'Sion The Avi Bet Loser' time to change that avatar buddy!!! POOR SION!! @Sion (UPDATE: Page 5)

KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited March 2015 in AKA Donkey
Chart Date: 03/24/2015

KENDRICK LAMAR
TO ? A BUTTERFLY
TDE/AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 318,988

34097_o.gif

If my calculations are correct..... 318,988 is UNDER 700k bwahahahaa. It's gonna be a looooong month for the boy @Sion bwahahahaa

For those who don't know, here's the history of the avi bet:
Sion wrote: »
700k - 800k first week

Possible he does a mil tho
KillaCham wrote: »
You sniffed a bit too much of that Canadian ? this evening.
I'm going off the strength that he gave a release date & so now his team is just doing the guerilla marketing. This is the album & given the reception of J.Cole's album (which did about 600k factoring in digital) & Drake's mixtape virtually going gold in a week (600k), the reception/success of "I" , "Blacker The Berry", social media trying to decipher "Blacker The Berry" & the anticipation of this, he should be able to do 700-800k. Rumors are already saying his preorder sales currently stand at 600k..... So it's not far fetched.

I'm sticking to my numbers.......
I was mostly referring to the 1 million first week comment but I'm sure we can turn this into an interesting mod vs mod bet. After all, that'd be... what's best for business. Wouldn't you agree?
hhmmm sounds interesting, what you got in mind fam LOLOLOL ? Sig/avi bet ? I'll bet something that Kendrick does 700-800k in the first week. I'll bet he'll go platinum within 3 months of his album release.

What you got in mind @KillaCham ?
Over/under 700k first week avi bet? I'm wit it.
Over/under Platinum as in 1,000,000 in sales sig bet? Make it 2 months instead of 3 and I'm wit it.

You gon be promoting The Pinkprint like a muhfucka bwahahahah you mad @Sion??
? that's not too bad I'll take that !!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I bet that Kendrick Lamar does over 700k in the first week (including both digital and retail copies), and if he does lower than 700k I'll change my avi to something promoting Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint for a month.

Yo now for my terms......

If I'm right and my prediction is true you gotta change your avi to something showing love to either Lil Kim or J.Cole.....

*Rubs hands like Birdman n/h*

What say you ?
KIM OR COLE!?!?!?

NooOOoOoooOooOOO

Carlton-Slides-on-Floor_zps743fb2a3.gif

Lol aight. Bet.

TDE Boss Thinks Kendrick Lamar's "To ? A Butterfly" Will Sell 1 Million In A Week

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tde-boss-thinks-kendrick-lamars-to-? -a-butterfly-will-sell-1-million-in-a-week-news.14367.html
darkseid-throne.jpg

@KillaCham get ready to change yo avi LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

spl506991_003_ssv.jpg
lil-kim-poster-squat-1999.jpg
j-cole-670x350.png
Lol ? outta here dog I am NOT letting you win this bet... by any means necessary. Ima be up in Best Buy hiding Kendrick's album like....

Stew wrote: »
Welp

fGqfKmJ.gif

PfHWCJS.gif

@KillaCham welp get ready fam..... sales hits double is already predicting 800-900k in the first week.......
I'm gonna say 700-750k in the first week, my specific number I'm gonna say is 724k and I'm sticking to that. This album is one of the most anticipated of the year. In 24-48 hours tho they'll have a better picture of what the first week sales will look like. He's a bigger artist than J.Cole and has a good album. No way he do under 700k.

*50 Cent voice* CHAM GET READY TO CHANGE YO AVI FAM
21d259c.png

tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif
They saying its projected to sell between 350k-375k
I dont see no link tho.....

And I don't think that factors in iTunes either that's just physical copies. The iTunes number should be 500k or so......

*gulp* :(

They saying its projected to sell between 350k-375k
BH4ne.gif

WHATTTTTT?????

My ? so we did an avi bet for 700k.... and he's only gonna do HALF? Bwahahahahahhaahahahaha!!!!!!!!

@Sion ima lace your avi up SWEET boy. We gonna run that ? through the Photoshop wringer making sure your embarrassment is in HQ. No more posts about stock & bonds ? . You gonna just wanna close your laptop in frustration instead. You ain't gon wanna eat or sleep til this bet is over. Ima make you throw your arms up in the sky, shed a single tear and yell out WHYYYYYY like Kenan at the end of an episode of Kenan and Kel ? .

And it ain't gonna be a pic you'll like either. Ima pick one that's gonna resemble you face when them final numbers drop....

like....

nicki-minaj-on-dancing-with-the-stars-e1304527143158.jpg

Can't wait to get home and photoshop you up a new avi. emo003.gif I'd prolly be called into HR for photoshopping this ? up at work. :))

Nothing personal bro... this is just.. what's best for business bwahahahahahahahaa

Comments