Was Eazy-E injected with the AIDS virus as oppose to catching it from some ? yamp?

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    crazy how its been 20 yrs already
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    check out bizzy bone interview on jamie foxx Foxxhole radio(Should be on youtube) he said the same thing

Bizzy bone is crazy

The interview was actually with Layzie. He ain't the Krayzie crazy one....
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    check out bizzy bone interview on jamie foxx Foxxhole radio(Should be on youtube) he said the same thing

Bizzy bone is crazy

The interview was actually with Layzie. He ain't the Krayzie crazy one....

Ostrich.gif

And all of Bone agrees that Eazy was injected with it. He went in for a cold and then the next day he had full blown aids, it does seem suspicious at the very least. Not say he couldn't of gotten it from ? several women, but stranger ? has happened.

Bone even has a song about it. Not the best song but yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWVQCdfPFEI
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? his wifey didn't contact nothing and none of his BMs . I'm not convinced that he wasn't injected. Look at it this way how am I raw ? my wife everyday and she good . Something's need to be questions
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    ? make you thinc though. Nicca went from having nothing too have full blown aids and dying a week later.

Meanwhile, Magic been having ? for damn near 25 years

sidenote: a yamp is slang for a young ? .

? isn't AIDS

lol that's the point ? is the early stage of AIDS. You've never heard of someone going to the doctor having full blown AIDS right off the bat.

Not to mention that none of these chicks you hittin' raw have it either.

• Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    ? make you thinc though. Nicca went from having nothing too have full blown aids and dying a week later.

Meanwhile, Magic been having ? for damn near 25 years

sidenote: a yamp is slang for a young ? .

? isn't AIDS

lol that's the point ? is the early stage of AIDS. You've never heard of someone going to the doctor having full blown AIDS right off the bat.

Not to mention that none of these chicks you hittin' raw have it either.

? can turn into AIDS if it goes untreated but that's is a totally different disease. You can contract AIDS without having ? .
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasnt one of the members of bone saying that none of his kids got it either.... so he does have it but didnt pass it down. it was strange in his eyes.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasnt one of the members of bone saying that none of his kids got it either.... so he does have it but didnt pass it down. it was strange in his eyes.

His kids wouldn't have it unless he knocked their mamas up while he had it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2015
    Options

Or he just didn't get diagnosed til it was full blown AIDS...think about how little we still knew about AIDS in the 90s. Alot of people simply didn't get tested and it's not like Eazy E wasn't out here smashing everything that moved. ? got 7 kids didn't he? That's alot of ? women raw
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy was on Howard Stern Show saying he NEVER wears a condom....based on that audio, the conspiracy theory will never grow legs.
  • blackrain
    Options
    eazy was outchea reckless..

but he did drop sudden af. it was like he announced it one day & the next day he died. magic has had ? for 30 yrs. so unless eazy had it for years that kinda raises my suspicion. plus i dont its ever seen reports that his wife at the time or any of his offspring (which he had a lot) ever contracted the disease..

Magic also got diagnosed very early and started being treated right away. According to what people close to Eazy E said he was feeling bad for a long time he just didn't go to the doctor until it got really bad.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....but yeah, that ? took him down mad quick......but I think he had respiratory problems/bronchitis anyways, so that didn't help matters
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its possible.....

I feel sorry for those willing to just write this off as nothing. Nobody knows for certain, but the hearts of men do some devious thangs.....
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching ? The Messenger yesterday there's no telling what the government and authorities are capable of doing. This might not be as far fetched as people think. Especially with them berating the police, ? the police etc. etc. ? is crazy, but not totally out of the realm of possibility. If they pumped ? into LA, why would getting rid of one of the biggest proverbial thorns in their sides be out of the question?
  • blackrain
    edited March 2015
    Options
    After watching ? The Messenger yesterday there's no telling what the government and authorities are capable of doing. This might not be as far fetched as people think. Especially with them berating the police, ? the police etc. etc. ? is crazy, but not totally out of the realm of possibility. If they pumped ? into LA, why would getting rid of one of the biggest proverbial thorns in their sides be out of the question?

? The Police came out in 1988 and Eazy E died in 1995...they waited 7 years to ? him for a song he made? Why not ? Ice Cube. He actually made full albums talking about ? and wrote the raps Eazy E did spit when he was in NWA
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only two people I know in my life to have Aids/? is Eazy E and Magic Johnson. With that being said of course they infected this ? and Magic.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For years it was rumored that Freddie Mercury (lead singer of Queen) had AIDS, but he always denied it...

...Until he couldn't hide the truth anymore and he finally released a statement confirming he had the disease.

Mercury died one day after he publicly acknowledged his condition.

I'm thinking Eazy E probably knew he was sick, too, but didn't admit it until the end was near.

Either that or he had ? and didn't know it when he checked himself into the hospital for what he thought was ASTHMA (not a cold).

I don't know why y'all would think somebody injected him with AIDS.

That don't even make sense. Where's your proof?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Also I watched that ESPN 30 for 30 about that NASCAR driver Tim Richmond who died of aids... Alot of people in the 80s/90s got the monster... Especially entertainers as they were fckn around like mad...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today I learned what a yamp is
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why and how do you ? stay tryin to compare Eazy and Magic?????? Lol and smh....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Today I learned what a yamp is

First time I saw was @Sion used in the ppm.Using Yamps >>>>Thots.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For years it was rumored that Freddie Mercury (lead singer of Queen) had AIDS, but he always denied it...

...Until he couldn't hide the truth anymore and he finally released a statement confirming he had the disease.

Mercury died one day after he publicly acknowledged his condition.

I'm thinking Eazy E probably knew he was sick, too, but didn't admit it until the end was near.

Either that or he had ? and didn't know it when he checked himself into the hospital for what he thought was ASTHMA (not a cold).

I don't know why y'all would think somebody injected him with AIDS.

That don't even make sense. Where's your proof?

That's not the same thing. The rumor about Freddie Mercury having AIDS started because he actually looked sick for years before he admitted having it - he was skinny, pale and haggard-looking. Eazy never looked sick; I even remember Dr. Dre said in an interview that when he went to visit Eazy in the hospital, he said his physique was still the same.
  • Da Homey Six Deuce
    Da Homey Six Deuce Members Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EAZY WAS MURDERED BECAUSE OF THE STUNT HE PULLED AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HE EMBARRASSED THE REPUBLICANS AKA THE WRONG ? TO ? WITH............#THREAD
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's an interview layzie Bone Dis On foxxhole radio. That ? was so serious and emotional about it. ? , he convinced me..... it was winter, eazy had bought everybody coats