Who's the better of the 3 today (barring injury)? Harden vs Westbrook vs Durant

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    I'm probably the biggest GOATbrook fan it is, but I had to let the moment fade away to make my choice. KD>Westbrook(Although in terms of talent the gap isn't that large as people make it out to be, if Westbrook was Kobe height it probably wouldn't be a debate)>>>>>Harden. Harden no defense, foul shot heavy game can't get him on that level to me.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you put Westbrook over Harden and say it's because he doesn't play defense when Russ don't play defense

Something wrong with yall
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    R.D. wrote: »
    How do you put Westbrook over Harden and say it's because he doesn't play defense when Russ don't play defense

You must hate russ
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant

What's wrong with you bruh? Westbrook is clearly a better player than Harden
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant

We get it, you don't watch basketball. It's cool.
  • R.D.

What's wrong with you bruh? Westbrook is clearly a better player than Harden

Because of what ?

None of Yall circle jerking right now be in the NBA thread so I know Yall not real NBA fans and Yall talking out Yall ass

I don't let Yall get away with the ? so Yall make excuses, tell me why Russ better than Harden and I'll have no choice but to consider it but a ? just said cause Harden don't play defense which is just some ? casuals run with at this point cause Russ not a good defender
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Durant gotta play defense and make teams pay for having lok guys guarding him. Stop settling for jumpers.

Last year Durant averaged 32 on 50 percent shooting and guys he was guarding had one of the lowest percentages in the league

Yall ? going stop talking out Yall ass

My point stands my eyes saw Shawn Marion Tony Allen and other small players pushing him to the3 pt line during the playoffs.... I see harden westbrook and now Reggie Jackson balling when they get the opportunity. Durant needs to do what Dirk did and adjust his game imo.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    harden has played defense this year, stressbrook prolly the better defender but yall overrate his defense constantly, and b4 u say aint nobody gon shut down all them point guards lemme say..

u right. but u can contain them for sure. cp3 much more consistent at that then stressbrook.

as far as him being clearly better than harden... ? please, more like barely IF that. yall caught up in the rapture of triple doubles, when lebron was on this ? yall still wanted to say washed kobe was better.

WISHY WASHY.
  • R.D.
    harden has played defense this year, stressbrook prolly the better defender but yall overrate his defense constantly, and b4 u say aint nobody gon shut down all them point guards lemme say..

u right. but u can contain them for sure. cp3 much more consistent at that then stressbrook.

as far as him being clearly better than harden... ? please, more like barely IF that. yall caught up in the rapture of triple doubles, when lebron was on this ? yall still wanted to say washed kobe was better.

WISHY WASHY.

All their knowledge come from Sportscenter

Probably shooting 35% last ten games but at least he getting triple doubles tho
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant

WISHY WASHY.

Russell Westbrook

31.9 ppg (40.6%, 37.3% 3pt, 85% ft)
    9.7 rpg
    11.2 apg
    2.8 stl
    6.6 t/o
    38.8 mpg

OKC 7-3

James Harden

26.7 ppg (39%, 28% 3pt, 86% ft)
    6.1 rpg
    7 apg
    1.7 stl
    4.2 t/o
    37.8 mpg

HOU 6-4

....now what?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think harden is a better player to carry a team.

Im pretty sure hou record without dwight is much better than okc without KD
  • R.D.
    Parallel wrote: »

WISHY WASHY.

Russell Westbrook

31.9 ppg (40.6%, 37.3% 3pt, 85% ft)
    9.7 rpg
    11.2 apg
    2.8 stl
    6.6 t/o
    38.8 mpg

OKC 7-3

James Harden

26.7 ppg (39%, 28% 3pt, 86% ft)
    6.1 rpg
    7 apg
    1.7 stl
    4.2 t/o
    37.8 mpg

HOU 6-4

....now what?

Wasn't really my point but if it was, I'd say you got me even though James still shoots a better percentage on the year and should be the one throwing up 30 shots a night with his options

But my point for all the non crackers so you don't let this saltine distract you is to stop dickriding and listening to ESPN

This ? have a inefficient decent stretch and ? threads like this get made
  • R.D.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    Who would be better in the 80's.. rw or harden
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    Durant gotta play defense and make teams pay for having lok guys guarding him. Stop settling for jumpers.

Last year Durant averaged 32 on 50 percent shooting and guys he was guarding had one of the lowest percentages in the league

Yall ? going stop talking out Yall ass

My point stands my eyes saw Shawn Marion Tony Allen and other small players pushing him to the3 pt line during the playoffs.... I see harden westbrook and now Reggie Jackson balling when they get the opportunity. Durant needs to do what Dirk did and adjust his game imo.

Lol I been sayin this for 4 years

Just had this convo with my coworker who was on that 'RW is a gunner' bs

That ? had us so loud people in the hall heard. Im tired of nggas givin KD a paas and blame it all on RW. Kd geta bodied up to the point he cant get the ball sometimes

Still, he is the #2 player in the league tho.
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    Durant because neither Westbrook or Harden can do anything better than him except stay healthy
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Harden is really beating Russ in the polls? lmao
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Who would be better in the 80's.. rw or harden

Westbrook
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    Not even close
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    James Harden
    Thread needs a reup leggo!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    KD
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    Harden
  • R.D.
    edited November 2016
    It's still not close

Lmaoo ? swore Russ was better than Harden and it wasn't close

Harden>Westbrook
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    Is this a serious question?

Durant always been that ? of the three of them.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Durant
    Someone tell me how KD is worlds better than Harden tho? I'm not thinking about Russ, I think Harden is a better leader and can hold his own as well as KD... KD is the better scorer but that's relly it and Harden can score almost as well as him and plays the point

Durant can atleast defend a little bit. Harden ehhhh