THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: EXTREMELY RARE PICTURE OF HALLE BERRY MOM ? FROM 1992(nsfw)

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these pop threads are structured the same....

Build up to ? , revelation, reaction, decent into random Posts until the interest tapers off.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R
    G
    K
    A
    B
    C
    !
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf you ? expect from mf's that conspire via pm to "troll"?

Seriously...t/s made a female alias for attention and the subject of this thread is literally an irrelevant ? getting by on her average looks and the exploitation of young thirst.

His thread does numbers bcuz the thirst level is beyond containment at this point...he wants the attention and the desperate denizens of the ic want to be a part of the "drama".

You tea-sippin mf's need to find ya life..

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

I was guilty this one time

But it is true, this entire site is dictated by like 3,4 women...a hunnid nggas, dictated by 3, 4 women. Nggas post different knowin hoes watchin. Shameful ?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    U71Ms.gif

plot twist

ol girl still a bad lil tenderoni non the less
    23lxrao.jpg

Khaleesi > Pico

IMO... no diss
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    60 body count for a chick in 2015 aint that bad
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? all that im not going to ever feel ashamed for trying to see new ? .
  • bununs alias
    Options
    yall ? will ? a chick who had a whole human being come out her ? which is bigger then 3 fist and stretch her ? out, but 60 ? make her loosey goosey.
  • bununs alias
    Options
    no offense to the baby mommas and wives of the ic though
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could beThread of the year.. Got'emmm
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recap of strictly nudes please?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    You don't even believe you look better than me and that showed when you tried to get your "friend" to sign up and stunt on me @khalessi

But seeing your no makeup pics compared to mine are a dead giveaway that it's khaleesi>>>piggy Pico any day.

These boys may be fooled by it all but I see right through the makeup and Photoshop bs from a galaxy away.

-Queen K.

@Pico Rebuttal??
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    How good are these ? nudes?

Somewhere between Iheartcali and empress but definitely over icecreameboni. I would say somewhere even with obfresh because we haven't seen her ? but we all know about that ? . Khaleesi definitely got better ? than obfresh
    OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

? if you aint seen Obfresh ? you aint livin. I use to glance at it everyday before breakfast for atleast an entire summer. Thats just how I used to start my day and it just be imprinted in your brain all day so its like all the bad ? and negativity going on in life didnt even matte
    r
    How good are these ? nudes?

Somewhere between Iheartcali and empress but definitely over icecreameboni. I would say somewhere even with obfresh because we haven't seen her ? but we all know about that ? . Khaleesi definitely got better ? than obfresh
    OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

answer the question good sir

Ok but hold @AvenueCrazy got a point If imma do this ? I might as well start from the beginning. Ok it all started in 2009. I get the email confirmation. I am now a official member of the the ill community. I dont know what the ? this place is. Im clickin. Im reading. Im clickin. Im reading. Im confused as ? . I see some ? named johnny typing with green font to another ? named johnny. I thought I was in the ? twilight zone. Then as I read more I realized this ? is pleading for his ? life. I never seen a grown man crumble to his knees and beg for mercy in such a fashion. It was ridiculous. So I decided I was gonna stay got to know the locals ? , dazed&lifed,young, ? , town, eboni, yay, Fast forward 4 months. Chick named Iheartcali bad thick yellowbone. ? everywhere. Ass nice. She was popular and goofy all at the same time. She was a favorite. Well one of the johnnys I was talking about earlier name is choice. And he thought otherwise. Well he somehow knew there was more behind Iheartcalis perfect smile. Well one day he logged into her very own E-mail and found a stage name. He also found her taxes and address and kids name. He found everything. It was amazing to see how much ? one person has on the internet. Iheartcali perfect existence was reduced instantly. It turns out she was stripping and shoving shovels down her ? for 2.69 a hour.
    cali
    new4.jpg
    imp_getimage_2.jpg
    imp_getimage.jpg
    blacksexxx_webcam_FC58_BCDDCB21_C3_F.jpg
    2a4y82v_jpg.gif

Well I say gawddamn! *td jakes gif*
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options