let's make fun of Hillary Clinton's E-MAIL DRAMA

Options
2»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL BE REPUBLICAN .... which will be good for me because i could use a tax cut
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Hilary's approval ratings are dropping according to the news.....she better make a speech about women now or something
    to be entirely fair, they've been dropping ever since she made the jump from "former secretary of state and generic Democrat" to "Presidential Candidate"

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Hilary's approval ratings are dropping according to the news.....she better make a speech about women now or something
    to be entirely fair, they've been dropping ever since she made the jump from "former secretary of state and generic Democrat" to "Presidential Candidate"

True, not sure how Hilary is gonna come back from this though. Deleting 30,000 plus emails is mind boggling
  • janklow
    Options
    True, not sure how Hilary is gonna come back from this though. Deleting 30,000 plus emails is mind boggling
    well, there's a huge core of Democrats who will vote against the Republican no matter what... and vice versa. so if it doesn't ? her with independents, well...

• kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    well, there's a huge core of Democrats who will vote against the Republican no matter what... and vice versa. so if it doesn't ? her with independents, well...

If Hilary survives this episode with independents overall not giving a damn, she probably will win the presidency.

If independents overall do care, she's gonna be screwed. Her best hope now will be Republicans doing or saying something so dumb, people willl forget about the emails. Considering Republicans have a long history of saying and doing dumb stuff, Hilary still has a good chance to recover from this. But I think she needs to eventually let a 3rd party search that computer drive.
  • janklow
    Options
    But I think she needs to eventually let a 3rd party search that computer drive.
    ~~Things That Will Never Happen~~

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her best hope now will be Republicans doing or saying something so dumb, people willl forget about the emails. Considering Republicans have a long history of saying and doing dumb stuff,
    come on fam you know neither party has exclusivity in that arena they are all masters of the inane...
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Her best hope now will be Republicans doing or saying something so dumb, people willl forget about the emails. Considering Republicans have a long history of saying and doing dumb stuff,
    come on fam you know neither party has exclusivity in that arena they are all masters of the inane...

I agree, but what other hope is there for Hilary to get past this? Even without the email drama, she has baggage from the Libya disaster and those deleted emails are going to be a problem.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Given the Fact America has such a Love Hate relationship With Black Culture if we as A collective were to vote for a 3rd party the trendy will follow. That is why I do not get why so many of our "community leaders" support the Dems knowing they say one thing and live another in regards to us and have done since the civil war, the propaganda dumb down society game is strong so socially stunted slaves want to keep their shackles because master has made them fear being self determining.
    10154254_10152917846033001_1709817514490054516_n.jpg?oh=afc4f28ee56d457f144e5344153e1b64&oe=55AE9A62

Their is an aristocracy in place that is what both parties Represent they each just take different approaches towards maintaining it. Truth be told a third Party would actually just be a 2nd choice in stead of the same ruling class. That is what I do not get how people can actively subvert themselves to ? like that because it is "cool" to do so. Mtv Talking points and ? most you kats give and its sad the idiocy in it...
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Fazeem_Blackall instead of just giving me negative reactions, if you care to refute what I said please do so.
  • (Nope)
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think Hilary is finished....her lawyer told Republicans and Democrats yesterday Hilary bleached her hard drive, so those 30,000 emails are gone forever. If she runs her campaign will become embarrassing. Another Dem needs to step up to the plate
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think Hilary is finished....her lawyer told Republicans and Democrats yesterday Hilary bleached her hard drive, so those 30,000 emails are gone forever. If she runs her campaign will become embarrassing. Another Dem needs to step up to the plate
    Spin Efforts are already in effect fam. She has a drone army who could care less if she was out there shooting kats down herself at this point. I mean in all honesty most of those who firmly identify with one party or another do not care about the politics of their candidate as long as the opposite party loses to them and will vote for solely on the strength that there party nominated them...
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Spin Efforts are already in effect fam. She has a drone army who could care less if she was out there shooting kats down herself at this point. I mean in all honesty most of those who firmly identify with one party or another do not care about the politics of their candidate as long as the opposite party loses to them and will vote for solely on the strength that there party nominated them...

Yeah lots of truth to that, she'll have a lot of the Dems who will vote for her no matter what because she's Hilary and a Democrat. But if she's actually serious about running, plenty of Democrats are gonna see her spin on this and be kind of embarrassed for her since her excuses are so weak. But with Ted Cruz running for president now, Hilary supporters are probably a little happy now. Someone entered the race who looks worse then even she does.
  • (Nope)
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm hoping Warren and Sanders will run, but that's a pipe-dream. Robert ? has discussed getting his feet wet, but it's unlikely. People are comfortable with the same old ? , so that's likely what we'll get. I don't like Hillary, but not for her emails, I could really give a ? less about that. She's too cozy with the banksters and ? -- she loves to police the world and is essentially a neo-con in Democrats clothing. The majority of her base--as well as the republican base--has no idea what they are voting for, so chances are whoever gets elected to the executive office will be ? . There is no decent candidates seeking nominations on either side, so there is little need for Hillary or whomever to use their primaries to shape policy that reflects the will of the people, because the outcome is albeit predetermined. For instance, climate change is an issue that generally speaking the left--whether far left or centrist--stand united on, but any necessary change is overwrought with red tape, and if you cut that red tape-- you risk alienating your parties financial support. That means you can vote with the best of intentions and likely your representative won't deliver, because the money is not behind your vote. Hillary doesn't have the backbone to be a catalyst for change, she's a bootlicker and will always be a bootlicker. However, if I have to choose between her and Ted Cruz, I'm taking her every time.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The united states of America cannot afford another horrible weak liberal president while not a total nutcase liberal hillary will only serve to further continue the slow decay of American values with ? .

and enough with this semi-royal dynasty ? of Clintons and bushes.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    The united states of America cannot afford another horrible weak liberal president while not a total nutcase liberal hillary will only serve to further continue the slow decay of American values with ? .

and enough with this semi-royal dynasty ? of Clintons and bushes.
    Real ? the Kennedy, Clinton, Bush, and their relations need to quit believing they are the nobility of nation who can dictate what the peasants should be eating, ? , hearing, seeing, think, etc...

Our current system is not one that encourages working for the constituents but rather entice those to become the ruling class. Public office should be done as a service and not for profit and unfortunately while it was once that way it is now the bloated aristocratic nightmare it was designed to fight against.

Those in power play the divide and conquer through slight of hand game and choose their party not based on personal ideals and beliefs but almost solely on a few generations of propaganda traditions in their family. I see it in my family a refusal to ask critical questions and blind devotion to things in direct conflict with their stated beliefs...
  • janklow
    Options
    Their is an aristocracy in place that is what both parties Represent they each just take different approaches towards maintaining it.
    well, this is essentially true
    If she runs her campaign will become embarrassing. Another Dem needs to step up to the plate
    unlikely, because as you later pointed out...
    Yeah lots of truth to that, she'll have a lot of the Dems who will vote for her no matter what because she's Hilary and a Democrat.
    the average Democrat will hold his nose and vote Hillary no matter what, just like the average Republican might do this for an equally distasteful nominee; this is a BAD comparison, but i know Republicans who would vote for Donald Trump or Sarah Palin because of that (R).
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I'm hoping Warren and Sanders will run, but that's a pipe-dream. Robert ? has discussed getting his feet wet, but it's unlikely.
    i thought Sanders was actually running and everyone was just pretending that it didn't matter?

also, personally, i would vote Ted Cruz over Hillary (guns guns guns); however, i would ACTUALLY vote for Libertarian candidate in that hypothetical election scenario.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    Their is an aristocracy in place that is what both parties Represent they each just take different approaches towards maintaining it.
    well, this is essentially true
    If she runs her campaign will become embarrassing. Another Dem needs to step up to the plate
    unlikely, because as you later pointed out...
    Yeah lots of truth to that, she'll have a lot of the Dems who will vote for her no matter what because she's Hilary and a Democrat.
    the average Democrat will hold his nose and vote Hillary no matter what, just like the average Republican might do this for an equally distasteful nominee; this is a BAD comparison, but i know Republicans who would vote for Donald Trump or Sarah Palin because of that (R).
    I'm hoping Warren and Sanders will run, but that's a pipe-dream. Robert ? has discussed getting his feet wet, but it's unlikely.
    i thought Sanders was actually running and everyone was just pretending that it didn't matter?

also, personally, i would vote Ted Cruz over Hillary (guns guns guns); however, i would ACTUALLY vote for Libertarian candidate in that hypothetical election scenario.

Gotcha', there's no reason not to be a single issue voter when the bar is set so low.
  • janklow
    Options
    Gotcha', there's no reason not to be a single issue voter when the bar is set so low.
    i mean, i guess you can always say it doesn't matter how i vote in the electoral college scheme of things?

• (Nope)
    Options
    i mean, i guess you can always say it doesn't matter how i vote in the electoral college scheme of things?

Ha! You're not wrong. To whatever extent we elect the electors by voting for the presidential candidate of our choice, but if you vote red and live in a blue state, your vote is meaningless and vice versa. Not sure the president is a good example of representative democracy. That's like that Catholic ? , going through the Pope to speak to ? or something, ? 's pretty convoluted.

• janklow
    Options
    To whatever extent we elect the electors by voting for the presidential candidate of our choice, but if you vote red and live in a blue state, your vote is meaningless and vice versa.
    or just if you don't vote blue.
    but it lets you vote third party without having to debate the "lesser of two evils" thing, i guess