Who's the better of the 3 today (barring injury)? Harden vs Westbrook vs Durant

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
OKCheap will have to live with that ? decision of moving Harden for a bag of Pretzels forever... Dumbest GM move ever it doesn't matter how you cut it... But let's open plausible discussion, who is better of the 3 now today.. Sure Durant is the reigning MVP, though slowed by injury, all 3 have shown to be THE MAN of their teams...

KD is easy choice and RW is on some ? I never seen before but I personally think Harden is the best of the 3 now imo... He has carried a team by hisself to top 3 contention in dominating fashion and is probably the most clutch player in the league now, he can do it by scoring and facilitating... KD struggled without Russ in the playoffs, Russ is a fkn pit bull but he's shown that he can't win all the time although putting up crazy numbers he isn't as clutch either... This just my opinion, these dudes are all top 5 in the league no matter what but it creates a real debate... What yall say

Who's the better of the 3 today (barring injury)? Harden vs Westbrook vs Durant 83 votes

Kevin Durant
75%
[Deleted User]damnkpS2Jlord nemesisthe ghostmindrightfortyacresd.greenthe_focused_onevagrant-718down2earthjmolHustleThaDonemaculategman82af.r.i.c.a.bless the childdallas' 4 evaspit_fiyaStack Money 63 votes
Russell Westbrook
13%
buttuh_bKNiGHTSMdizzle9000mikelewisSerious Juice MayneMister B.CashmoneyDuxTrillfateonetoughmiracleNegro_CaesarIntelligent_Hoodlum 11 votes
James Harden
10%
gnsjoeyfkncrakkKnightryderKairoSir Lurkalotericb4prezluke1733BamBamMr7GramKneeGro_DuperMan 9 votes

Comments