Wale: "I want some respect."

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about he stop acting like a ? female. I swear they say us light skin ? is sensitive my goodness.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or did I missed something?, lmao
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    Or did I missed something?, lmao

Naw the whole MMG been on mute amid racking up countless L's (minus album releases). I think Wale is the only that really hasn't been embroiled in some ? as of late. I'm almost proud of him.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2016
    Options
    U crackas ? me how is mmg rackin up L's when renzel bm got 5mill awarded 2 her after doing the money dance on woodface face..mmg is only losing 2 u nerds on the net smh

wa-500x282.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    U crackas ? me how is mmg rackin up L's when renzel bm got 5mill awarded 2 her after doing the money dance on woodface face..mmg is only losing 2 u nerds on the net smh

She signed to MMG?
  • gee757
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    She signed to MMG?

Nah....but renzel daughter is & now woodface gotta pay her way thru life like a good muuunkee...& woodface don't even wanna take care of his own blk son that there is enuff 2 say woodface don't like blk people.....

rick-ross-daughter-toie-roberts-2015-2.png
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm almost proud of him.

Yeah...........almost

• THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NEVER FELT THIS CAT
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good luck wit that Wale
  • gee757
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Good luck wit that Wale

Wale was the 1st rapper 2 perform @ obamas final president state of the union address.....like I said mmg is only losing 2 nerds on the net
  • macadonwoo
    Options
    Good luck wit that Wale

Wale was the 1st rapper 2 perform @ obamas final president state of the union address.....like I said mmg is only losing 2 nerds on the net

? MMG a whole ? load of Wack MC'S if you can call them that.

Ross Flopped
    Meek is Nicki's ? warmer
    And Wale is well Wale lol

And You Gee is a lived too close to a nuclear power plant looking ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh the crackas r easy 2 point out on here.....who gives a ? if rozay flopped when he's up 5mill thanx 2 woodface his daughter is set 4 life....& meek just had the number #1 album 4 2 wks n a row this past summer stupid ? ...& wale is n 1st class making hip hop history wit the 1st mutt prez again mmg is only losing 2 u nerds on the net
  • macadonwoo
    Options
    Smh the crackas r easy 2 point out on here.....who gives a ? if rozay flopped when he's up 5mill thanx 2 woodface his daughter is set 4 life....& meek just had the number #1 album 4 2 wks n a row this past summer stupid ? ...& wale is n 1st class making hip hop history wit the 1st mutt prez again mmg is only losing 2 u nerds on the net

Oh here we go "cracka cracka woodface" ? . GEE235faggot or whatever your name is listen you ugly midget looking ? ? .
    I ain't even a fiftfy ? rider like that... but You ..... awww man You must swallow for those MMG boys.

Your there little fluffed ass ? catcher hey Boi. ? You !
    Now that you said ? Canadian hip hop ???
    What city you repping .

Your hero Ricky used to punch the clock in jail.

Only he worked there handing out food to real dudes you ? you
  • gee757
    Options
    Yes cracka that is what you are..... & I'm average height 5'11 ? wit that midget ? u don't know me stupid ? ..& I better b ugly 2 u u ? ass ccracka cuz idgaf especially when I get more ? then u ? ...I know mmg ? n real life u goofy outsider so ? & stop worrying about me u ? only crackas & ? ? is still bringin that co ? up n the 2k16
  • macadonwoo
    Options
    Yes cracka that is what you are..... & I'm average height 5'11 ? wit that midget ? u don't know me stupid ? ..& I better b ugly 2 u u ? ass ccracka cuz idgaf especially when I get more ? then u ? ...I know mmg ? n real life u goofy outsider so ? & stop worrying about me u ? only crackas & ? ? is still bringin that co ? up n the 2k16

Yeah I know you know MMG dudes , That's why I'm making fun of you. I showed my daughter a picture of you and she couldn't sleep for months dogg. You a ugly uuuuugly looking troll like ? . So since you a Dream chaser groupie or whatever. That's false advertising since you talking bout dreams. Cause all you gonna have is nightmares when your MMG leader officer Ricky get shot in the face for working for them folks !!
  • macadonwoo
    Options

I like how you can call me a cracka and not get banned but I would never call you a N N N .. Normal person cause you can't even speak or spell English ? Boi. Also this was the end of Your C.O. s career 8 yrs ago anyway ....

LOL

https://youtu.be/DF3yK06L7aA
  • gee757
    Options
    Yeah I know you know MMG dudes , That's why I'm making fun of you. I showed my daughter a picture of you and she couldn't sleep for months dogg. You a ugly uuuuugly looking troll like ? . So since you a Dream chaser groupie or whatever. That's false advertising since you talking bout dreams. Cause all you gonna have is nightmares when your MMG leader officer Ricky get shot in the face for working for them folks !!

Wtf u r a weird cracka how old r u showin my pix 2 ya daughter? Gtfoh wit that weirdo ? & stop worrying about me u sick ?

I like how you can call me a cracka and not get banned but I would never call you a N N N .. Normal person cause you can't even speak or spell English ? Boi. Also this was the end of Your C.O. s career 8 yrs ago anyway ....

LOL

U r a cracka u give it away wit ya posts & u can call me a ? idgaf it won't b the 1st time a cracka did that on here.....plus after the woodface lovin cracka riddlefag b typing ? /? on here freely I'm call in all y'all crackas out...& if u really believe lloyd blanks ended renzels career wit officer down u r a tru foolish & clueless cracka
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/PD3hTWMx9jU

...This is mostly what I hear when listening to a Wale album...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yoooooooo, I heard the italicized in Cam'ron's voice from You Gotta Love It :joy:
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    I guess Wale grew up

A whole year went by without him actin' like a little baby

True say I haven't heard much of anything from him since he low key ? on meek about the drake incident.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are way wacker rappers more popular that Wale for some reason. He deserves better
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • macadonwoo
    Options

Wtf u r a weird cracka how old r u showin my pix 2 ya daughter? Gtfoh wit that weirdo ? & stop worrying about me u sick ?

LOL

U r a cracka u give it away wit ya posts & u can call me a ? idgaf it won't b the 1st time a cracka did that on here.....plus after the woodface lovin cracka riddlefag b typing ? /? on here freely I'm call in all y'all crackas out...& if u really believe lloyd blanks ended renzels career wit officer down u r a tru foolish & clueless cracka

Yo Gee that's cute you got a little nickname for your prison gaurd....RENZEL RENZEL ... You yell that out when you when you and your little mmg ? circle ? each other b ?