerated that process, but to assume guns wouldn't have introduced eventually is naive.