4-Year-Old Girl Rides Philly Bus Searching For 3 A.M. Snack

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
th?id=HS.141539676137&pid=15.1

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- A four-year-old Philadelphia girl has been returned safely to her parents after slipping out of her house at 3 a.m. and getting on a transit bus in search of a snack.

Bus driver Harlan Jenifer said the girl swung her legs as she chanted, "All I want is a Slushie."

Surveillance video showed the preschooler sitting on the bus early Friday, chatting to other passengers. Jenifer stopped the bus and called police.

The police took the girl to a hospital, where she was reunited with her mother.

The girl's father, Timothy Ridgeway, says, "Thank ? for the bus driver stopping."

Authorities say the girl's family didn't know she had awoken and unlocked the backdoor to start her trek during a downpour early Friday.

They don't plans on filing charges.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adventurous lil ? .
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    child endangerment/ neglectful supervision all day.....................

if parents were black.
    My old lady use to investigate ? like this for a living.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lil girl had the muchies?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if parents were black.

Yea

But considering it happened so late at night when most people are sleeping and assuming the girl sleeps in her own room, white or blk I don't see this as grounds of removing the child from the household or charging her parents with a crime ..,unless it's happened before

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she was... y'all know what it is...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I be feeling like that too let that lil girl rock
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if parents were black.

Yea

But considering it happened so late at night when most people are sleeping and assuming the girl sleeps in her own room, white or blk I don't see this as grounds of removing the child from the household or charging her parents with a crime ..,unless it's happened before

Nah Desert can't cosign this ? at all. No way in hell should she have been up, got dressed, and made it out the door without them noticing those noises. Parents neglectful as hell and how the ? she just got on a bus like that??
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta invest in slide bolts up high on the doors. they need some parenting classes.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    th?id=HS.141539676137&pid=15.1

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- A four-year-old Philadelphia girl has been returned safely to her parents after slipping out of her house at 3 a.m. and getting on a transit bus in search of a snack.

Bus driver Harlan Jenifer said the girl swung her legs as she chanted, "All I want is a Slushie."

Surveillance video showed the preschooler sitting on the bus early Friday, chatting to other passengers. Jenifer stopped the bus and called police.

The police took the girl to a hospital, where she was reunited with her mother.

The girl's father, Timothy Ridgeway, says, "Thank ? for the bus driver stopping."

Authorities say the girl's family didn't know she had awoken and unlocked the backdoor to start her trek during a downpour early Friday.

They don't plans on filing charges BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE.
    fixed.

let that have been a 4 year black girl.. CPS would go crazy
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

if parents were black.

Yea

Nah Desert can't cosign this ? at all. No way in hell should she have been up, got dressed, and made it out the door without them noticing those noises. Parents neglectful as hell and how the ? she just got on a bus like that??

Not every kid stomps around like a giant. It really isn't that hard to go in and out of a house without waking the residents.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think if I saw a lil white ? a bus by herself at 3am I would just pass on that bus and wait for the next one

lmao Cam'Ron ass ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it starts early and the signs are there already. she's gonna be a rebellious skank that sneaks out the house to get tossed up when she reaches her teens. yep she'll be getting ? by leroy and the brothas by the time she's 19.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

That's some creepy ? . Kids are creepy.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kind of adventures in babysitting type ? Is this?

I'd hate to see what she do for a Klondike
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    "Here's your little white baby back, white people. Don't worry, things happen."

"Have child services to a welfare check. Little Tyrone over there just said a curse word."
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slushie is just what her ? dealer calls it, she wasn't on any bus at 3am for a snack.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the bus driver just let her board and have a seat like it was nothing

? like that must happen often around there.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all she wanted was a slushie.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was doing ? like this at 7-8...

*shrugs*