Study: lighter-skinned black and Hispanic people look smarter to white people

Comments

• Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    Why are people upset by this? Black women are exclusively judge based on being attractive and a woman on her proximity to whiteness.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red and blue is purple dude
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    For the people who keep talking about how bad race mixing is, even if you have a point what you need to do is to talk about the main cause of race mixing: black women.

That is all.

I might regret this...

But....

Explain

Ooooooh-yeah... You'll regret it.

Trust me.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Red and blue is purple dude

Yall have no mercy lol
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole world is essentially antiBlack, and they turn reality upside down to keeptheir ? going.
    You gotta read the Isis Papers. Dr. Welsing talks specifically about white people, but it applies to all nonmelantated peoples. They develop faulty logic and outright lies to protect their recessive ? .

When you create this perception that less melanated of a people are smarter than their darker kin, it's lowkey saying that the more Euro a person looks the more intelligence they must have.

The western notiins go back to the racist ass Out of Africa theory which posited that even tho all life began in Africa, it existed in ignorance, and human development and civilization only advanced as people moved out of africa and consequently lost melanin.

Completely idiotic.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    African-Americans with more education are remembered as being lighter than they actually are.

lol
  • onthafly
    More evidence that black light skin privilege is real.

Why do some militant negros want to deny or downplay it?

Damn, ? on this site really don't like you huh?
  • onthafly
    Young Stef wrote: »
    @Down Actually we do Willie Lynch School Daze Gammas vs Jiggaboos the Oh My hook celebration of eurocentric features. The continued perpuation of fair complexioned video models IE Melyssa Ford Vida Guerra Lauren London over Lanisha Cole Buffie The Body Bria Myles.

Buffy the body is fair complexion? Are you sure?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some white ppl are racist so we should give them guns and pay them to patrol black neighborhoods
  • onthafly
    sully wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    WHAT FAULTY logic??? all i have been saying and will keep saying is that race mixing creates problems

yup...mixed race people are the worst....word to:

Barack Obama
    Halle Barry
    Lenny Kravitz
    Rosa Parks
    Slash
    Drake
    Bob Marley
    Mariah Carey
    Alicia Keys
    Vin Diesel
    Sally Hemmings
    Frederick Douglass
    Booker T. Washington

hell, even Martin Luther King Jr. had some Irish in him.

I'm pretty sure so many people wack'd your post because you put Drake on that list.
  • onthafly
    For the people who keep talking about how bad race mixing is, even if you have a point what you need to do is to talk about the main cause of race mixing: black women.

That is all.

Cause a black man never ? a white woman.
  • Sojourner Truth
    Sojourner Truth Members Posts: 151
    edited March 2015

That is all.

If the opportunity presented it self you would blame black women for putting black men on slave ships.

Yet, the Pew Research Center and the U.S Census both state black males have longer and more successful relationships with black women. Black male interracial relationships are the least likely to survive according to the stats, matter of fact black men who date non-black women exclusively date and have more partners than black men who date black women exclusively due to the fact such relationships don't last long.

Meet one white woman who is toxic... move on to the next white woman....
    Meet one black woman who is toxic... all black women are toxic....

Yet, the fact that white women have given birth to every white supremacist to have ever lived, and that white women benefit from white supremacy more so than anyone in this society makes her worthy after her daddy Eurocentric PR campaign...

Please get you a white woman and breed yourself out of the black race, we don't need anymore generations of inferior black DNA infesting future black populations... However, its more likely you are nothing but a white man in black skin... or just a white man.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutts are goat
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutts should never have been born, now the best we can hope for is that the marry the darkest black person they can find.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't trip off skintone.If you black you black to me.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at this races war...
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this world is pure chaos

You know its ? up when you have racism within your own race(light skin vs dark skin)

Melanin in the body must be kept clean or it can become toxic therefore create a toxic state of mind because melanin absorbs and stores energy like a battery..

? need to get into spiritual sciences and stop it with this dumb ? this cacasu is projecting on us...

The white man has already done enough damage to our culture,DNA,mind frame etc...

Get the Willie lynch chip out your arm!
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most important melanin in your body is neuromelanin, the melanin in your brain.

Africans come in all shades.
  • onthafly
    edited March 2015
    LordZuko wrote: »
    The most important melanin in your body is neuromelanin, the melanin in your brain.

Africans come in all shades.

The most important melanin in my body is the one that makes me good at basketball and gives me a big ? ? .
    always wondered how to do this
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT FAULTY logic??? all i have been saying and will keep saying is that race mixing creates problems

That's faulty logic since problems existed way before race mixing. You can't race mix with other humans anyway.Get it?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

That's faulty logic since problems existed way before race mixing. You can't race mix with other humans anyway.Get it?

The existence of one problem is not contingent on the existence of another. race mixing creates problems by itself and the fact that people have been doing it forever does not negate the negative effects of doing it today . Just to clarify i don't use RACE in it's strict biological definition when i talk about race mixing.

so the bolded you can miss me with that
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even want to entertain that notion but you guys seem to forget that is "seems"

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Copper wrote: »

All light skin people don't come from race mixing

No one is saying but the majority of them are mixed and there is nothing wrong with that

You probably think the Egyptians or East African are Sub Saharan Negros.

Better yet, do you think Creole people are black? Do you guys still go by the one-drop rule? Lmao.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    More evidence that black light skin privilege is real.

Why do some militant negros want to deny or downplay it?

Thus got buried. Can someone explain to me what is wrong with what I said?