If you could combine ONLY TWO GAMES in one which would it be?

13»

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Monster Hunter/Gods Eater Burst x Pokemon

Always wanted to play a Pokemon:Extermination game/or Animal Control type of game. Most likely a third person mission based game.

The protagonist would start with something simple like a slingshot, which would work best on bug or bird pokemon. you would get the option of killing or capturing a pokemon.

Catching and training would allow you to use the pokemon to hunt other pokemon where as killed pokemon could be harvested for necessities like food or even weapon upgrades. i'm talking super soakers out of Blastoise's cannons, Voltorb grenades, Rhydon skin armor, all kinds of ? .

? i would have the final mission to raid the an illegal pokemon fighting ring which will end up being the Pokemon League where you have to ? all of Red's pokemon.

T

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Andreas & Skyrim
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Gundam Wing & Armored Core: it would have the gundam like mech-style and character personalities and political storyline from Gundam Wing blended into Armored Core's storyline, grittiness, in-depth customization and weaponry and missions. That would be ? amazing. Why the Gundam franchise has never this I dont know SMMFH. I'd love to see Gundam on a multiplayer format as expansive as AC's.

Sonic the Hedgehog & Mario: this would be dope, combine both worlds where Sonic has to use his crazy speed to get around the quirky and eclectic world of Mushroom Kingdom. Allow for Sonic and friends to use the very same power ups Mario can and vice versa. Make it like Mario Galaxy but with the speed and puzzle solving involved. Have certain POVs change to where it can be like Paper Mario, 2D and more. If they incorporate the multiplayer for some aspects it'd be dope to see how Sonic and Mario could work together in stages to thwart the efforts of the evil Dr. Robotnik and Bowser.

Guilty Gear/Blaze Blue vs. SNK: Basically take the same characters from the Gears/BB games and put them in a crossover with SNK but have the characters look like how the new KOF games look (or maybe even Guilty Gears cuz that ? looks beautiful too). Do it up like that and you have a masterpiece to replace Capcom vs SNK 2. I would love to see Sol Bad Guy go up against Kyo and Iori !

Last of Us & Left 4 Dead: Take the darkness and realism of Last of Us and set people against each other along with the zombies from L4D. Have it where your crew has to also survive against rival human camps scrummaging for whatever scraps and shelter/food they can find. That's be dope man. And have it where you can go virtually anywhere like GTA, it'd be nice to be able to fight to survive a zombie apocalypse while held up in a department store or 40 storey apartment building as a hoard of zombies or witch is screaming to bust in and murk ya LOLOLOLOL.

Onimusha Warlords & Prototype: Yeah I took it waaaay back... I'd love to see the boy from Prototype go back to feudal Japan in the 5th dynasty era or w/e and wreck ? up. I'd incorporate an angle with a time machine and what they could do for a sequel is have the Onimusha ? come to the Prototype world.

DBZ vs Naruto: I know I know they're completely diff't worlds but it's a video game, I'd be cool for them to do this but use the graphics engine they use for the naruto games. Got dayum them Naruto games be looking clean as hell. Something for them to consider.
    You need to check out more of the Japanese gundam games. You can't understand a Damn thing but what they get is far better than what we ever got. Also old ps2 gundam games are decent.

The OVAs mobile suit gundam war in the pocket and the 08ms team are also gritty. Woitp is depressing enough Lord knows.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of gundam, I would like to see a gundam game like total war or hero's and generals. Basically you can be a squad leader(which past games have already done), or a General in the faction of your choice and command armies (you can have your own mobile suit/battleship of course). The game would be set In the universal century timeline, up to about the first few wars with Jupiter. Every few levels your personal pilot can advance in rank, to point where you can command your own fleet. That's when the rts game would kick in, with inner faction politics that one would expect with a strategy game. Eventually, if you gain enough influence and are a particular bastard you can launch a coup and eventually control your own faction or fight a civil war. The length of the civil war will depend on how many alliances you made in your own faction, and if you secretly coordinated with the enemy.

Since UC still has important, ruling families you can continue your family tree, hopping from soldier to soldier(you can only do that if the family member is in the military because gundam means you killing giant robots) in battles. Under the right conditions, events or characters from the timeline will show up. If you get someone like Amuro, well then you have a high hp hero that Damn near one shots your enemies. Of course named characters and family members can die due to inner faction betrayals and assassinations, killed on the battlefield, or just die of old age.

If you chose to remain with your faction and just are interested in the combat aspects you have the option to be just a pilot or captain of a ship and so on. You can also fight against a coup, though that will split your family up. You can conquer the colonies in the specific sides(sectors) that were around during uc. You have the option of using super weapons like nukes, chemicals, and even asteroids and colonies. You can either totally conquer the map, which will stretch from earth to Jupiter(earth itself would have a map with all the continents and as many biomes as the game engine would allow) when you become a general or faction leader. As a grunt, up to say a captain or major (to keep things simple) you are told where to fight.

All in all I'd want a gundam like that, I suppose it's a bit like kessen and dynasty warriors empire, but I view it as better.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTA 5 and sleeping dogs
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Megaman and Sonic
    Mass Effect n Metroid
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pokemon x Fallout. I ain't play Pokemon in years, but if you told me I could fly on a Charizard and roast some fools I'd be all in.

Bushido Blade x Bomberman. If you dying in only one hit it might as well be explosive lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the rock star team create a new paper boy game with all those of crazy obstacles stunts and characters. The original paperboy team would lend a hand in creating this.. also it won't be completely open world though it might have some GTA elements like random events or strangers and freaks type side quest.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Old school....
    Mario bros 3. And Mario world

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand theft auto and nba 2k
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gears of War: Judgement (Overrun mode) & GTA V

Can you imagine running around as a Horde tick blowing up COG cars outta nowhere....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judgment was a terrible game.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid..

Umbrella has hired Foxhound to create A Metal Gear to Unleash the T Virus..

Up To Solid Snake, Chris, Jill, Leon etc to stop them.