Wiz Khalifa performs at WWE raw. Crowd is not amused.

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can see it not being that damaging tho even tho he has fallen off popularity wise a bit, even tho i would have thought he'd get more hometown support, the crowd is seems to be majority out of touch whites. who prolly didnt recognize him until black and yellow played. or probably had sat thru 3 hours of barely avg wrestling action(superstars and raw) and didnt wanna hear that ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    man u talk about cotton and malice all day and young money more than they do. i kno u aint callin nothing corny
    in b4 the corny typical wrestling detracting joke, while u ironically spend your days chatting about the same 2 ? .

That ? is pg and corny as ? . I used to watch it a lil as a kid but more ? went down and as a kid it was entertaining. I know people at work and one dude i know still into it and that ? lame as ? now.

most fans dont like how watered down the storylines have gotten with the pg era, the in ring action still has its high points at times now. plus there's other companies to watch, but there have always been corny moments with in wwe/wwf anyway. theres all kinda weird ass scripted ? to watch but for some reason fans of wwe seem to be the main ones looked down upon, cut it out. ? like what they like
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lml didn't even kno we had a wiz stan ? outta here
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »
    Wiz can rock a crowd y'all some haters it's ? wwe y'all expect them to be turnt up and know all the words or somethin
    http://youtu.be/JieYsu07mME

If that's his hometown then yeah
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be able to take someone's opinion seriously who paid money to see fake fighting, so this is not that damaging to his career. I would say his horrible music, lashing out at his child's mother, and his androgynous sense of style are more detrimental.

So your ? ass never liked wrestling?

Name calling over silly ass wrestling? Seems I struck a nerve with your half ? , emotional ass. If you like to see men fake fighting in underwear and you're an adult, I gotta question your character. With that being said, your father failed you.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz can rock a crowd y'all some haters it's ? wwe y'all expect them to be turnt up and know all the words or somethin
    WWE crowds always suck for live performances
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Exactly but 98.9 percent of the ? on here hate wiz so they gonna hop on anything to try and clown
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not fake, scripted.

someone do one of them moves on u u'll be in a body cast. stop

lol bruh....don't tell me u in here defending the authenticity of WWE
  • dwade206
    Options
    I swear to ? I would DDT that ? ass ? dwade

K2 boxing gym, Long Island City, NY. Either show up with your knuckle game, or shut the ? up, ? .

You think ima fly all the way to New York to fade your ? ass ? ? Meet me halfway in got damn Kansas or some ? I will mop you ? ass

? , you shouldn't even be addressing me. You're the one catching feelings and caping for a bunch of oiled up men wearing tight ass underwear, fake fighting. Be a ? man and watch some boxing or MMA. As I said, if your father couldn't straighten out this issue when you were a kid, he failed you.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Exactly but 98.9 percent of the ? on here hate wiz so they gonna hop on anything to try and clown
    It doesn't matter what genre the artist is from, the crowd is always dead for the most part.
  • yungflashy
    Options

K2 boxing gym, Long Island City, NY. Either show up with your knuckle game, or shut the ? up, ? .

You think ima fly all the way to New York to fade your ? ass ? ? Meet me halfway in got damn Kansas or some ? I will mop you ? ass

? , you shouldn't even be addressing me. You're the one catching feelings and caping for a bunch of oiled up men wearing tight ass underwear, fake fighting. Be a ? man and watch some boxing or MMA. As I said, if your father couldn't straighten out this issue when you were a kid, he failed you.

So boxers and mma fighters aren't 1/4 of the way unclothed as well? Man shut your ? up you got washed so many times as a youngster you decided to join boxing to develop some hands ? boy
  • dwade206
    Options

So boxers and mma fighters aren't 1/4 of the way unclothed as well? Man shut your ? up you got washed so many times as a youngster you decided to join boxing to develop some hands ? boy

The point is, the people I mentioned are actually fighting and exhibit skill; not a bunch of men with oil, makeup, thongs/underwear and hairspray pretending to be tough, which is something I see you strongly support, lmao. on Either you're extremely emotional and this wrestling got you all moist like the ? you are, or you're just a fatherless head case. 1
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    not fake, scripted.

lol, im just sayin, any one of yall take one of them moves on that ring u probably think is a white trampoline,

is gon end up hurt n cryin.

especially thinking watchin wrestlin makes anyone less of a man, foh some of us choose not to focus on the underwear
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    not fake, scripted.

Go do a 5 star frog splash from 15ft. That'll get respect out of you.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

The point is, the people I mentioned are actually fighting and exhibit skill; not a bunch of men with oil, makeup, thongs/underwear and hairspray pretending to be tough, which is something I see you strongly support, lmao. on Either you're extremely emotional and this wrestling got you all moist like the ? you are, or you're just a fatherless head case. 1

u focusin on the wrong things, only women notice ? like that when watching wrestling
  • dwade206
    Options
    Didn't realize we had so many ? in here caping for fake fighting. Funny thing is, when one of your heroes participates in real elite fighting, most times they can't even establish decent careers.
  • yungflashy
    Options
    Didn't realize we had so many ? in here caping for fake fighting. Funny thing is, when one of your heroes participates in real elite fighting, most times they can't even establish decent careers.

Go do a month at a wrestling gym than since it's so easy
  • dwade206
    Options

You obviously have no clue about wrestling so stop speaking on what you don't know there's just as much if not more athleticism that goes into what you call "fake" wrestling than you think ? suffer career ending injuries in the ?

ze4xf.gif
    tumblr_n0lfdtroXE1sdqajoo1_400.gif
    FrightenedConsiderateHeron.gif

Yeah it's a cakewalk

Smh, red underwear and acting. ? outta here with them ? clips. You just had them ? on standby? Lmao!