The Game sucker punches player during basketball game

1235»

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    No problem with Game putting hands on ? , it's just he the one who usually out of pocket

Im saying tho man

People glorify the ignorant thug ? talkin the ? when it's somebody they can somehow stand or entertain them Gucci Mane style.... but then turn around and crucify the ignorant thug ? they feel should know better the next minute for doing ignorant thug ? . I wanna hear the same ? complaining now ? on Styles P and ? like that when they slap a ? soul outta they body also.

Styles p? The rapper that hopped out his car on the highway trying to be tough and got run over?

All I seen on this site when he got knocked for stabbing a ? I think in his ass( no ? ) wit a blade was how gangsta the Ghost is and all that ? . Wasn't not one comment condemning the ? like these cats be doing Game. Game sock Rass kass for talking greasy about his son, socked up 40 Glocc just to show he ain't the big bad wolf and somehow gets called a snitch by soma you cats, and this lil "I got the thang in my bag" pick up ball ? tryna behead a ? and Game need to grow up? Really?!
  • DR. JEK
    Biggs throw them elbow tryna cave my chest in he probably gonna get a jab to the jaw too
  • DR. JEK
    Love how my smart phone changed my word "? " to Biggs up there^^
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint seen the video or nothin, but im someone who found the 40 glocc ? funny as ? cuz 40 was a lame bully type, with this i aint gon say game need to grow up, ill simply say he should b a lil smarter based on wat he seem to b goin thru with lawsuits n divorces
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem with Game putting hands on ? , it's just he the one who usually out of pocket

Im saying tho man

People glorify the ignorant thug ? talkin the ? when it's somebody they can somehow stand or entertain them Gucci Mane style.... but then turn around and crucify the ignorant thug ? they feel should know better the next minute for doing ignorant thug ? . I wanna hear the same ? complaining now ? on Styles P and ? like that when they slap a ? soul outta they body also.

Styles p? The rapper that hopped out his car on the highway trying to be tough and got run over?
    S2J wrote: »

Im saying tho man

Whoa, wait a minute, what?

Dec 2006:

Rapper Styles P of Lox and D-Block fame broke his leg in a car accident last weekend.

The 32-year-old Yonkers MC says his 2003 Mercedes-Benz was cut off by a truck on Saw Mill River Road in Greenburgh, on Saturday afternoon. Styles said he then cut off the truck, got out and threw napkins at the window.

Er…napkins? Not very gangsta of you, homie…

But I digress…

As he was getting back in his car, Styles told police that truck rammed him, the impact of which broke his leg.

The rapper's left leg was broken and he was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment.

The driver, 50-year-old John Henson, was charged with second-degree assault.

Henson told the cops he was not aware he had cut off Styles' car and that he was "in fear for his safety" when Styles got back into his car after throwing the napkins.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should of ran that ? over some napkins!! An he told on dude what a clown... We are the streets my ass
  • wu-tang4ever
    wu-tang4ever Members Posts: 118 ✭✭
    more lawsuits than Harvey specter.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn so styles p 41-42?

Cot dayum
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assumin they been goin back n forth prior, protect yourself at all times.

It was an unexpected punch, but it was not a sucker punch. Rules of engagement: You see me, i see you. ? you think he gon square up and ask if he ready.

This is a sucker punch

gs2gentssuckerpunch.gif

Been meaning to ask..wht's story behind tht gif?

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    @K_Fisher reality show beef.

they were on G's to Gents on mtv.

i think bruh got dissed in that freestyle so he sucker punched him, making the spinning hat Legendary
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That punch prolly worth 350k...? seen 40 Glock about to get paid and be like "this the new come up, Game easy to antagonize"

Somebody tell Game I said his mama a hoe....come fight me.
  • DR. JEK
    DNB1 wrote: »
    That punch prolly worth 350k...? seen 40 Glock about to get paid and be like "this the new come up, Game easy to antagonize"

Somebody tell Game I said his mama a hoe....come fight me.

He got the soul socked outta his ass
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im saying tho man

Im saying tho man

Dec 2006:

Rapper Styles P of Lox and D-Block fame broke his leg in a car accident last weekend.

The 32-year-old Yonkers MC says his 2003 Mercedes-Benz was cut off by a truck on Saw Mill River Road in Greenburgh, on Saturday afternoon. Styles said he then cut off the truck, got out and threw napkins at the window.

But I digress…

As he was getting back in his car, Styles told police that truck rammed him, the impact of which broke his leg.

The rapper's left leg was broken and he was taken to Westchester Medical Center for treatment.

Henson told the cops he was not aware he had cut off Styles' car and that he was "in fear for his safety" when Styles got back into his car after throwing the napkins.

That doesn't match up to what you said originally ? tell it right the first time styles is still that ? tho
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im saying tho man

Im saying tho man

Dec 2006:

But I digress…

That doesn't match up to what you said originally ? tell it right the first time styles is still that ? tho

I ain't ya son, bruh. Watch your tone.

I don't rememberer intricate details of ? that happened ten years ago. All I recalled was he hopped out his car to start beef and ended up getting hit by a car. I forgot about him throwing napkins and snitching to police. I obviously had to Google it too confirm I wasn't tripping.

Next time ill include napkins and snitching.

And you're welcome for me blessing you with this knowledge.

• N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH this ? 40 Glocc Signs Off on Contract for Boxing Match Against Game: https://youtu.be/swcmynWwg2M
  • DR. JEK
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    SMH this ? 40 Glocc Signs Off on Contract for Boxing Match Against Game: https://youtu.be/swcmynWwg2M

Say whut?

Where was all that confidence when he was getting socked into the Birdman bushes?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N YO HOOD wrote: »

If the fight in a ring I hope they surround the outside with bushes. Lame ass ? . It's been 3 years since and this fool still talkin ? !