The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Just to make things a bit more simple, especially considering Marvel and Fox probably won't be collaborating any time soon.

Also, it hasn't been said for sure whether or not FF will crossover with X Men, but Deadpool almost certainly will.

Comments

• soul rattler
    Options
    Shout out to everyone who wants Fantastic Four to fail just because it's not a MCU movie.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually looking forward to FF
  • soul rattler
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Actually looking forward to FF

Cs you can tell Fox is taking this movie deadass serious and not like the campy cheesefest that the last two movies were.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Will we ever get to see Cable in a movie?

No word of him

Confirmed

Prof X
    Beast
    Wolverine
    Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Storm
    Gambit
    Nightcrawler

Magneto
    Quicksilver
    Mystique

IMDB has a guy named Ben Hardy casted with no role. People in the forums there say he's playing Angel

• soul rattler
    Options
    Well new mutants have been added with every new movie so I wouldn't doubt that Cable isn't too far away.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    NEWS/ Jennifer Lawrence Says the Upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse Movie Is Her ''Last One'' as Mystique

http://www.eonline.com/news/638779/jennifer-lawrence-says-the-upcoming-x-men-apocalypse-movie-is-her-last-one-as-mystique

by BRETT MALEC Mon., Mar. 23, 2015

rs_634x1024-150323085138-634-jennifer-lawrence-serena.ls.32315.jpg

Say it ain't so, J.Law!
    At the premiere of her new movie Serena in NYC last night, Jennifer Lawrence revealed to MTV that the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse movie will be the last time she plays Mystique in the famous superhero franchise.
    "It is my last one, actually. Yes," the 24-year-old Oscar winner said with a smile on her face.
    Although it's sad, the news isn't totally shocking. Lawrence, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender all joined the franchise at the same time and it's been reported that all of their contracts were for three films.

rs_560x415-140224134053-1024.x-men-lawrence.cm.22414_copy.jpg

Lawrence's X-Men co-star and former boyfriend Nicholas Hoult also told E! News just last week that Apocalypse is his final movie playing Beast. "This is the last one I'm signed up for," Hoult said at SXSW.
    Hoult added that he's not totally opposed to doing more X-Men flicks in the future. "The first one did so well and [Days of Future Past] got received so brilliantly," Hoult said. "It's like, Wow, people really want to see the films and the best thing is it's a great crew and cast to work with and he's a fun character. I have a good time playing him so I'd keep making them."

X-Men: Apocalypse, which is set in the 1980s and directed by Bryan Singer, is due in theaters May 27, 2016.

So she's not going to be in the Mystique movie?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt like the sound of the F4 movie, trailer was a lot doper than i thought it would be though. Still prolly not gonna see it in theaters though.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    NEWS/ Jennifer Lawrence Says the Upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse Movie Is Her ''Last One'' as Mystique

http://www.eonline.com/news/638779/jennifer-lawrence-says-the-upcoming-x-men-apocalypse-movie-is-her-last-one-as-mystique

by BRETT MALEC Mon., Mar. 23, 2015

rs_634x1024-150323085138-634-jennifer-lawrence-serena.ls.32315.jpg

Say it ain't so, J.Law!
    At the premiere of her new movie Serena in NYC last night, Jennifer Lawrence revealed to MTV that the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse movie will be the last time she plays Mystique in the famous superhero franchise.
    "It is my last one, actually. Yes," the 24-year-old Oscar winner said with a smile on her face.
    Although it's sad, the news isn't totally shocking. Lawrence, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender all joined the franchise at the same time and it's been reported that all of their contracts were for three films.

rs_560x415-140224134053-1024.x-men-lawrence.cm.22414_copy.jpg

Lawrence's X-Men co-star and former boyfriend Nicholas Hoult also told E! News just last week that Apocalypse is his final movie playing Beast. "This is the last one I'm signed up for," Hoult said at SXSW.
    Hoult added that he's not totally opposed to doing more X-Men flicks in the future. "The first one did so well and [Days of Future Past] got received so brilliantly," Hoult said. "It's like, Wow, people really want to see the films and the best thing is it's a great crew and cast to work with and he's a fun character. I have a good time playing him so I'd keep making them."

X-Men: Apocalypse, which is set in the 1980s and directed by Bryan Singer, is due in theaters May 27, 2016.

So she's not going to be in the Mystique movie.

I wonder if this is about money or are they genuinely going in a new direction.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I didnt like the sound of the F4 movie, trailer was a lot doper than i thought it would be though. Still prolly not gonna see it in theaters though.

I'll give them one more trailer before it decide to see it or not. I liked the direction it's going though.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL , I will not sticky fox (and sony) they dont need this attention..

There's too many stickied thread to begin with
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Add another mutant to the "X-Men: Apocalypse" cast: The film's director, Bryan Singer, has revealed via Instagram that Lana Condor has been cast in the 2016 feature as Jubilee, a character well known to X-fans for her role in both the comics and the 1990s animated series.

Condor is a Hollywood newcomer, with no current TV or film credits on her IMDb page. She joins other performers new to 20th Century Fox's X-Men franchise including Tye Sheridan (Cyclops), Alexandra Shipp (Storm) and Sophie Turner (Jean Grey). Oscar Isaac, the "Inside Llewyn Davis" star who will also appear in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is set to play the film's titular villain, Apocalypse.

Created by Chris Claremont and Marc Silvestri, Jubilee first appeared in 1989's "Uncanny X-Men" #244 as a younger addition to the mutant cast, frequently paired in a sidekick role with Wolverine. Earlier this week, a rumor surfaced that Hugh Jackman may appear in an "X-Men: Apocalypse" cameo.

Jubilee previously appeared in limited cameo roles in past X-Men films, played by Katrina Florece (2000's original "X-Men") and Kea Wong (2003's "X2: X-Men United" and 2006's "X-Men: The Last Stand"). Given the casting announcement coming straight from the director of the film, it seems likely that the character will have a more substantial presence in "X-Men: Apocalypse."

"X-Men: Apocalypse" is scheduled for release on May 27, 2016.

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Add another mutant to the "X-Men: Apocalypse" cast: The film's director, Bryan Singer, has revealed via Instagram that Lana Condor has been cast in the 2016 feature as Jubilee, a character well known to X-fans for her role in both the comics and the 1990s animated series.

Condor is a Hollywood newcomer, with no current TV or film credits on her IMDb page. She joins other performers new to 20th Century Fox's X-Men franchise including Tye Sheridan (Cyclops), Alexandra Shipp (Storm) and Sophie Turner (Jean Grey). Oscar Isaac, the "Inside Llewyn Davis" star who will also appear in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is set to play the film's titular villain, Apocalypse.

Created by Chris Claremont and Marc Silvestri, Jubilee first appeared in 1989's "Uncanny X-Men" #244 as a younger addition to the mutant cast, frequently paired in a sidekick role with Wolverine. Earlier this week, a rumor surfaced that Hugh Jackman may appear in an "X-Men: Apocalypse" cameo.

Jubilee previously appeared in limited cameo roles in past X-Men films, played by Katrina Florece (2000's original "X-Men") and Kea Wong (2003's "X2: X-Men United" and 2006's "X-Men: The Last Stand"). Given the casting announcement coming straight from the director of the film, it seems likely that the character will have a more substantial presence in "X-Men: Apocalypse."

I'm surprised that this ? actually cast an Asian girl as Jubilee. ? around in this ? Singer he would have cast

f5106-technoviking.jpg

As Jubilee thinking that ? was cool. Actually, if you read the credits in X-Films, Jubs has been in every one and she's been played by these two chicks even though she didn't do ? .

untitled6u86hm.jpg

Katrina Florece

jubilee3.jpg

Kea Wong. I guess the other two chicks can't act.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That F4 poster look stupid af. You can't be serious.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FF_Instagram.jpg?1427294123

? Fox Marvel Studios>>>>

oceoJAq_zpsnt89dg3o.gif
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm surprised that this ? actually cast an Asian girl as Jubilee. ? around in this ? Singer he would have cast

f5106-technoviking.jpg

As Jubilee thinking that ? was cool. Actually, if you read the credits in X-Films, Jubs has been in every one and she's been played by these two chicks even though she didn't do ? .

untitled6u86hm.jpg

Katrina Florece

jubilee3.jpg

Kea Wong. I guess the other two chicks can't act.

I'm really not expecting these newcomers to be very good actors.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash on Jubiliee tho
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FF_Instagram.jpg?1427294123

They got that ? Thing looking like this ?

Image047.jpg

LMAO, ? you read my mind. I was thinking of that crusty lip rock ? from neverending story. A black guy name "Johnny" Storm is hysterical enough.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Ever since first class I have my faith in fox. That ? is deadpool
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Looks awesome.

f-ck you in advance Fox if you f-ck this up
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Another X-Men Casting Rumor

Psylocke-x-men-25352163-1280-800.jpg

Jeff Sneider just dropped a scoop on Meet The Movie press than Fox/Singer are casting Psylocke.

Singer posted on IG that's he's out scouting today

bryanjaysinger Scouting #XMEN #XmenApocalypse This is an elevator

10706912_376873172518026_1884037522_n.jpg
  • soul rattler
    Options
    I been wanting to smash Psylocke since that X Men video game on Super Nintendo.

Whoever they cast is getting kidnapped.