What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Game sucker punches player during basketball game

TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase"Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
TMZ obtained video of The Game unloading a punch on an opposing player during a pick-up basketball game -- but we're told the guy threatened to unload a gun in Game's ass before the fight.

Sources connected to Game tell us the rapper says the punchee started things by throwing an elbow at Game ... who responded by elbowing him right back. Then it got really heated -- Game claims the guy said don't make me go to my gym bag because ... "I got that thing."

The clear hint was the guy had a gun.

What happened next was a case of punch or be punched -- we're told Game is saying the guy raised his fist first, and that's when Game threw his Tyson-tatted right hand.

The video doesn't appear to back up Game's claim about the guy being first to make a fist.

Game denies making any death threats as the victim claimed to cops. Police are still investigating.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3VyfeOorX

z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
$ineedmoney$Straight Outta Jerzmiamivice305Young StefThereal_basapp08_2001FigoDNB1

Replies

• S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/n I've noticed nggas online often get slang and terminology wrong:

Thats not a sucker punch
    illedoutBangEm_Bart
  • bkzlostchildbkzlostchild Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    This nigga Game never learn. Somebody going to put him on his ass permanently
    PANTHERS_CARDINALS_168
    Young StefLustchyld
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this new?I could of sworn Game with through this same situation before on the basketball court
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
    S2JYoung Stef
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawsuit time.
    illedout
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waste of energy
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
    edited March 2015
    If 2 nggas standin face to face and 1 unexpectedly slap fire out that ngga before its really warranted, thats not a sucker punch.

This aint much differnt. The gray area is we cant hear what was bein said before or during

Im assumin they was beefin earlier, and while Game is walkin up to him he barkin some bullshyt, ol dude thought it was just bullshyt, and Game snuffed him.

A SNUFF is not a sucker punch. I dont expect nggas like @playmaker88 to even know wtf a snuff is.
    Inglewood_FattyNothingButTheTruthGod_YunnChi Snow
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a sucker punch
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

miamivice305
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    i think one person was talkin shit like we all do when being competitive, and the most likely outcome was game pride got wounded and reacted like....well....a pussy losing face.

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    bkkbully
    edited March 2015
    Sucker punch: i didnt even see you. Foul.
    Snuff: we got beef, and i wasnt expecting that, but i was looking/facing right at you. Fair
    illedoutInglewood_FattyGod_Yunn
    This corny ass ngga callin somebody lame...
    Peezy_Jenkins
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the stupid ass debate in here...video sucks I thought it was a lot better after reading first
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

TheGOATKLICHEnohiphop1
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

Thats not a sucker punch
    stop.

he caught him off guard... dude was holding the ball with both hands

Dude seen that punch coming,
    he had plenty of time to drop the ball..
    S2JChi Snow
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    illedout wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

Thats not a sucker punch
    stop.

he caught him off guard... dude was holding the ball with both hands

Dude seen that punch coming,
    he had plenty of time to drop the ball..

dont matter, if he would have swung on game he would have gotten swarmed...

so yeah... sucker punch.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia