If you could combine ONLY TWO GAMES in one which would it be?

Options

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Destiny's Combat and semi open worldness + Mass Effect for everything else = GOAT Role Playing Shooter.
    Lol so Destiny with a story.
    Blaz Blue vs Street FIghter also.

^ That'd be dope.

Secret of Mana & Chrono Trigger

Marvel vs Mortal Kombat

Lego Borderlands :))
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chrono Trigger and the Dragon Ball and Z

I can see the potential in that since Akira Toriyama was responsible for the art work
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTA 5 with Fallout 3

Multiple coinciding characters that bond in a story with gameplay similar to Fallout 3 and a massive open world format
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Destiny's Combat and semi open worldness + Mass Effect for everything else = GOAT Role Playing Shooter.
    Lol so Destiny with a story.

More than just a story, the depth and character development and the atmosphere.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would love to see rocksteady and team ninja(I forgot the name of the new studio, creator of the series who just now finished the devils third) make an arkham City/Ninja Gaiden of game with Deathstroke in the lead.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Or a rpg based on the Soul Calibur universe with Mitsurugi in the lead, Same og team ninja dudes but than with Japan Studios(flies under the namco bandai banner)
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    A 3D samurai showdown vs. Soul Calibur would also be the ? lol.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A game with the fighting mechanics of ? of war set in a shadow of the colossus like world.

• Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Casltevania and Devil May Cry(Original series)
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A game with Chaos Theory's gameplay set in the Mass Effect universe
  • SlimRemy
    SlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    i don't know about all of the dragon ball z games. but i'd somehow have the people that make the Soul Calibur series use that same fighting system/graphics along with the dragon ball z characters. they'd just have to come up with a way for in-air fighting. but that should be like a combo breaker system or something.

soul calibur is like the fifa of fighting games. the biggest challenge would be being able to keep up the fluidity while fighting in the air.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bleach and dmc
    Tmnt and star wars force unleashed

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Bleach and dmc

Perfect combo. We need a great TMNT game. That last one they came out with was jerky and buggy. I couldn't even finish it.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Bleach and dmc

Perfect combo. We need a great TMNT game. That last one they came out with was jerky and buggy. I couldn't even finish it.

I was about to get it for cheap, i waited and the price went back up.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Gundam Wing & Armored Core: it would have the gundam like mech-style and character personalities and political storyline from Gundam Wing blended into Armored Core's storyline, grittiness, in-depth customization and weaponry and missions. That would be ? amazing. Why the Gundam franchise has never this I dont know SMMFH. I'd love to see Gundam on a multiplayer format as expansive as AC's.

Sonic the Hedgehog & Mario: this would be dope, combine both worlds where Sonic has to use his crazy speed to get around the quirky and eclectic world of Mushroom Kingdom. Allow for Sonic and friends to use the very same power ups Mario can and vice versa. Make it like Mario Galaxy but with the speed and puzzle solving involved. Have certain POVs change to where it can be like Paper Mario, 2D and more. If they incorporate the multiplayer for some aspects it'd be dope to see how Sonic and Mario could work together in stages to thwart the efforts of the evil Dr. Robotnik and Bowser.

Guilty Gear/Blaze Blue vs. SNK: Basically take the same characters from the Gears/BB games and put them in a crossover with SNK but have the characters look like how the new KOF games look (or maybe even Guilty Gears cuz that ? looks beautiful too). Do it up like that and you have a masterpiece to replace Capcom vs SNK 2. I would love to see Sol Bad Guy go up against Kyo and Iori !

Last of Us & Left 4 Dead: Take the darkness and realism of Last of Us and set people against each other along with the zombies from L4D. Have it where your crew has to also survive against rival human camps scrummaging for whatever scraps and shelter/food they can find. That's be dope man. And have it where you can go virtually anywhere like GTA, it'd be nice to be able to fight to survive a zombie apocalypse while held up in a department store or 40 storey apartment building as a hoard of zombies or witch is screaming to bust in and murk ya LOLOLOLOL.

Onimusha Warlords & Prototype: Yeah I took it waaaay back... I'd love to see the boy from Prototype go back to feudal Japan in the 5th dynasty era or w/e and wreck ? up. I'd incorporate an angle with a time machine and what they could do for a sequel is have the Onimusha ? come to the Prototype world.

DBZ vs Naruto: I know I know they're completely diff't worlds but it's a video game, I'd be cool for them to do this but use the graphics engine they use for the naruto games. Got dayum them Naruto games be looking clean as hell. Something for them to consider.

They sorta had a game like that already in Japan where they have the shonen jump characters from Bleach,Yu YU Hakusho,One Piece, Shaman King,Inuyasha,Hunter X Hunter and Ruroni Kenshin similar to the dragon ball raging blast game

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion that Gundam/Armored Core is well overdue man that would be nice. I think a Batman Arkham City and Spawn game would be something cool. Open world enviornment with portals bringing demons into the human world and you squaring off against them would be crazy to me. Onimusha and Protoype would be an interesting combination especially with a crazy ass story.
  • the known unknown
    the known unknown Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Options
    saint row2 and mass effect that would be a dope game have the gangsta free roaming world but with the crazy massive option to influence the storyline so every decision you make influences the main story and the world around it no crazy mass effect powers tho lets keep the game realistic
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megaman and Ratchet & Clank.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    @Sion that Gundam/Armored Core is well overdue man that would be nice.

There's always hope Square stops with the remasters long enough to remember they're sitting on the Front Mission series.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Grand theft auto and the matrix
    Have an open world where you can use crazy abilities

You mean saints row huh.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Streets of Rage/final fight x Dynasty Warriors Empire.

Open world beat em up concept, replace the horses and elephants with vehicles and run around whooping ass. The gun trigger system would be used like the arrow system in DW. The reason why I say empires is because you have the ability to create your own character and mix and match him with any of your characters fighting styles. The driving system should be equivalent to GTA and the combos should be limitless like DW.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I'd create a character with the fighting style of Axel and Skate.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monster Hunter/Gods Eater Burst x Pokemon

Always wanted to play a Pokemon:Extermination game/or Animal Control type of game. Most likely a third person mission based game.

The protagonist would start with something simple like a slingshot, which would work best on bug or bird pokemon. you would get the option of killing or capturing a pokemon.

Catching and training would allow you to use the pokemon to hunt other pokemon where as killed pokemon could be harvested for necessities like food or even weapon upgrades. i'm talking super soakers out of Blastoise's cannons, Voltorb grenades, Rhydon skin armor, all kinds of ? .

? i would have the final mission to raid the an illegal pokemon fighting ring which will end up being the Pokemon League where you have to ? all of Red's pokemon.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTA and Shenmue...
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Bleach and dmc

Its gonna be odd hearing Nero and Ichigo having a conversation and dialogue since they both are voiced by Johnny Young Bosch