Video: Oklahoma University Frat Shut Down After Video of Racist Chant Emerges...

Options

Comments

• gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people have the luxury of never really having to think about black people at all if they don't want to, but we always seem to be on their minds. I don't get it. They are racist. I get it, but what's the point of ? like this. I don't hate much of anything, but what little I do hate I give no attention to when I don't have to.

Beautifully put my G.
    Was a Black man trying to pledge or something? I mean why was there even a need to go off about "never being a ? SAE" who was trying to get down with they weak ass frat in the first place? CAC's wake up on our ? eat some breakfast 1st.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a wonder why black people ain't flying planes into buildings the way y'all treat us
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never Ever! Seen no ? like this happen at a HBCU.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's what REALLY angers me. You spend time on these news channels blaming US for playing the race card whenever there's a trace of racism, as if racism died in the 60's. But when theres undeniable evident footage of white racism, you STILL change the subject somehow blaming black ppl for YOUR racist behavior. Own up to that ? and keep it 100

It's like white ppl KNOW they be racist but just refuse to acknowledge the ? cuz we don't have the influence to do anything. I don't hate all white ppl, but why aren't the good ones speaking out?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a wonder why black people ain't flying planes into buildings the way y'all treat us

We have more than enough reason to be on that, I think that's why a lot of them are so paranoid half of the time.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Sometimes they treat us like we already flying planes into buildings. I mean Muslims are fired up now because of the racism directed towards them because of the terrorism ? . Well we've been getting that all along and we aren't associated to anything like 9/11 or the wars.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like when ? like this comes to light. I know the true nature of crackers, but for those who don't, videos like these shine a much needed light on the truth.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    White people have the luxury of never really having to think about black people at all if they don't want to, but we always seem to be on their minds. I don't get it. They are racist. I get it, but what's the point of ? like this. I don't hate much of anything, but what little I do hate I give no attention to when I don't have to.

Beautifully put my G.
    Was a Black man trying to pledge or something? I mean why was there even a need to go off about "never being a ? SAE" who was trying to get down with they weak ass frat in the first place? CAC's wake up on our ? eat some breakfast 1st.

It's deeper than that bruh....

1Kings 9:7
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    I like when ? like this comes to light. I know the true nature of crackers, but for those who don't, videos like these shine a much needed light on the truth.

The Larry Elders and Charles Barkleys of the world still kiss white people feet...
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the school closed the frat down. and there was really a black dude on twitter who knew one of the kids in the video and said "Parker Rice (the cac you can see in the video) is a good guy and NOT a racist,I've known the guy for years and he's a good friend of mine." this ? actually tried to defend this
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    the school closed the frat down. and there was really a black dude on twitter who knew one of the kids in the video and said "Parker Rice (the cac you can see in the video) is a good guy and NOT a racist,I've known the guy for years and he's a good friend of mine." this ? actually tried to defend this

did anybody ask the black dude why Parker was saying ? then if he's such a good person
  • purpngold
    edited March 2015
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »

did anybody ask the black dude why Parker was saying ? then if he's such a good person
    a lot of people are calling him an apologist and an uncle tom (which is true) he then tried to say

B_oPcxgU0AIpUQw.jpg

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what/who has ever died from peace?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Same ? they did to racist riley for the eagles...let him back on the team. These closet racist smile in your face yet does this when they're around their kind...once i find out you're a racist piece if ? i dont want to have anything else to do with you....like im done i dont wanna talk about it i dont wanna peace it out...like you are nothing to me ,you're beneath me. Who ever that black boy was who claim that this white dude in the video was a good guy can just ? hisself...
  • purpngold
    Options
    its sad to see how clueless some people really are though, dude said "you can hang em from a tree but they'll never hang with me" and he's out here saying it was a mistake and he's better than that
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CNN just had a panel on this when they asked a white and a black lawyer what can be done legally since its technically free speech.

The white lawyer said that the university shouldn't get involved because it wasn't directed at anyone in particular and because the word used in that song is also used in rap music. Yo props to the black lawyer for keeping his composure. Idk if I woulda been able to keep my composure.

This supposedly non racist white compared rap songs where a rapper might say "my ? this or that ? that" to racist whites singing "he can hang from a tree but can never sign with me, there ain't no ? at sae" or someshit like that.

Get that ? . White man compared rap music to racist whites saying you can hang them from a tree.

? . I know its done on purpose. But props to the black lawyer man. I don't even wanna smack this white lawyer, I genuinely wanna shoot the fair one with him.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    B0TGQJl.jpg

Well glad the university taking s trying stance . Even if it's basically saving their own ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waka Flocka Flame is more of a conscious rapper than Kendrick Lamar. Not even close.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B0TGQJl.jpg

Well glad the university taking s trying stance . Even if it's basically saving their own ?

They did what they were supposed to do.

I will say this. I don't ? with white people....and the only reason I don't tell all of them exactly how I feel is because I must play the game to survive. Most of them know how to play the game, those who don't end up like these ? . But know....90 percent of them ? could give a ? about you.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These same students will one day be in positions of authority with the ability to higher and fire minorities at thier own discretion.SMMFH.

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The University wants to avoid Ferguson 2.0.. I'm thankful for the Protesters in Ferguson for that alone. Anytime some funny racist thing happens these dudes will do the right thing not cuz its right.. Cuz they don't want us marching and protesting. It isn't the progress we want but its better than nothin..
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White man quickly separating himself from them jokers
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise this story comes from a state I'd never wanna live in