ps4/Xbox one the generation of remasters

Options
BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
And sequels?

I mean got dam, se just released a remaster of ff x on ps3, now they making another one for the ps4, etc.

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess you just ignored Knack,Ryse,Drive Club,The Order,Bloodborne,Sunset,Quantum Break,Evolve,Dying Light,Shadow of Mordor,Watch Dogs,Destiny,Lords of the Fallen and plenty of other original games? Since when do more sequels not release in a generation? All the WiiU has are sequels compared to the other two consoles.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "..................."

Didn't say there were no original games, I'm saying there are a lot of remasters being released. SqaureEnix being the main culprit.

They just remasters FFX for the ps3, and they they doing it again for the ps4, not to mention they just revealed FF type 0 which is a port/remaster of the psp game which was only released in Japan. (at the fresh price tag of $59.99)

I'm like damn, FFX again? at least give us a FF6 remake if yall too scared to touch FF7.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People keep buying them.GTA5 sold like it was brand new.People bought Type-0 and will re-buy FFX/2.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got that type 0 for that ff15 which was dope, but the remake thing is getting old real quick now if xenogears gets remade i won't say a thing
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Re-releases have always been a thing....
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not buying the same damn game twice over... this is next gen it's time to move on
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really milking the ? out of these remastered games. FF Type-0 I can see because it was never released here, but Batman Arkham series, Borderlands, DmC etc. Games that just came out a year or two ago. So many remasters that NOBODY asked for.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, ? ! Can we get a Road Rash or NBA Street Remastered?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying not to buy too many of them.

? like RE was a must though. I can't believe I re copped Tomb Raider after I gave it so much ? the first time I played through it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only games im interested in seeing remade are Shadows of the Collossus and Final Fantasy VII. If it aint one of those 2 then i aint concerned with it.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They already re-release Shadow of the colossus on the PS3, they better not release it again for the PS4.