VIDEO | Motorcyclist Does Stunts And Takes Selfies During High Speed Chase With LAPD

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in AKA Donkey
A daredevil on a motorcycle taunted officers and performed stunts at speeds over 100 mph as he led police on an hour-long pursuit in Southern California.

The entire high-speed chase was caught on camera Wednesday night and shows the “crazy” motorcyclist standing proudly on his bike’s seat with his arms spread wide in the air. Moments later, he turns back and appears to egg on the cops, gesturing to them repeatedly.

Rancho Cucamunga resident Phillip Resendez, 22, was eventually arrested and booked for driving on the wrong side of the road and failure to yield after he pulled over and surrendered at a gas station, according to NBC Los Angeles.

At one point during the pursuit, Resendez — who was riding a Honda — can be seen parked in a cul-de-sac, acting completely cool as helicopters hover overhead. He nonchalantly takes his helmet off, puts his earbuds in and then takes off just as patrol cars approach him.

Later, he appears to even slow down and chat with two motorcycle cops who are riding next to him. But the fun and games abruptly came to an end once Resendez finally pulled over.

“I just want to say I love my family and my two baby girls,” he told CBS Los Angeles, moments after being taken into custody. “I’m sorry I disappointed them and put them in the middle of all of this.”

But Resendez didn’t look too remorseful sitting in the back of a cop car. Wearing a shirt with a marijuana leaf, he can be seen smiling from ear to ear as he stares directly at news cameras.

https://youtu.be/wgGotp8hFYc

Comments