Am I the only one who feels little sympathy for White women?

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell no, white hoes are the most irritating aggravating group of ppl on Earth. Their voices are like nails on a chalkboard, and ive never really been physically attracted 2 them. How the ? u gonna sympathize wit the most protected group of ppl in society..?
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Feminism is worse than white supremacy

No it isn't.

There are some solid feminist thinkers. There are no decent white supremacists. White supremacy necessarily means nonwhite inferiority. Feminism does not always mean biased and uninformed reasoning though.

Feminism has created the greatest division between black men and women. So despite whatever good intentions early feminist may have had in the long run feminism retards the black family thus keeping us from rising in this society
    Cosign. Feminism was meant for gender equality and for women independence. For some reason black women over the past few decades have went extreme with the "I don't need a man, I can make it all on my own" attitude.

While I don't agree with the notion it's worse than white supremacy, but moreso feminism have played a great deal in the black community.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminism started with white women. How do you people not know or understand this? Black women of our past stood with our black brothers.

Feminism was never made for black women. But black women, in their desperate attempt to be heard because too many ain't ? ? left em hanging, clung to a white woman's plight.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Do I feel sympathy for white women? No.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    You know who felt really sorry for white women? Those crackers who hung black men for daring to make advances on their precious lily white Angels. I hate ? like you for real. Let one of these women accuse you of ? now, they won't be lacking in sympathy from a jury. You and your ilk need to be eradicated.

image.png?w=400&c=1
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

It is an extension of white supremacy.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I like to ? em

but as far as having sympathy for them

im like

50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Yea ? right
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

No it's in opposition to White Male supremacy. Picking fights with Feminists is as dumb as picking fights with Latinos, Asians, ? , Jews. We all have a common oppressor, and despite our numbers, we allow White Males to run things because we're focused on other groups.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Feminism started with white women. How do you people not know or understand this? Black women of our past stood with our black brothers.

Feminism was never made for black women. But black women, in their desperate attempt to be heard because too many ain't ? ? left em hanging, clung to a white woman's plight.

smh

its crazy how so many people misunderstand or don't know their history

the idea that feminism started with white women or better yet this idea that white women lead the movement for women's rights here and abroad is ignorant and flat out false

it also perpetuates white supremacy by marginalizing the large numbers of blk women who made significant contributions to the feminist movement from its start

sure a white french woman may have coined the word "feminism' and the white middle class part of the movement got reported more, but if you look at the numbers and the very first poll of women thinking about responding on women's issues, blk women were twice as likely to support feminism and feminist issues as white women

this is because we had to contend with black and white patriarchy

unlike white women blk women have never benefited from america's white supremacist capitalist patriarchal power structure

and lol @ at blk women of the past stood with their blk brothers as if blk women dont support their husbands, sons, brothers, fathers, bfs today

just read the writings of women like harriet tubman, mary bethune who founded the national council of ? women, or sojourner truth's speech "ain't i a woman"

rosa parks who fought for the rights of ? victims

or the writings of angela davis and bell hooks who were my introduction to feminism

blk feminist today are largely echoing the same sentiments of these women

what i will admit though is that ts is right.... white feminist today and of yesterday have been nothing more than self centered, opportunistic, faux feminist, who have been incapable of acknowledging their white privilege

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminism is the worse thing to happen to black people since heroin
  • desertrain10
    edited April 2015
    Options

No it's in opposition to White Male supremacy. Picking fights with Feminists is as dumb as picking fights with Latinos, Asians, ? , Jews. We all have a common oppressor, and despite our numbers, we allow White Males to run things because we're focused on other groups.

thank you bruh

feminism is an opposition to america's white supremacist capitalist patriarchal power structure

i think the problem is too many of cling to this thought that patriarchy is the solution to the crisis black people face

and so feminism has become the enemy

but patriarchy isn't going to solve employment discrimination and unfair judicial practices that have put large swaths of blk men behind bars... nor is limiting the opportunities of the blk women left behind to raise their children

• zombie
    Options

thank you bruh

feminism is an opposition to america's white supremacist capitalist patriarchal power structure

i think the problem is too many of cling to this thought that patriarchy is the solution to the crisis black people face

but patriarchy isn't going to solve employment discrimination and unfair judicial practices that have branded large swaths of blk men behind bars... nor is limiting the opportunities of the blk women left behind to raise their children

If feminism is the opposition to white supremacy why does feminist thought and behavior destroy the bonds between black men and women.
  • zombie
    Options
    Feminism is the enemy because it has created division between black men and women. Black men want our daughters and wives to have rights what we don't want it the attitude that feminism teaches.

We don't want our women to pretend to be men or to pretend that you don't need us. And we especially don't want you to raise our children with that mindset.
  • zombie
    Options
    All these deep voiced I don't need a man she beasts out here is the result of feminism.

All these proud ? who suck ? at the drop of a dime but don't want you to ? shame them are the results of feminism.

People can talk all the ? they want but the reality is that the general attitude of young black women today is trashy and it's because of feminism.
  • desertrain10
    Options

thank you bruh

but patriarchy isn't going to solve employment discrimination and unfair judicial practices that have branded large swaths of blk men behind bars... nor is limiting the opportunities of the blk women left behind to raise their children

If feminism is the opposition to white supremacy why does feminist thought and behavior destroy the bonds between black men and women.

how?

why does me as woman wanting to be respected and treated as a human being capable of great and not so great things offend/threaten u? and why should it offend any black man?

i think patriarchy and white supremacy, i.e. slavery, the industrial prison complex, has done way more to stress the bond between blk men and women

better yet i'd argue the bond between blk men and women have not been destroyed but tested ... at the end of the day when a blk man decides to marry he marries a blk woman ...when a blk woman wants to bear children its with a blk man
  • zombie
    Options

thank you bruh

how?

why does me as woman wanting to be respected and treated as a human being capable of great and not so great things offend/threaten u? and why should it offend any black man?

i think patriarchy and white supremacy, i.e. slavery, the industrial prison complex, has done way more to stress the bond between blk men and women

better yet i'd argue the bond between blk men and women have not been destroyed but tested ... at the end of the day when a blk man decides to marry he marries a blk woman ...when a blk woman wants to bear children its with a blk man

Black men have no issue with you wanting to be respected by society and by us.

Unfortunately feminist thought has back fired it has brung a corrosive animosity between black men and women. We marry you almost by default because many of us if given more choices would not.

And I am not just talking about race but culture. American women regardless of race are some of the worse women to be with.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

thank you bruh

how?

Unfortunately feminist thought has back fired it has brung a corrosive animosity between black men and women. We marry you almost by default because many of us if given more choices would not.

And I am not just talking about race but culture. American women regardless of race are some of the worse women to be with.

A lot of people say this but probably have never tried foreign women yet. No offense but I don't think you've had much exposure to foreign women.
  • zombie
    Options
    The ultimate problem with American black women is their attitudes.
  • zombie
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

thank you bruh

how?

A lot of people say this but probably have never tried foreign women yet. No offense but I don't think you've had much exposure to foreign women.

I am not American and I live in NYC I've dated many different nationalities. American women don't match up at all and it's because of their attitudes they lack femininity and it's because of feminism.

Feminism also encouraged sexual promiscuity among women which ends up being the praise of sluthood
  • zombie
    Options
    I'm not even going to mention the effect feminism has had on boys in the school system.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options

thank you bruh

how?

I am not American and I live in NYC I've dated many different nationalities. American women don't match up at all and it's because of their attitudes they lack femininity and it's because of feminism.

Feminism also encouraged sexual promiscuity among women which ends up being the praise of sluthood

I did try my hand at a FOB girl but my biggest problem was her submissiveness, and she had me take the lead in all social situations including ordering her food for her.

I just thought she was a bit weak. Who knows, give it a few more years she'll be just like any other North American.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thank you bruh

how?

66693.jpg
  • zombie
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

thank you bruh

how?

66693.jpg

The ? is that picture for
  • desertrain10
    Options
    The ultimate problem with American black women is their attitudes.

Lol

Ur generalizing

And a woman who says she wants but doesn't need a man shouldn't threaten a person comfortable in his own skin ...u sound insecure

• desertrain10
    Options

thank you bruh

how?

Less blk women and children here in America live in poverty than any other time or any other place on earth. And a big part of the reason why is because as a country our definition of what it means to be a woman has evolved ...feminism played a big role in that

So maybe it's ur attitude that needs to change

Or you could work to marry, get with a woman from a diff country