How is the military currently defending my freedom?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    The military presence and power of the USA creates stability in the world. If America went back to isolationism there would be conflict all over the place.

China would bully all of Asia causing conflict with Japan and south Korea.

Russia would bully eastern Europe even more. Eventually making western Europe very worried.

The middle east would be an even greater slaughter house Israel would gi crazy and it has wmds.

And there would most likely be revolutions all over the ? place.

The Middle East is a big mess BECAUSE of America's ? actions over there. WTF you talking about??!! Israel wouldn't be as powerful as it is if it wasn't for apartheid and genocide loving American officials giving Israel so much help in the 70s and beyond.

China can do whatever the ? it wants in Asia, you really think they're scared of America? Please, America would be tied down fighting its losing battles in the Middle East if China ever felt like doing ? . And if America wasn't as powerful as it is militarily, Japan would simply re-arm and take the fight to China all over again.

And Russia isn't scared of America at all, they're killing Ukrainian soldiers like nothing. They took over South Ossetia and the nation of Georgia in 2008. Russia is doing what it wants. Stop exaggerating ? .

Actually if you know the history you would know that the mid-east is a big mess because of the uk. I was talking about the practical effects of America withdrawing from the world TODAY not arguing over the past. and why shouldn't have America helped Israel in the 70's???? they were the only real democracy surrounded by dictatorships that were friendly with the soviet union.

china cannot do as it pleases already the Japanese have begun to prepare themselves to rearm and become more aggressive which only furthers my point, that without American influence there would be chaos and war. if japan and china went to war do you know the economic chaos that would create???? probably not because you continually demonstrate that you know nothing about economics. if you look at a map china is actually surrounded by American allies and military bases. japan, south korea, Australia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore are all allied with America. and to make things worse for china they have a traditionally bad relationships with some of the other surrounding nations.

who the ? mentioned anything about anyone being scared of America???? but you know what these other nations are kept in check by the threat of American power. Russia is playing in it's back yard and that's it. they are no longer the ussr that had world wide influence and to top it off their currency is worth ? and their economy is ? thanks to American sanctions.

The UK screwed up the Middle East in various ways but American foreign policy is making the region a very unstable place as well. America helping Israel in the 70s and today was a bad idea because AFTER Israel stole land from Palestinians in the 40s and beyond, they became an apartheid state. You admit yourself Israel is an apartheid state, so of course that brings problems. Israel has created close to a million refugees in the Middle East and creating more every other day, thanks to American support. It breeds terrorism for the region.

And as I said, America is tied down losing battles in the Middle East, if China wants to pop off, they can and will. But they aren't reckless, unlike America. China's economy is fragile, they're not gonna start random wars with nations out there.

American power does play a small role in protecting our allies in Europe but again, Russia is still doing what it wants. I already said they took over South Ossetia and Georgia in 2008. AND NOW they are ? with Ukraine. Russia's economy is bad now but from a military standpoint, nothing has changed.

? America funds NATO we are the protection of Europe. Russia does what the ? it wants around Russia. How the ? is America tied down in the middle east fool we are not at war in Iraq or syria or anyplace in the middle east. Our soldiers don't fight in Iraq and stay on base in Afghanistan.

Israel has to be an apartheid state to survive we have been over this already. Otherwise it won't be able to exist.
  • zombie
    Options
    Like it or not the USA is the only nation on earth that can be called a superpower in totality. Not China and definitely not Russia.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The military presence and power of the USA creates stability in the world. If America went back to isolationism there would be conflict all over the place.

Russia would bully eastern Europe even more. Eventually making western Europe very worried.

The middle east would be an even greater slaughter house Israel would gi crazy and it has wmds.

The Middle East is a big mess BECAUSE of America's ? actions over there. WTF you talking about??!! Israel wouldn't be as powerful as it is if it wasn't for apartheid and genocide loving American officials giving Israel so much help in the 70s and beyond.

China can do whatever the ? it wants in Asia, you really think they're scared of America? Please, America would be tied down fighting its losing battles in the Middle East if China ever felt like doing ? . And if America wasn't as powerful as it is militarily, Japan would simply re-arm and take the fight to China all over again.

And Russia isn't scared of America at all, they're killing Ukrainian soldiers like nothing. They took over South Ossetia and the nation of Georgia in 2008. Russia is doing what it wants. Stop exaggerating ? .

Actually if you know the history you would know that the mid-east is a big mess because of the uk. I was talking about the practical effects of America withdrawing from the world TODAY not arguing over the past. and why shouldn't have America helped Israel in the 70's???? they were the only real democracy surrounded by dictatorships that were friendly with the soviet union.

china cannot do as it pleases already the Japanese have begun to prepare themselves to rearm and become more aggressive which only furthers my point, that without American influence there would be chaos and war. if japan and china went to war do you know the economic chaos that would create???? probably not because you continually demonstrate that you know nothing about economics. if you look at a map china is actually surrounded by American allies and military bases. japan, south korea, Australia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore are all allied with America. and to make things worse for china they have a traditionally bad relationships with some of the other surrounding nations.

who the ? mentioned anything about anyone being scared of America???? but you know what these other nations are kept in check by the threat of American power. Russia is playing in it's back yard and that's it. they are no longer the ussr that had world wide influence and to top it off their currency is worth ? and their economy is ? thanks to American sanctions.

The UK screwed up the Middle East in various ways but American foreign policy is making the region a very unstable place as well. America helping Israel in the 70s and today was a bad idea because AFTER Israel stole land from Palestinians in the 40s and beyond, they became an apartheid state. You admit yourself Israel is an apartheid state, so of course that brings problems. Israel has created close to a million refugees in the Middle East and creating more every other day, thanks to American support. It breeds terrorism for the region.

And as I said, America is tied down losing battles in the Middle East, if China wants to pop off, they can and will. But they aren't reckless, unlike America. China's economy is fragile, they're not gonna start random wars with nations out there.

American power does play a small role in protecting our allies in Europe but again, Russia is still doing what it wants. I already said they took over South Ossetia and Georgia in 2008. AND NOW they are ? with Ukraine. Russia's economy is bad now but from a military standpoint, nothing has changed.

? America funds NATO we are the protection of Europe. Russia does what the ? it wants around Russia. How the ? is America tied down in the middle east fool we are not at war in Iraq or syria or anyplace in the middle east. Our soldiers don't fight in Iraq and stay on base in Afghanistan.

Israel has to be an apartheid state to survive we have been over this already. Otherwise it won't be able to exist.

Israel being an apartheid state makes America look bad and evil in many parts of the Middle East. As long as Americans keep supporting the little terrorist state known as Israel, America and its allies will have a BULLS EYE on its head. Word to all the people in the Middle East who pretend to be friends with America, and work with its enemies on the side (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, people before they joined/formed Al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc). That's not how a govt is supposed to protect my freedom, it puts Americans' lives in danger.

And America has many resources tied up in the Middle East, but I'll concede that it's not as much as it used to be. But with America still dealing with a whole bunch of injured American soldiers (over one million), I highly doubt it's gonna run to rescue other nations anytime soon. Notice America is UNDER CONTRACT to back up Ukraine militarily if Russia or some other nation bothers it, and America still isn't doing anything to protect Ukraine. Russian soldiers and tanks are OPENLY IN UKRAINE. Tells me everything I need to know, don't exaggerate on how America provides "stability" to the world. It provides some stability, but not a whole lot. Word to Iraq being invaded by ISIS LOL, where's the stability there?? Where is it in Yemen??
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    And after Russia took Crimea, Americans still didn't do ? lol.
  • zombie
    Options

Israel being an apartheid state makes America look bad and evil in many parts of the Middle East. As long as Americans keep supporting the little terrorist state known as Israel, America and its allies will have a BULLS EYE on its head. Word to all the people in the Middle East who pretend to be friends with America, and work with its enemies on the side (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, people before they joined/formed Al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc). That's not how a govt is supposed to protect my freedom, it puts Americans' lives in danger.

And America has many resources tied up in the Middle East, but I'll concede that it's not as much as it used to be. But with America still dealing with a whole bunch of injured American soldiers (over one million), I highly doubt it's gonna run to rescue other nations anytime soon. Notice America is UNDER CONTRACT to back up Ukraine militarily if Russia or some other nation bothers it, and America still isn't doing anything to protect Ukraine. Tells me everything I need to know.

yes America looks bad to the middle east but guess what it's too late to change that now, these people are not just going to forgive us if we abandon Israel. our so call allies that work against us ? more of there own people then they ? anyone else.

unless you are going to the middle east your life is not in danger from these people, we have not had a major attack since 911 and the small little attacks almost never seem to be accomplished because they are always stopped by homeland security. the one terror attack we had that worked was in boston and they only killed a few people I think. the injured soldiers don't always get what they deserve but that has nothing to do with our inability to give it to them that mostly comes down to incompetence.
  • zombie
    Options

why should we have done anything???? crimea wanted to be part of russia
  • kingblaze84
    Options

And America has many resources tied up in the Middle East, but I'll concede that it's not as much as it used to be. But with America still dealing with a whole bunch of injured American soldiers (over one million), I highly doubt it's gonna run to rescue other nations anytime soon. Notice America is UNDER CONTRACT to back up Ukraine militarily if Russia or some other nation bothers it, and America still isn't doing anything to protect Ukraine. Tells me everything I need to know.

yes America looks bad to the middle east but guess what it's too late to change that now, these people are not just going to forgive us if we abandon Israel. our so call allies that work against us ? more of there own people then they ? anyone else.

unless you are going to the middle east your life is not in danger from these people, we have not had a major attack since 911 and the small little attacks almost never seem to be accomplished because they are always stopped by homeland security. the one terror attack we had that worked was in boston and they only killed a few people I think. the injured soldiers don't always get what they deserve but that has nothing to do with our inability to give it to them that mostly comes down to incompetence.

Yes we are much more likely to get hit by a car or whatever then suffer a terrorist attack. But why increase the odds of one happening? That's what American foreign policy is helping to do. The Boston bombers are one example, 4 died in the attacks, and over 270 were injured. I think over a 100 of them lost a limb or something crazy like that, and with our foreign policy creating enemies for us and our allies, things like this seem likely to happen again. Better to at least try to make a change then keep the same stupid status quo.

And you forgot about the Arab psychiatrist who killed 13 soldiers in Texas.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    Options

I agree but other parts of Ukraine are being taken away from it as well. Remember the contract.....America isn't bringing its allies as much stability as you think. Remember when Georgia was asking for American help in 2008, along with South Ossetia? Russia owns both nations now. And we see how Yemen is now, Iran basically kicked the ? of Yemen's USA backed govt. Please do not exaggerate the stability powers of America. It provides smaller nations some security yes, but it's not exactly the Pax Romana in the world right now.
  • zombie
    Options
    The

I agree but other parts of Ukraine are being taken away from it as well. Remember the contract.....America isn't bringing its allies as much stability as you think. Remember when Georgia was asking for American help in 2008, along with South Ossetia? Russia owns both nations now. And we see how Yemen is now, Iran basically kicked the ? of Yemen's USA backed govt. Please do not exaggerate the stability powers of America. It provides smaller nations some security yes, but it's not exactly the Pax Romana in the world right now.

Like I already told you Russia plays in it's backyard that includes georgia and Ukraine. Both nations that are physically close to it.

America has allies but we don't rule other nations. Yemen was not a puppet state of the USA. Yemen fell because the people we supported allowed it to.You know why I think America has not really stepped up to Russia in Ukraine??? It's because our closer allies in Europe like Germany don't really want us too.

I think your problem is you have unrealistic visions and expectations of the world that in combination with your clear anti-Americanism prevents you from seeing certain realities.

America since ww2 has built up a world wide security and intelligence system that we and our allies benefit from you really think removing that infrastructure is a good thing??? How naive can you be.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    blacks fought in the Civil War for their freedom
    let's just all agree that "on purpose or inadvertently, Northern forces fought for black freedom" and "? the Confederacy"
    Yeah, Blacks were some of the best soldiers the Union had....the Civil War and MAYBE WW2 are one of the few wars that Black Americans truly were lucky to have the US military on our side.
    why are we saying WW2? ? literally put black guys in concentration camps. Japan also had ... questionable racial policies

i mean, bash the US, whatever, but its racial policies are actual superior to NAZIS
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The

Like I already told you Russia plays in it's backyard that includes georgia and Ukraine. Both nations that are physically close to it.

America has allies but we don't rule other nations. Yemen was not a puppet state of the USA. Yemen fell because the people we supported allowed it to.You know why I think America has not really stepped up to Russia in Ukraine??? It's because our closer allies in Europe like Germany don't really want us too.

I think your problem is you have unrealistic visions and expectations of the world that in combination with your clear anti-Americanism prevents you from seeing certain realities.

America since ww2 has built up a world wide security and intelligence system that we and our allies benefit from you really think removing that infrastructure is a good thing??? How naive can you be.

Haha but you said America PROVIDES the world with stability when I just gave you evidence nations are going to do whatever they want to do regardless. I'm not anti-American, I'm anti dumb actions, something America has been doing a lot of lately.

Yes some in the world look to the Americans for protection and our satellites are very useful for several nations, including our own. I'm not against America having an intelligence system. But when you say America provides the world with "stability", it's a big falsehood that ignores world realities. You keep ignoring how Yemen, South Ossetia, Georgia, Ukraine, and a bunch of other American allies are being ? around with. So ? what if South Ossetia, Ukraine, and Georgia are close to Russia? America is supposed to be the one providing the world with stability remember? Russia put that comment to rest.

Yemen and Iraq are other examples of the big limits on the ability of America to provide stability to the world because America has provided both of those nations BILLIONS of dollars worth of security measures and weapons. Think about that, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH and Iran still took out the pro-American govt there. Where is that famous American stability there?? Same with Pakistan, the Pakistani Taliban just a few months ago killed a whole bunch of Pakistani soldiers and school children. American stability powers are greatly exaggerated by you, even the media makes fun of the White House for what seems like different fires in parts of the globe the last few years.

Also, your post ignores how America, historically, has destabilized many Latin American nations.
  • thought crime
    thought crime Members Posts: 54
    Options
    How do the protect your freedumbs?

They create an enemy so scary people will beg for protection of their freedumbs...Then they send the military to go fight the enemy they created.

Then they say look...we are defending freedom

http://yournewswire.com/us-israeli-military-advisors-arrested-in-iraq-accused-of-aiding-isis/#

It has been reported that American and
    Israeli military advisors have been arrested
    while aiding Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists in
    Iraq.
    Iraqi counter-terrorism forces arrested
    four foreigners who were employed as
    military advisors to the ISIL fighters,
    Iraqi sources said.
    According to Iraq’s Sama News Agency,
    three of the arrested advisors had
    American and Israeli passports, and the
    fourth was a national from a Persian
    Gulf Arab state.
  • zombie
    Options
    The

Haha but you said America PROVIDES the world with stability when I just gave you evidence nations are going to do whatever they want to do regardless. I'm not anti-American, I'm anti dumb actions, something America has been doing a lot of lately.

Yes many in the world use the Americans for protection and our satellites are very useful for several nations. But when you say America provides the world with "stability", it's a big falsehood that ignores world realities. You keep ignoring how Yemen, South Ossetia, Georgia, Ukraine, and a bunch of other American allies are being ? around with. So ? what if South Ossetia, Ukraine, and Georgia are close to Russia? America is supposed to be the one providing the world with stability remember? Russia put that comment to rest.

Yemen and Iraq are other examples of the big limits on the ability of America to provide stability to the world because America has provided both of those nations BILLIONS of dollars worth of security measures and weapons. Think about that, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH and Iran still took out the pro-American govt there. Where is that famous American stability there?? Same with Pakistan, the Pakistani Taliban just a few months ago killed a whole bunch of Pakistani soldiers and school children. American stability powers are greatly exaggerated by you, even the media makes fun of the White House for what seems like different fires in parts of the globe the last few years.

Also, your post ignores how America, historically, has destabilized many Latin American nations.

Once again you ignore reality for one thing the american dollar is the world's major reserve currency that in itself means we provide a vast majority of the world a certain amount of stability.

America did not rule Yemen or Iraq our allies failed themselves. But really are those going to be your so called proof that America does not provide stability to the world. Pakistan is still a stable nation. America is responsible for most of the world's stability but we can't stop every crazy terrorists action.

Once again you have unrealistic expectations of reality. As for Russia it's chess not checkers. Europe does not really want America to fully step to Russia because it ? with their economies. So to a certain extent it makes sense to let Russia eat small nations like Georgia, and swallow half of Ukraine.
  • zombie
    Options
    Out of the multiplicity of the nation's in this world you can point to less than 10 who cause issues for America and the rest of the world, the rest of the world most of the world is at relative peace And ? is stable.

Stability does not mean perfection or even peace.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    blacks fought in the Civil War for their freedom
    let's just all agree that "on purpose or inadvertently, Northern forces fought for black freedom" and "? the Confederacy"
    Yeah, Blacks were some of the best soldiers the Union had....the Civil War and MAYBE WW2 are one of the few wars that Black Americans truly were lucky to have the US military on our side.
    why are we saying WW2? ? literally put black guys in concentration camps. Japan also had ... questionable racial policies

i mean, bash the US, whatever, but its racial policies are actual superior to NAZIS

Oh without a doubt America has better racial policies then ? Germany, that's why I mentioned WW2. If ? Germany and Japan won against America, who knows what would have happened here.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "we", when did you become american zombie
  • zombie
    Options
    "we", when did you become american zombie

I am an American citizen I became one in 2011. While the USA is far from perfect and has a ? history it is in my personal interest and the interest of most nations of the world for America to stay the top dog militarily and politically.

? forbid China or Russia become the driving force in this world.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    The

Yes many in the world use the Americans for protection and our satellites are very useful for several nations. But when you say America provides the world with "stability", it's a big falsehood that ignores world realities. You keep ignoring how Yemen, South Ossetia, Georgia, Ukraine, and a bunch of other American allies are being ? around with. So ? what if South Ossetia, Ukraine, and Georgia are close to Russia? America is supposed to be the one providing the world with stability remember? Russia put that comment to rest.

Once again you ignore reality for one thing the american dollar is the world's major reserve currency that in itself means we provide a vast majority of the world a certain amount of stability.

America did not rule Yemen or Iraq our allies failed themselves. But really are those going to be your so called proof that America does not provide stability to the world. Pakistan is still a stable nation. America is responsible for most of the world's stability but we can't stop every crazy terrorists action.

Once again you have unrealistic expectations of reality. As for Russia it's chess not checkers. Europe does not really want America to fully step to Russia because it ? with their economies. So to a certain extent it makes sense to let Russia eat small nations like Georgia, and swallow half of Ukraine.

The American dollar being the world's major reserve currency doesn't mean that all nations want it to be that way. Gaddafi didn't want to trade in oil dollars, neither did Saddam. Russia and China increasingly are trading with each other using THEIR currencies. And while it does benefit Americans and some others in having the world's reserve currency, that in itself doesn't provide military stability. Remember what the thread is about, MILITARY.

And you say our allies failed themselves, BUT THANK YOU for proving my point in that the powers of America to stabilize things aren't as big as you think they are. Pakistan is a stable nation in many ways but in many ways it isn't either. Americans are often told by the State Dept to stay away from there. And Europe doesn't want America to get too involved in the Ukraine mess, true. But still, I'm not very impressed with the ability of America to "stabilize" the world. And once again, you ignore how America helped destabilize many Latin American nations. You must not know how America helped overthrow many democratically elected governments in not only Latin America, but Iran and other places.
  • zombie
    Options
    The economy of a nation is part of it's national security and military strength you cannot split the two one of our greatest weapons is the American dollar look at what we are doing to the economy of Russia.

Even if in a few instances America failed The statement that America is responsible fro the stability of the world is true because those are isolated instances. out of all the nations on earth yemen, and Iraq are only 2 and America kept those nations stable for decades discounting that is pure bias on your part. yeah Americans should stay out of the muslim world the average American who chooses to go over there has to be a fool, but so the ? what that does not prove instability in Pakistan, what do you expect???? perfection you want a muslim population to love us???? lol foh.

yeah America ? over many of the latin American nations and I suspect they ? over my birth nation as well but in the grander view of things America did what was best. America destabilized south America during the cold war supporting dictatorships that were anti-communist, if we had not done so the soviet union would have gained more power which would have been worse for the entire world and could have lead to nuclear war.

America also helps keep china and north korea contained, china is creating tension in the south china sea but that will be dealt with as the united stated has begun to pivot toward asia and we already have close allies in the region.
    and china itself is due for a housing bubble collapse which will hurt their economy.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The economy of a nation is part of it's national security and military strength you cannot split the two one of our greatest weapons is the American dollar look at what we are doing to the economy of Russia.

Even if in a few instances America failed The statement that America is responsible fro the stability of the world is true because those are isolated instances. out of all the nations on earth yemen, and Iraq are only 2 and America kept those nations stable for decades discounting that is pure bias on your part. yeah Americans should stay out of the muslim world the average American who chooses to go over there has to be a fool, but so the ? what that does not prove instability in Pakistan, what do you expect???? perfection you want a muslim population to love us???? lol foh.

yeah America ? over many of the latin American nations and I suspect they ? over my birth nation as well but in the grander view of things America did what was best. America destabilized south America during the cold war supporting dictatorships that were anti-communist, if we had not done so the soviet union would have gained more power which would have been worse for the entire world and could have lead to nuclear war.

America also helps keep china and north korea contained, china is creating tension in the south china sea but that will be dealt with as the united stated has begun to pivot toward asia and we already have close allies in the region.
    and china itself is due for a housing bubble collapse which will hurt their economy.

America kept Yemen and Iraq stable for decades?? Come on man, you smoking that loud before you post? Saddam kept Iraq stable for 29 years. And for much of that time Saddam hated America. Yemen has been pretty unstable for a long time now, even before the USA backed govt fell. America destabilized Iran in the 70s when Iranians elected a president and American officials helped overthrow that govt. And when South American nations were trying to become closer to the USSR in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, and America destabilized those nations in retaliation, how the hell was that good for them?? If a nation in South America wanted to get closer to the USSR, what would have been the big deal about that? Because the USSR and many of those South American nations wanted communism? So the ? what, what business was that of America. People in Latin America had the right to make up their own minds, not some bloodthirsty, imperial warmongers in America.

And America isn't doing ? to contain China, are you paying attention to the news?? China is ALREADY building big islands near Vietnam, Japan, and other nations. America can't do ? to stop China from doing what it wants, what the ? is America gonna do about China building those islands?

You think America is keeping North Korea contained? AHAHA PLEASE, America didn't do ? when North Korea killed 40 South Korean sailors 3 short years ago. If anything, it's China that's containing North Korea. Don't fool yourself into thinking North Korea gives a ? about what America says, they care about what big daddy China says.
  • zombie
    Options
    America kept Saddam in power that was our method of keeping stability for those 29 years until that idiot Bush ? ? up. Who cares how he felt his feelings were irrelevant.

Iran was a ? up that I will admit but america did the right thing in south America. The ussr was our enemy fool they had nukes we had to keep their influence in our hemisphere weak. Remember the Cuban missile crisis??? We could not allow Soviet forces to get that close to us.

Why should we stop China from building up those island's ??? Most of them are under international legal dispute. If they try to use military violence then we should step in other than that we really don't have a justification to stop them.

As for north Korea, America is definitely keeping them in check. the vision you have of America is faulty we don't just make decisions without thinking about our allies there are forces in south Korea that don't want us to deal too strongly with north Korea they believe the north will collapse and reunite eventually so they don't want to use violence.
  • zombie
    Options
    China building up those island's is dumb as ? all they are going to do make the other nations uncomfortable which will drive these nations into stronger alliances with us. The Philippines are already stressing for our help and Vietnam is ?

And to make ? worse with climate change most of those islands will not be liveable any ? way.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never underestimate the threat of violence...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Oh without a doubt America has better racial policies then ? Germany, that's why I mentioned WW2. If ? Germany and Japan won against America, who knows what would have happened here.
    *handshake signifying temporary agreement*
    And America isn't doing ? to contain China, are you paying attention to the news?? China is ALREADY building big islands near Vietnam, Japan, and other nations. America can't do ? to stop China from doing what it wants, what the ? is America gonna do about China building those islands?
    you know that there's less reason to fuss about something that makes China's neighbors mistrust China and look to the US, though, right?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    A lot of the benefits of "freedom" are only beneficial to the wealthy. Which is why so many of them support things like laissez-faire economics