Racist Rudy Giuliani: Darren Wilson Should Be 'Commended' For Shooting Michael Brown...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/rudy-giuliani-darren-wilson-commended_n_6857086.html
Rudy Giuliani: Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson Should Be 'Commended' For Shooting Michael Brown

Citing a section of the Justice Department's scathing report of racial bias within the Ferguson Police Department, Rudy Giuliani said former Officer Darren Wilson should be commended for shooting unarmed teenager Michael Brown in August.

During an interview on Thursday, the former New York City mayor said Wilson acted dutifully and was vindicated by the report's findings that there was not enough evidence to conclude that Brown had his hands up before he was shot.

"What happened in Ferguson is that a man committed a robbery, attempted to assault a police officer, and the police officer -- to save his life -- shot him," Giuliani told Fox News. "The police officer did his duty. The officer should be commended for what he did."

Far from embracing the report, Giuliani attempted to cast doubt on the more damning sections, claiming that there was little evidence to prove racism within the department.

"It's an allegation. There's no proof yet," Giuliani said.

The former mayor has become an outspoken defender of law enforcement in various controversial police shooting cases in the past year. He's appeared on Fox News numerous times, defending embattled police officers and blaming violence in black communities for sparking harsh police actions. In December, Giuliani implied that both Brown and Eric Garner, who was choked to death by police officers in New York City, were responsible for their own deaths because they had broken laws.

"Mr. Brown had committed at least two felonies, possibly three during that incident. So the police officer was dealing with a criminal," Giuliani told Fox News last year. "And in [Garner's] case, the police officer was dealing with a criminal who was resisting arrest. Maybe if Mr. Brown hadn't committed his crimes and this gentleman hadn't resisted arrest, they wouldn't be dead today."

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He must have a book out or something cause how are you getting that many tv appearances?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    He must have a book out or something cause how are you getting that many tv appearances?

I was about to post the same thing...he's not running for anything..it seem like that's what he does for kicks now, just gets on tv and says dumb ? ..it's purely recreational at this point
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know, Cacs will always defend Cacs. Nothin new
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Why is anybody still listening to him? He has no relevancy politically, he's not running for office, and he has't tried to run for anything since 2008 when he made a fool of himself trying to run for president. This fool wasn't even paying his own staff...why would anybody take him seriously?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do you expect at least we know where he stand that ain't gotta have a wonder about his mindset and motives
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    off topic

last week hot 97 was interviewing Steve Wilkos, who himself is a former cop. they asked him about the mike brown and eric garner ? . he said the police who killed garner should've at least been indicted, yet admitted wilson was justified for killing brown because brown punched him

because as we all know, if a 6 foot 5 300 pound man punches you in the face it would look like

darren-wilson1.jpg

he then admitted if brown had put hands on him he would've shot him as well. I just shook my head. Wilkos is a big guy. same height as brown, built and probably stronger than him too. he's also trained to know how to take down people physically. yet Wilkos basically showcased his fear of black men on live radio. and them ? at HOT 97 didn't even question his word. they just accepted it and moved on. Wilkos, the police, Giuliani and whites in general have an irrational fear of us and justify our deaths no matter what

as soon as these cops see a black kid, the moment they feel intimidated they shoot to ? . they refuse to physically detain them. they refuse to use a stick, pepper spray, or taser. nope. they murder these unarmed black boys, girls, men, women because they feel threatened, although they're the ones with all the weapons

Well you have to understand they are program to think Black ppl are all criminals. Just think if you were white and had no Black ppl in your circle. Now you come home from work and turn on the news and what do you see, the first five stories of Black ppl committing crime. So you start to become program into thinking thats all Black ppl do. Hence the Fear. Albert Einstein once quoted, - "Whoever controls the media controls the peoples minds"

I mean sometimes I check out Mydeathspace and see all the crazy stories that white ppl do that never hits the media. And I am saying to myself how in the world did they keep this story under the radar !! Like this story :-mydeathspace.com/article/2015/03/10/Jason_Hendrix_killed_his_father_Kevin_%2853%29_and_his_sister_Grace_%2812%29_because_he_had_been_banned_from_using_the_computer
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we have to prove racism now in order for it to be a crime?....

We have proof for crimes that they commit yet for some racist reason they dont see it.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    off topic

last week hot 97 was interviewing Steve Wilkos, who himself is a former cop. they asked him about the mike brown and eric garner ? . he said the police who killed garner should've at least been indicted, yet admitted wilson was justified for killing brown because brown punched him

because as we all know, if a 6 foot 5 300 pound man punches you in the face it would look like

darren-wilson1.jpg

he then admitted if brown had put hands on him he would've shot him as well. I just shook my head. Wilkos is a big guy. same height as brown, built and probably stronger than him too. he's also trained to know how to take down people physically. yet Wilkos basically showcased his fear of black men on live radio. and them ? at HOT 97 didn't even question his word. they just accepted it and moved on. Wilkos, the police, Giuliani and whites in general have an irrational fear of us and justify our deaths no matter what

as soon as these cops see a black kid, the moment they feel intimidated they shoot to ? . they refuse to physically detain them. they refuse to use a stick, pepper spray, or taser. nope. they murder these unarmed black boys, girls, men, women because they feel threatened, although they're the ones with all the weapons

The punishment for assaulting an officer is the death penalty now? They should put that in writing and publicize it so everybody can be clear and on the same page.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't read the justice dept. report ( not many have 'fully' I suspect as casual members of the public ) but what I have heard about it sounds fair.

There are takeaways both sides can agree with and reflect upon for further consideration.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like he's trying to get that Bill O'Reilly money/love.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Why is anybody still listening to him? He has no relevancy politically, he's not running for office, and he has't tried to run for anything since 2008 when he made a fool of himself trying to run for president. This fool wasn't even paying his own staff...why would anybody take him seriously?

He is relevant... in a sense he is a fox news Mascot. Many people look to him as a hero.. he has ascended to Reagan levels in the conservative arena... in real money real political pull he is irrelevant but he is a symbol for those CACs and for the ? patriots who look to him as savior more than what he was a a person who was in the wrong place at the right time.

I hope he ? dies.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

He may not have a book or be running for office but please understand dude is the former mayor of NYC and a very prominent republican politician, he probably makes a grip in advising and speaking fees. These cats can make seven figures a year just talking to a crowd of like-minded people. The higher his profile, the more he can charge. So best believe he says this stuff because there's money down the line for him.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly think this cacs just angry because there's a ? that he has to wake up to every morning & refer to as "my president". ? haunts him
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    white people break laws, create drugs in basements and fukk animals.

they dont even hide it anymore....they try to convince everyone, their thinking is ok
    White people ? animals? Your search history must be crazy, ? kinda ? you be watching?