Joe Montana Tweets 1st Screen Shot Of Joe Montana 2016 (Unreal Engine 4)

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

CAQf7Q8UsAAyZLg.jpg:large

Pretty much proves that the other story was BS.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    go be awhole lot of auto generated players
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? ?

Get this xfl ? outa here
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Montana is a buff black dude now

I'm out
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have been nitpicking with the details on this game. I just wished they go full force with the promotion to get the upper hand on Madden. People been wanting something fresh from football for years. With no one really knowing how the NFL License works, if its expired, when its expiring, if EA is on a year to year deal, etc., they could make a football game that could rival Madden.
    Granted a lot of people still play Madden for a slew of reasons; just to play a NFL game, roster updates, its the only NFL game to choose from. Over the years Madden has gotten stale with its gameplay, presentation and commentary.
    I do wonder though for the Montana game on what platforms it will be released on.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man ya'll tripping

if the game supports 100% customization, who cares about the NFL license?

let me speak for myself. I was one of those madden dudes until i played APF2k8. Made me completely change my stance on how football games should be made. That game was ahead of its time.

Madden has been releasing the exact same game for over 2 decades now. Why people continue to support this i will never know. I even bought Backbreaker when it first came out and I was hoping maybe, just maybe madden would finally get some competition but nooooooooooo, the people who will just keep buying madden wouldnt give the game a chance. It wasnt perfect by any means, but it definitely added some nice concepts that even Madden has introduced

I just wanna see some gameplay footage of this game, but like i said, if they allow you to create logos, edit rosters, etc... I could get down with this
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    man ya'll tripping

if the game supports 100% customization, who cares about the NFL license?

let me speak for myself. I was one of those madden dudes until i played APF2k8. Made me completely change my stance on how football games should be made. That game was ahead of its time.

Madden has been releasing the exact same game for over 2 decades now. Why people continue to support this i will never know. I even bought Backbreaker when it first came out and I was hoping maybe, just maybe madden would finally get some competition but nooooooooooo, the people who will just keep buying madden wouldnt give the game a chance. It wasnt perfect by any means, but it definitely added some nice concepts that even Madden has introduced

I just wanna see some gameplay footage of this game, but like i said, if they allow you to create logos, edit rosters, etc... I could get down with this

The sad part about this post in all of its glory? APF2k8? 2K did all that same ? ... in NFL2K5 for the most part. Hell, a cat told me on here that 360 finally added 2K5 to the list of backwards compatible games in like 2010 or whenever the Madden with Polomoleau and old boy from the Cardinals were on the cover, and I haven't went played Madden since.

I'll ? with this game regardless of system.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look like a Madden 2000 CGI
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AP21 gonna spend a year recreating the NFL and every player in this game. Probably have to use Madden Ratings to do it too. Damn shame.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    @AP21 gonna spend a year recreating the NFL and every player in this game. Probably have to use Madden Ratings to do it too. Damn shame.

the troll in you is strong

but as smart as you are, you know there are people that are willing to do all the heavy lifting for everyone else and with the advances in software, editing rosters doesnt take near the time it does as it once did back in the old days of the NCAA roster sharing days

and lol at anyone using Madden ratings as a source for ANYTHING
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2015
    is this the updated version of NFk2k5 I've been waiting for? (damn ELEVEN years)