Thought I should share something I wrote... maybe it can you

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Waiting To Exhale
I write to clear or inspire myself. Wasn't aware the IC had a place for this Lol.

Playing the role of a peasant, when knowing I'm really a King, choosing trash ornaments, penny pinching initially, flooding my demand of glory, with empty voids, repressing my essentials of excellence intelligence, the devils win, submitting to the weary facade.

Someone seen something, a leader, bleek and ? on fools punch of infinity slumps, rational rides to the abyssal brunch, eating with the Devils pie.
My mastication of my worthy massification has slumped from fear of my self worth positioned into damnation.
Patience is a mischievous virtue, knowing internal gold is dampened by dark doubt, guilt, and devil filth, ? times of a nappy soul.

Raining wash these misleaded bones, cleanse the structure of complex morale ruptures that jailed the mighty victorious kingdom infrastructure.
Drown the epic levels of Vaseline, codeine, voodoo black magic, battery acid, ? , principal of pain.

Let the wires short circuit from advantages that rage from a Strom bring. Cleanse, rinse, sense, what's meant? Reminisce on your worth, if they see it, know its still works. Shadows can cast but light breaks through, stampede the devils brew. Your greater then you ever knew, weaknesses is only given when believed,when self doubt is illogical and self worth is unstoppable, infinite strength is achieved..... King in I, manifestation of greatness, losses don't work if winning is the only thing we are chasing

Comments