The Game sucker punches player during basketball game

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucker punch

The game wasn't even over for two whole seconds.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the reason is really falling off with some of these threads premises
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say What wrote: »
    I find it hilarious that this grown man is fighting over basketball. Not even professional where his livelihood depends on it. That's what he's a lame to me

This ? has never played an intense game of ball....sit ya beta ass down bruh
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Assumin they been goin back n forth prior, protect yourself at all times.

It was an unexpected punch, but it was not a sucker punch. Rules of engagement: You see me, i see you. ? you think he gon square up and ask if he ready.

This is a sucker punch

gs2gentssuckerpunch.gif

I'd ? that ? ......

No you wont ?
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I find it hilarious that this grown man is fighting over basketball. Not even professional where his livelihood depends on it. That's what he's a lame to me

You teen pride little dude. I'm gonna fight because I can't control my emotions. Grown men don't exhibit that behavior. There are reasons to fight basketball isn't one of them.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

You teen pride little dude. I'm gonna fight because I can't control my emotions. Grown men don't exhibit that behavior. There are reasons to fight basketball isn't one of them.

Not to mention.....
    when youre worth a certain amount of money and your childs mother is trying to paint a negative picture of you in court, then the last thing you want to do is this type of ? .

You have to beyond dumb to keep giving money away.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    _Lefty wrote: »

It was an unexpected punch, but it was not a sucker punch. Rules of engagement: You see me, i see you. ? you think he gon square up and ask if he ready.

This is a sucker punch

gs2gentssuckerpunch.gif

I literally lol at that hat every single time somebody uses that gif. @S2J For the record, Real ? square up if it's a real issue between men, there are situations where you should ? a ? even if he ain't lookin but this ain't one of em. Ain't no rules, but there ARE rules. This is just another reason why you a ? ? .

Another ngga tight over the internet. Hilarious.

As for your record, ? your record lil dude. OG rules, when words been said, gun talk done came out, you on notice. Thats fair game. You see me, i see you.

Protect yourself at all times
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanna know if dude is really an off-duty and if so, did he really threaten a civilian with a gun during a pick-up basketball game.
  • martinpayne
    martinpayne Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    game punches like a wrestler lol
    40glocc2.gif
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    _Lefty wrote: »

This is a sucker punch

gs2gentssuckerpunch.gif

I literally lol at that hat every single time somebody uses that gif. @S2J For the record, Real ? square up if it's a real issue between men, there are situations where you should ? a ? even if he ain't lookin but this ain't one of em. Ain't no rules, but there ARE rules. This is just another reason why you a ? ? .

Another ngga tight over the internet. Hilarious.

As for your record, ? your record lil dude. OG rules, when words been said, gun talk done came out, you on notice. Thats fair game. You see me, i see you.

Protect yourself at all times

@S2J OG Rules? You? Get up thru wit that ? . I'm not mad either, I just like ? wit you. You wanna know the rules, ask me nephew. And if gun talk come out, why you still wanna fight lil dude? Ain't gon be no more basketball if a ? talk about shootin me. You half right though, you see me, I see you. But if I got a problem with one man and not one man and his peoples, i'm not stealin on him. I'ma tell him to square up. Flat out. If he don't wanna square up, but he keep talkin, that's when you drop his ass.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

It gets way serious than that,when its for money or its on the outside court at a park,its more than punches being thrown,people go shoot up the whole park.
    Like a couple months ago in Miami some dude shot like 11 people at the park,kids and all.
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    This ? Game never learn. Somebody going to put him on his ass permanently

Already happened
    Got laid out in front if his kids
    Just wasn't recorded for Worldstarhiphop
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Lawsuit time.

This should help 40 Glocc case even more
    Lol
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭

It gets way serious than that,when its for money or its on the outside court at a park,its more than punches being thrown,people go shoot up the whole park.
    Like a couple months ago in Miami some dude shot like 11 people at the park,kids and all.

Florida and Miami primarily is a third world war zone. I wouldn't follow Miami's practices in anything but gorilla warfare during wartime. It doesn't work in normal America. Y'all seem happy to constantly be on First 48
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we gonna stop this ? yall?

It's Ass backwards around here

It's rap fans that start to get on my nerves when it comes to ? like this. We wanna pay certain ? the ut most respect when they rap this thug ? . Worse part about it is you know what gets me? It seem like the ? that be talbout they slapping ? up and robbing drug dealers the Rick Ross type of fake ? that JUST TALK ABOUT IT AND DON'T BE ABOUT IT getting ran the ? outta cities by real actual goons and Prodigy type ? don't never ruffle you ? feather like that.

Guys like Maino and Game who have really put some hands on ? like they rap about yall be on some "oh when are they gonna grow up?" Type ? . Do yall want yall gangsta rappers to just be some fake snitches pretending or do yall want them to really be about what they talk about? ? gotta make up they mind, yall can't have it both ways.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem with Game putting hands on ? , it's just he the one who usually out of pocket
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah a ? talking about he got that thang and thinking about shooting me???? Oh you gotta eat this punch bruh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    When we gonna stop this ? yall?

It's Ass backwards around here

It's rap fans that start to get on my nerves when it comes to ? like this. We wanna pay certain ? the ut most respect when they rap this thug ? . Worse part about it is you know what gets me? It seem like the ? that be talbout they slapping ? up and robbing drug dealers the Rick Ross type of fake ? that JUST TALK ABOUT IT AND DON'T BE ABOUT IT getting ran the ? outta cities by real actual goons and Prodigy type ? don't never ruffle you ? feather like that.

Guys like Maino and Game who have really put some hands on ? like they rap about yall be on some "oh when are they gonna grow up?" Type ? . Do yall want yall gangsta rappers to just be some fake snitches pretending or do yall want them to really be about what they talk about? ? gotta make up they mind, yall can't have it both ways.

u know these ? fickle on here. half the ? who want a ? to be bout what they talk about, aint bout that themselves.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    No problem with Game putting hands on ? , it's just he the one who usually out of pocket

Im saying tho man

People glorify the ignorant thug ? talkin the ? when it's somebody they can somehow stand or entertain them Gucci Mane style.... but then turn around and crucify the ignorant thug ? they feel should know better the next minute for doing ignorant thug ? . I wanna hear the same ? complaining now ? on Styles P and ? like that when they slap a ? soul outta they body also.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im saying tho man

People glorify the ignorant thug ? talkin the ? when it's somebody they can somehow stand or entertain them Gucci Mane style.... but then turn around and crucify the ignorant thug ? they feel should know better the next minute for doing ignorant thug ? . I wanna hear the same ? complaining now ? on Styles P and ? like that when they slap a ? soul outta they body also.

Agreed
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im saying tho man

Styles p? The rapper that hopped out his car on the highway trying to be tough and got run over?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im saying tho man

Styles p? The rapper that hopped out his car on the highway trying to be tough and got run over?

Whoa, wait a minute, what?