Am I the only one who feels little sympathy for White women?

LUClEN
LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since the awards speech that actress gave about Blacks and ? supporting feminism I've been really critical of feminism as a movement.

Feminism is alleged to have began with the suffragettes. However, these white women fighting for voting rights excluded Black women. Now it seems that they've run out of sympathy, and try to use the plights of nonwhite women to push their own struggles, which is ? .

Am I the only one who sees it this way?

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminism is worse than white supremacy
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I only feel for mis mujeres negras
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Since the awards speech that actress gave about Blacks and ? supporting feminism I've been really critical of feminism as a movement.

Feminism is alleged to have began with the suffragettes. However, these white women fighting for voting rights excluded Black women. Now it seems that they've run out of sympathy, and try to use the plights of nonwhite women to push their own struggles, which is ? .

So you feel bad for white women because it's come to the point they have to use the plight of coloured women to further their own agenda?
  • LUClEN
    Kakarot wrote: »

So you feel bad for white women because it's come to the point they have to use the plight of coloured women to further their own agenda?

No. You missed the point entirely. Reread
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    zombie wrote: »
    Feminism is worse than white supremacy

No it isn't.

There are some solid feminist thinkers. There are no decent white supremacists. White supremacy necessarily means nonwhite inferiority. Feminism does not always mean biased and uninformed reasoning though.

Feminism has created the greatest division between black men and women. So despite whatever good intentions early feminist may have had in the long run feminism retards the black family thus keeping us from rising in this society
  • LUClEN
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Nope. I only feel for mis mujeres negras

So you don't feel for black men?

What about the fact black men are wrongly convicted way more than Whites?
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol .... Meanwhile in white suburbia .. Yeah soooooo much sympathy for white women........
  • LUClEN
    Copper wrote: »
    Feminism allows azalea banks to run her mouth with impunity...

I think it's a bit of feminism and a bit of white guilt
    Some of what she says is real
    We can drop pages of stats to back it up

She's still an idjiot doe
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for anyone who's oppressed. In general, White omen treat Black men better than anyone, so I do have a soft spot for Becky.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminism allow iggy azelia to go into a studio.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    You know who felt really sorry for white women? Those crackers who hung black men for daring to make advances on their precious lily white Angels. I hate ? like you for real. Let one of these women accuse you of ? now, they won't be lacking in sympathy from a jury. You and your ilk need to be eradicated.

@ThaNubianGod
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for anyone who's oppressed. In general, White omen treat Black men better than anyone, so I do have a soft spot for Becky.

This is the exact same thing ? said about black men....

The white man is your answer to equal treatment.... Since when?
  • LUClEN
    You know who felt really sorry for white women? Those crackers who hung black men for daring to make advances on their precious lily white Angels. I hate ? like you for real. Let one of these women accuse you of ? now, they won't be lacking in sympathy from a jury. You and your ilk need to be eradicated.

Are you talking to me or Nubiandemon?

Because the point of this thread was not that I feel sympathy for them... you guys are bringing too much irony to my thread
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Change your screenname.
    Nah, I'm good.

tumblr_m71x41y4Fg1rb1i4ko1_500.gif

Oh don't mistake my disdain for you to imply you shouldn't date white women. please stay away from black women. You only weaken the gene pool.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In general, White omen treat Black men better than anyone

>"better than anyone"

You ? posting or serious, bro?

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any sympathy for them.
  • LUClEN
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I don't have any sympathy for them.

This is what I was getting at for anyone who seemed to think the opposite

White Women just seem to have no plight to sell, so they try and milk nonwhite womens' struggles to sell their issues

But honestly, I feel a lot more for black women than I do for white women