McDonald's Testing All-Day Breakfast

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
mcdonald-s-is-testing-all-day-breakfast

As the breakfast war continues to heat up, McDonald's is preparing to launch a counterstrike that would make Patton proud. According to CNBC, the Golden Arches plans to test all-day breakfast at select locations in the next month or two, satisfying the public's longstanding cry for afternoon McMuffins.

Currently, McDonald's stops serving the breakfast menu at 10:30am on weekdays, and 11am on weekends. But if this new test concept does well, the chain could remove the cut-off time altogether. And it's hard to imagine the all-day menu tanking -- as Consumerist notes, a recent survey showed that 70% of Americans want restaurants to serve breakfast 24/7. Mickey D's hasn't revealed where it intends to test this pilot program yet, but we plan to start ordering hash browns at 10:35am at all nearby locations next month, just to be safe.

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing makes me madder than When I go at 10:31 and they say they aren't serving breakfast
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i can dig it
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at ? .

Lol!!!!!!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McDonald's steak bagel is the truth. Only breakfast item anywhere in fast food ? with it is Chic-fil-a chicken biscuits.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    McDonald's steak bagel is the truth. Only breakfast item anywhere in fast food ? with it is Chic-fil-a chicken biscuits.

Yessssir!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I ? that all up but yea lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Nothing makes me madder than When I go at 10:31 and they say they aren't serving breakfast

Man one time I was in line at 10 :27 and the dude in front of me was ordering like 80 sandwiches..everytime I thought he was done he would pause and add another 1..

I kept watching the time on my phone getting heated af..

Lmaooooooo.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man one time I was in line at 10 :27 and the dude in front of me was ordering like 80 sandwiches..everytime I thought he was done he would pause and add another 1..

Real talk right here

When its saturday mornin,and you just woke up bout 1030, yo body nh is saying BREAKFAST

I turn into that 'there are no corners!' ngga from,the commercials. How i cant get breakfast at 11 on a saturday. Thats breakfast time!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont eat pork so the only thing I could really get was the steak bagel in the morning, ? is good as ?
  • S2J
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

Real talk right here

When its saturday mornin,and you just woke up bout 1030, yo body nh is saying BREAKFAST

I turn into that 'there are no corners!' ngga from,the commercials. How i cant get breakfast at 11 on a saturday. Thats breakfast time!

Breakfast end at 11 on Saturday. Just one of the many reasons why you a ? ? .

Ahahahaha

ls30NQRu2hK5F

Nggas really be gettin tight over this ic thing lmao Dont even know this little ? and he tight, 'now i know how it feel to be a Laker'
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

Real talk right here

Ahahahaha

ls30NQRu2hK5F

Nggas really be gettin tight over this ic thing lmao Dont even know this little ? and he tight, 'now i know how it feel to be a Laker'

Nah.....You just a ? ? . Can't even post a gif right. I bet you got a face i'd want to punch the ? out of. And I ain't even an aggressive ? like that. I gave you a goat for your self esteem ? .
  • S2J
    Options

Real talk right here

Ahahahaha

ls30NQRu2hK5F

Nah.....You just a ? ? . Can't even post a gif right. I bet you got a face i'd want to punch the ? out of. And I ain't even an aggressive ? like that.

Hahahahahahaha Keep goin!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? a McDonald's.