Who's the better of the 3 today (barring injury)? Harden vs Westbrook vs Durant

Options
124»

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    People should stop blaming KD for leaving, and blame Sam Presti and the OKC organization for KD leaving...the front office shipped Harden not long after going to the finals while giving top dollar extensions to Kendrick Perkins & Ibaka refusing to pay Harden his market value... Oklahoma City got full of themselves thinking they could pull talent out of a hat and was too cheap to pay the luxury tax..

They had Sefolosha, Reggie Jax, Harden, Ibaka, that's real talent that they pawned off for Ramen noodle packs.. people want to be mad at KD bc he didn't want to play on a 2-man squad with zero reliable exterior pieces anymore.. Sam Presti should've paid luxury taxes to keep that core together to insure title success , KD hit his ceiling there it was time to go don't be mad at him... that organization failed KD, not the other way around

Said this in Feb.... Stop hating on KD!

but when we say this about LeBron leavin Cleveland the first time u ? actin funny..

least OKC had talent..
    Cleveland was jus happy to have LeBron fill up the arena and sale jerseys..

at that time the organization was not behind him and interested in building a team for him to win..
    but he's wrong for leavin right??

yall ? love to have ? both ways..

I was happy when Lebron left Cleveland too... winners make business decisions Can't hate that especially if the GM can't get the job done

My issue was how he quit on his team and got out 0played by Howard in his last game with Cleveland. Then he had the decision and that ? with Wade and Bosch and got beat in the finals lol. I didn't like him going back to Cleveland when he got his ass whooped again by the Spurs and forgave what Gilbert said. KD handled it professionally with no announcement, emotions and didn't quit on his team. Facts are facts.

Outplayed by Howard his last game? The Celtics sent him to Miami, ?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    Posting to see what my vote was...
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    Still my vote.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    People should stop blaming KD for leaving, and blame Sam Presti and the OKC organization for KD leaving...the front office shipped Harden not long after going to the finals while giving top dollar extensions to Kendrick Perkins & Ibaka refusing to pay Harden his market value... Oklahoma City got full of themselves thinking they could pull talent out of a hat and was too cheap to pay the luxury tax..

They had Sefolosha, Reggie Jax, Harden, Ibaka, that's real talent that they pawned off for Ramen noodle packs.. people want to be mad at KD bc he didn't want to play on a 2-man squad with zero reliable exterior pieces anymore.. Sam Presti should've paid luxury taxes to keep that core together to insure title success , KD hit his ceiling there it was time to go don't be mad at him... that organization failed KD, not the other way around

but when we say this about LeBron leavin Cleveland the first time u ? actin funny..

least OKC had talent..

at that time the organization was not behind him and interested in building a team for him to win..

I was happy when Lebron left Cleveland too... winners make business decisions Can't hate that especially if the GM can't get the job done

My issue was how he quit on his team and got out 0played by Howard in his last game with Cleveland. Then he had the decision and that ? with Wade and Bosch and got beat in the finals lol. I didn't like him going back to Cleveland when he got his ass whooped again by the Spurs and forgave what Gilbert said. KD handled it professionally with no announcement, emotions and didn't quit on his team. Facts are facts.

Nah he just choked n joined who he choked against, facts are facts
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    And kd still the best of these three
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    And kd still the best of these three

yup, his height makes it unfair , plus he plays the best D

2nd is AlphaRuss, ppl forget that this is year 4 of harden getting players put around him and now he in a system that boosts his numbers, and Russ still had a better statistical season .

imagine Russ in the D'antoni system

3. Harden
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

least OKC had talent..

Now compare that to Durant being recruited by golden st while up 3-1 then choking or point shaving depending how u look at it while blowing the series ...in his last game with okc... y'all don't bash them the same
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    Welp I was wrong
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Kd..rw..harden in that order

Nope, never picked Westbrook

@Peezy_Jenkins
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden
    I was just being different at the time lmao
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Kevin Durant
    Kd..rw..harden in that order

Nope, never picked Westbrook

@Peezy_Jenkins

Never said u did, I was asking were u one of the ? hollering "ALPHA RUSS!"
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    I still go with Bodie. At least he has ? enough not to pull that girl ? Durant did.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I still go with Bodie. At least he has ? enough not to pull that girl ? Durant did.

Yeah.

That definitely makes him a better player.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant makes the most sense, but I can't fault anybody for choosing Westbrook
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp I was wrong

? alot of y'all were